Anyone have Zoot Allures Name, Prison Number, Prison?

You chose to not include this part in your reply and I wonder why, just as you choose to not give a reason why you no longer post here.
You took the responsibility in continuing correspondence with him and now you want to enlist others to lessen that load, perhaps the real truth of this is, you now realise your mistake.

… whatever. I don’t care about you.

I did not include the quote, but I did address it.

The entire point of my previous post is that I do not conduct myself based on what other people did. I do what I do because that is who I am, and therefore, the quote is irrelevant.

Now, pardon me for removing myself from further conversation. I have no interest in humoring the random speculations of an old bat who only sees the worst in people.

Once again, if anyone wants more info or further help, I can offer via PM.

Yo lyssa, if you can read this, I just wanted to tell you that despite your ups and downs, zoots regarded you as a friend, and I’m certain that he would be delighted to get a little note from you.

Here, Turd —> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=189516

Among other things, it’s called “virtual reality”.

Now, you wouldn’t go there before because you insisted that I did not even exist. I was your “foe”.

Of late however you have taken pity on me and I am no longer on ignore. So, if/when Zoot does return let’s go there [meaning here] and thump each other more, oh, I don’t know, philosophically?

I’ll even let you be the cat from time to time.

The man is 43 years of age and a serial offender and that silly woman Phoneutria is running to his mother, no wonder he won’t take responsibility for his crimes.

Virtual as in like, Second Life? I’m not really into internet sex either. You enjoy that Anthony Weiner stuff.

Repartee.

You’re not very good at that, either. =D>

Why are you changing the subject suddenly?

I am going to send Zoot a letter soon. If anyone wishes to include a message to him, post it here, and I will write it down and send it with my letter.

Just tell Zoot that I miss him, and tell him it’s not fair that women are commodifying sex, so he triggers their denial system by making it more free when he escalates approach. That’s just the way this world works, and he’s not helping anyone by trying to stand his ground to this regard. Don’t be the thing you hate. My very sincere grievance that it went as far as prison.

Obviously: We can’t seem to agree on what the subject actually is.

I try to steer the discussion in the general direction of this: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=189516

While you seem to be hopelessly entangled in one or another sexual allusion.

Iam… please post relevant to the topic, and please remember this for all future posts. Thank you in advance.

Fair enough.

But there are in fact other ways to look at it.

Mine for example.

I originally opened this thread because when Zoot was once among us, he and I had our fair share of exchanges. We got along rather well as I recall. For one thing, his posts were quite often in the general vicinity of that which many here construe to be actual philosophy.

And he was clearly no Kid.

Then Turd noted this on the thread:

[b]

[/b]

To which I rejoined:

[b]

[/b]

I then pointed out to Turd that…

[b]

[/b]

And that is when Turd seemed more intent on reconfiguring the exchange into what I construed to be sexual allusions.

Of course these things are always rather subjective. And I would never attempt to argue that my own interpretation here is preferable to yours.

But we clearly do construe it in conflicting ways.

Probably rooted in dasein.

Shieldmaiden, your country was a fucking prison at one point. That is clear evidence that inmates have a future, and it is best to encourage them to good living and social outlooks, like community and friendship. If Australia didn’t, modern Australia wouldn’t exist. Nobody expects you to to cease being a twat, but it be awesome if you tried on occasions like there.

I don’t know, Mags, it’s your call, but… :wink:

Your about to go back into for land Iambigious.

Note to Mags:

Do you know what this means? :wink:

Foe Land.

It keeps trying to change the spelling of foe on my phone. I remember changing it twice. No idea how it deleted. I’ve seen it dramatically change phrases.

Sure, that’s certainly one way to keep me at bay.

Just out of curiosity, given your blistering critique of Zoot above, what kept you from putting him on ignore?

Maybe I can improve. :laughing:

He was still human, despite all his problems. And he didn’t stick to one topic, always insisting whatever the thread, that we have a long standing discussion on Marxism or Nazism. I am about as impressed with his ideas in this area as your Dasein.

If you had any brains, you would of picked up early on people like diversity of thought, linking other kinds of ideas together. If you did something awesome, like tackled the nature of logic to Dasien, by ripping apart a theory of logic some logician has, giving great insight to how your idea is applicable in a wider world- in other words make it useful, I would look. You don’t, your were super repetitive, and only wanted a argument absolutely on your terms. This is like a ancient army of archers demanding people only assault the only on this one hill, and you have to travel to their country and fight them only there. Nobody gonna do that.

You gotta show your relative, that you still matter, that you didn’t fossilize into a useless idea decades ago, that your still dynamic. If I saw in Zoots he could only ever be a Nazi Jailbird, I would reject him. He isn’t, he still is in flux. You… your a one trick pony. I see you try to vary your response sometimes now post-banning, but your not expanding your philosophy into a direction useful to anyone. Nobody will adopt your ideas after you die as they currently are. If you started posting threads how your idea reacts in response to Plato, Aristotle, Hume, Kant… I would feel perhaps it is better to keep you around as you would remain relevant. As you stand now, I haven’t seen evidence of you expanding your ideas. I think I learned all I can from you, and I’m dissapointed at the very low pickings offered. I would rather be inspired. You seem absolutely opposed to making your ideas useful or relevant to anyone. Hence why your constantly rejected. You really gotta force a intellectual expansion. Try a commentary on a classical work in philosophy, picking it apart with your ideas, a critique. Something that would surprise us. None of this “go waste your time in my retarded thread” shit. You know I never ever will post there, you come off as dead and retarded, I will sooner sit to a discyssion by The Rainman on why rain is scary, but the shower is okay. If that fucker popped up every day demanding I gear him out, I would just completely ignore him. I might say why just once, and only once, knowing the futility. He be like “I only want to discuss why rain is scary under my terms”.

Now wouldn’t it be interesting if that idiot savant expanded his ideas to why it is okay to not want to walk through hurricanes and tornadoes, but it us okay to walk in the rain, by discussing Theophrastus’ work on the clouds? That be like, WTF, you read Theophrastus? Yeah, hurricanes are scary. You remember when the house landed on the witch in The Wizard of Oz?

You don’t do that. You just cry and bitch about the rain, and everyone treats you like a pointless idiot. You don’t even have the interesting charm of the rainman, where we can explore your story. It’s a repetitive dead end. I’ve heard your biography 50 times.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlNwXuHUA8I