White women's days are numbered..

The white stuff he was referring to on the woman’s vagina probably was a yeast infection.

Gibcrux is a saint of the tech world who still has not eaten any chocolate.

When you fuck a woman on her period it is known as a bloody - mary.

Fascinating.

Who’s this Joker you’re speaking of? I only know Merlin. (It’s a new year don’t cha know…)

Hells yeah! I just started in early 2016, forced into it actually. I got laid off first day I came into work in 2016. It was nice present. The market here is an absolute disaster, but I was lucky to find an old client who was looking to upgrading a piece of software I worked on a few years back. I was thinking of starting my own business at the time, and this gave me the perfect opportunity. I made a deal with them that if they hired me on as a contractor, I could charge a bit more money while at the same time saving them on benefits, medical, vacation, etc. So here I am.

Turd promises me that Trump’s gonna make us all rich here in Calgary. If he doesn’t, Turd owes me a lot of money.

Hey, that’s not a bad idea. What’s you’re IP address, Turd? Wait, never mind, I know how to figure that out.

Have you read my thread recently?

I’m a firm believer in economic protectionism also known as economic nationalism. I think local economics are much better than global forms concerning the majority of the population but this doesn’t mean that I’m against global trade either.

The only problem with this development of American economic protectionism it may be too little, too late due to economic globalism ravaging the American economy the last 30 years.

It should be interesting to see if Trump’s economic protectionism will thrive or not especially with a trade war against China. His goals and ambitions are certainly admirable.

I think getting rid of NAFTA in the long in term is great for the United States and Canada.

I think that due to their vast experience fat chicks would make much better sandwiches than fit women. That’s a big plus in my book. Anybody can confirm?

Merlin can confirm.

I’ll print some up special for you.

Okay, Merlin it is.

Trump recently met with Jack Ma (Chinese founder of Alibaba, which is a Chinese version of Amazon-like service) and his plan is to allow small US businesses (specifically Midwest was mentioned) to sell their services and products to China: fruits, garments, and, wine? (does Midwest even produce wine?) I don’t know, anyway, my question is why would Chinese buy American products when they can make everything themselves (including money itself…lol!)? I have ordered from Alibaba once some years back, and what I can say from personal experience is that it offers some hard to find items or items produced in limited quantities or to limited market environment. (in my case it was medical equipment), so based on what I know about it, it may work as an exclusive or specialized market, or heck, maybe even black market.

This article points that Trump dislikes Amazon, but from what I’m observing Amazon is moving leaps and bounds even as we speak. Just recently, it made a move against Walmart and started a program where it would accept food stamps and deliver food items.
cnbc.com/2017/01/09/alibaba- … years.html

Amazon SNAP program
youtube.com/watch?v=egFboA0iN-k

I’ve ordered from Alibaba too, but they’ve always allowed Americans sell on it. One of my suppliers in Denver is on it, he sells a lot if US made products. It is basically a factory/warehouse version of Google, and you can import currently- it is either $1200 or $1600 internationally into the US without customs, and fed ex/ups handles it. It’s hard negotiating with Chinese as they don’t always get what your asking.

Just font be retarded and but electronics (especially iPhones) or brand name luxury goods from them, that’s all fake. If you need a roll of special paper, a knob in bulk, or some machine part, they can deliver generally, and oftentimes let you talk directly to the factory.

Politics and economics aren’t really my area of expertise, but I take this to imply that protectionism forces nations to produce more internally. Is that the idea?

It can, but you can take it to a absurd extreme like North Korea, or localize it down farther than the nation to regions, as modern Chinese do with Economic Zones, or even farther down, like how Mao made farmers build metal foundries in their back yards.

You can also use guilds, or castes.

Problem is, it leads to a liquidity collapse after a while, and hurts merchants. If your merchants are hurting, everyone else is hurting. Modern liberalism has always been hostile to merchants, banks, capital. Hard to maintain a prosperous, educated, free population taking Joker’s route, and deep down inside doubt he cares if he is wrong, given his preference is societal collapse. Works for him either way.

My preference if to fuck over the least amount of people while encouraging the max amount of prosperity for all, that is long term sustanable. Selective protectionalism works, but you gotta be very careful in what you protect, to encourage interstate commerance. Canada banning iPhones and all android except for Black Berries, with the intention of Canadians only buying Blackberries in mass, and exporting them, eikdky maximizing profits wouldn’t work. Black Berries would rapidly become the most primitive phones, unable to compete, little international insentive to protect Canadian Patents, and little foreign market share. You’ll need massive collaboration on sourcing materials and sharing technologies, encouraging businesses to move, experts incentives to travel and reside. That’s anathema to Jokers world view, but he likes his phone and computer. But can Canada ban oil imports? Yeah. Different dynamic entirely, but foreign nations will be buying Canadian Dollars, or spending their currency, implying they get to spend it, or Canada can spend their currency, hence market access. If you or they ban what you want, only can get stuff you already have (does Canada need Irish Potatoes for Canadian Oil, when Canada has a shitload of Potatoes already?) then that currency is worthless, unless you can find a third country willing to trade your Irish currency that can only buy potatoes for their currency, or someone else’s. Hence you get countries and banks doing currency swaps. It is why after independence, US getting a (think it was) $5 million line of credit from the Dutch mattered so much. We had no English pounds, no real currency, other than hypothetical dollars yet to be taxed, so not real… that currency got us a foot in the door of the European market. We could import immediately, tax the imports, sell it locally, then export back to pay off the debt. We both got market access, worked out well. A strong protection a list mentality would of made us skug market to market, selling applebutter and cotton to get any sort of currency. Would of taken a long time.

Confirm what?

I think before a full-scale trade war with China he’ll try to negotiate with international Chinese business. All bets are off however if he cozy up with Taiwan.

Yes, and this in return creates more jobs or employment. With more jobs and prosperity this also incentivizes a nation to raise wages due to internal competition as well. (In theory anyways.)

The goal would essentially be to undo years of a globalist economy and horrible international trade deals. (The feasibility of this is unknown as it has never really been tried before.)

(There’s also that whole problem with rising credit rates, infinite amount of debt, bond yields, derivatives, trade wars looming, and politically biased corporate banking institutions that would probably like to see Trump fail getting in the way of their globalist ambitions.)

I utilize what is readily available but if technological industrial society collapsed for whatever reason forcing us all to live in conditions reminiscent the 1800’s I would be comfortable with that. I’ve lived in conditions removed from society and technology for long periods of time. It doesn’t bother me.

How could we possibly cozy up with Taiwan more than we already are? You mean like, slap a fucking military base there? They don’t have much room for such a place, and it would create a unbelievable military buildup in the straights more absurd than the Maoist era.

Only ither way to cozy up more would be for Trump to sleep with the Taiwanese Presudent, and for the two (or perhaps three,perhaps Melania likee tgat sort of thing) to get photographed half naked, rushed out if bed with some serious bed hair going on with a shirtless Trump.

We already well cozied up. Diplomatic recognition of statehood is a damn near purely symbolic stance, weve recognized the ROC (Taiwan) since Sun Yat-Sen. It is hardly a secret we’re just playing nice with words, we clearly trwat Taiwan as a fully soverign state. Admitting to it would just touse up nationalists, China would parade around eith ships and flybys,launch a few mussles in the straights,perhaps sieze a few factories from Taiwan and the US,but thry already do that shit as it is. Honestly, not a whole lot we can do to cozy up more with the ROC. We are at the point that we legitimately like each other culturally. Shows that in time, US and China likely will similarly bond, nothing inherently aluen between our cultures, other than the cuisine.

Recognizing Taiwan as an independent nation state for starters and then supplying them with advanced military equipment or arms.

We supply them with anything they want except nukes already. Look at our Aegis Cruisers, very advanced.