Sunset

Tomorrow at 16 45 our time or a bit later where you are

:slight_smile: clouds all covering super moon, but, the affect was cool.

:obscene-buttred: Moonbeams everywhere. :obscene-buttmoon:

:obscene-buttsmiley:

:obscene-buttsway:

Tonight’s moon cares not for the interceding clouds, it blasts right through. Bravo!

Aiming for a sunrise in less than 30 min. :happy-sunny: More fog? Nooooooooo! Seasonal depression makes coffee taste weak.

Didn’t you hear what they whispered to you? “WendyDarling - be inspired. Write a poem to us.”
“Dance across the Milky Way ~~ gaze through us. Let us be your crystal balls.
Your poem shall become your destiny.”

Arc, you’re such a romantic and I love that about you. :romance-heartbeating:

My poetry causes more pain than it’s worth, believe me, it’s terrible.

I fucking hate sunsets.

Why?

Because it was a sunset that killed my family.

That’s very unfortunate, sorry.

Did you enjoy the sun today?

Prayers for peace

:smiley: Yes, yes, yes! :smiley: What a glorious day! Bright, warm, with a sugary temperature for this part of my country, this time of year.

Ditto

I’m glad you did! It was a very warm day, I went to the car wash, the bank, and Walmart. I got out for a little bit, and than stayed home. Turned on the news for a little bit, and decided to turn it off. Than I fell asleep.

Sounds like you had a nice afternoon, productive and relaxing. Good mix.

The sun smiled today as it set in the west and winked in a flirty manner at the near full moon in the east. I love when both are out chatting each other up, it’s stunning! :happy-sunshine:

A blue and pink cotton candy sunset with many chemtrails in criss-cross patterns.

:smiley: What a beautiful day to soak up Mother Nature! This year the greenery smells so divine that it makes me a bit weak in the knees. I keep thinking to myself, “Mother Nature loves this Spring.” A kiss in the wind.