protesting Herr Trumpf

Just when I thought I was actually ahead of the game annnnd this…

I had planned to march on the main drag on the Peninsula…
(the street is called “El Camino Real”) and I had planned
to march on Election day on this street… well I find out
that there is a plan to have people march on this street
for an hour… from noon to one and then disband…
I think I am ahead of the curve and then I find out I am not…
happens to me all the time…it will be interesting to find out
who comes and marches with me along El Camino…

Kropotkin

Yes, I imagine all the neo liberal douches, bitches, Marxists, social justice retards (More Marxists) and fake controlled opposition anarchists will be around protesting on inauguration day.

Would these same fake anarchists protest a Clinton presidency? I doubt it.

Your so original Kropotkin.

K: if you were old enough to remember the Clinton years, you would know
that the country had it very, very good… I would happily return to the Clinton
years over the bush years or soon to be disaster of Da Fuhrer…

Kropotkin

The post modern rhetoricians are feeling less disenfranchised now…

We literally have audio recording of a president elect admitting to sexually assaulting women…

The rise of the post modernists is complete!!

And at the end of the Clinton years we had NAFTA along with the dotcom bubble. Yes, I’m actually old enough to remember quite a few things.

You don’t remember that. You just read about it on the internet.

No, I remember it. Was born in 87 and I have talked to others who lived through it that are far older than me.

K: born in 87… yep, that is old, I mean you must have known Adam and eve because
you are sooooooo old and of course talking to others who are far older, but I don’t
know how it is possible that someone is older than you… I mean being born in 87 is
so old… I don’t know how you get out of bed being sooooooo…oooooooo old…

yah, you are three years younger then my daughter…

Kropotkin

So before you could even drive a car, when you were just learning to masturbate, you were following bubbles in markets? And after all this time you still don’t see how you can make some money in the game?

The first time I got arrested, he was like 5.

K: I have never been arrested but I guess being arrested is a badge of
honor for an anarchist, anyway, when he was born in 87, I was 28 and
almost as old he is today…I must say, I feel really, really old now…

Kropotkin

I’m old enough to know what is going on in the world especially in comparison to half senile older men.

I was too busy smoking dope and chasing tits’n’ass during the earlier buying opportunity of a lifetime. One of my biggest regrets is not buying gold years ago when it was cheap.

I did however follow current events then just as I do now.

You can’t read tomorrow’s paper yesterday, so don’t blame yourself for it. Besides, retro inflation is the cause for most of the illusionfor capital gain, most of what they call capital gain is long term anyway, and everyone knows what quick gains consist of: very
high risk, and you’ll probably loose.
Mr Trump suffers the same kind of myopia when he says he only got x- million dollars from his dad. Blah-Blah-Blah.

K: born in 87… yep, that is old, I mean you must have known Adam and eve because
you are sooooooo old and of course talking to others who are far older, but I don’t
know how it is possible that someone is older than you… I mean being born in 87 is
so old… I don’t know how you get out of bed being sooooooo…oooooooo old…
yah, you are three years younger then my daughter…

M: “I’m old enough to know what is going on in the world especially in comparison to half senile older men.”

K: that is quite a talent… being born shortly before an event and then knowing what is going on
better then those who actually lived through the event… and come on, if you are going to
insult me, do better then “half senile older men”… I am fully senile… at least get it right…

Kropotkin