The Philosophers

Good Disciple, and forever loyal follower of the cock’s crow, and the pussy’s bark, I salute your tireless commitments as wife-maiden and poet, designate, of the royal court.
With so much supplicant back-slapping you will certainly find a place on the master’s table, and will be forever canonized, as one of the original founders, and knowers of the true heir.

When Christianity 2.0 finds its way into the catacombs where freaks, and geeks still hide, unaware that the second coming has come, and new and improved Messiah walks upon the earth, they will storm out into the streets to bring about a revolting revolutions, of revolving Revelations.
The substitution of ‘love’ with 'value, so as to usher in, through the Pagan’s “back door” Nietzsche, the big cock himself, was brilliant.
Finally Judaism and Hellenism will synthesize in a successful and glorious monstrosity, saving all from this cruel, and unjust cosmos.
All will love themselves and god, no…sorry, value themselves and life.
And though we can find self-loving and sell-valuing, in the self-preservation department, we shall not buy such simple products but choose to challenge our witless-wits and mystify it, color the box with mysterious icons, runes, magical incantations offering immediate physical rewards, not to be confused for Placebo effects and psychosomatic influence, as the faith healers performed on the Christian flocks.

And all with a simple and shameless change of words, and then its validation no less complex and “philosophical”, to impress the potential buyer, like Sauwelios, the head of the marketing department.
Why use proper terminology when inappropriate words, like ‘value’, as the Christian used ‘love’ to describe their Nihilistic miasma, can produce the right amount of confusion, and perplexity, permitting plausible deniability to forever claim to be misunderstood by the nay-sayers, and only felt as true by the faith-believers.

How ironic that the old half-breed, used to bridge Hebrew and Hellene, has been replaced by a new, cRapping one…born among the lowly and impoverished, no doubt, and not among the spoiled and pampered.
How ironic that Nietzsche is now the icon, as Jesus was, that will head the church of the new-Christian era.

Do not Christians accuse skeptics of negativity, of hating and fearing their God, of not understanding Scripture sufficiently?
Straight out of the degenerate manual you come, Sauwelios.
You are the old, recycled, turned to mulch and then sold to the hungering masses as nectar.

From a chaos is born a dancing star, is that not what your idol said?
For he can speak and do no wrong. He the alpha and the omega, in the church of VO, for little boys and girls, in this Modern era.

As such…from the ‘negative’ the ‘positive’ emerges, you faith-believer and forever follower of the impressively, plumed self-handicapping pea-cock.

For when a man creates a meaning, he must draw it from nature’s order, and when he constructs a meme, it must be in harmony with nature’s genes.
Ideal and Real must be as close to harmony as possible, for a beautiful melody to echo.
Declaring yourself master exposes a miserly spirit, hoarding accolades, desperately seeking approval.

Ideal must align with past/nature, with the individual the conduit, the willing chain in the link, proud to pass on what has come before, and not seek to stand out, like an artist desperate to become Tupac, or Madonna creating pop music for fame and fortune.
A true artist, like a true philosopher, does it for the pleasure of the work, because he must, as it is in his nature, and fame and fortune may come or may not, but this does not motivate him, and so it does not dissuade him either.

Speaking lies, after you’ve convinces yourself of their validity, and covering up your motives with excuses, is vile.
The ideal that perfectly reflects the rel, the natural, needs not speak of its nature. It excused it in simple things.
A strong man does not need to call himself powerful, or have others acknowledge him as such…he is it. He cannot stop being it.

The crow scares away the feeble, the cowardly, the sickly, the desperate for easy solutions, and self-flattering lies.
The crow exposes plagiarizing hypocrites and degenerate liars.

Crow says:
Life is beautiful as it is.

Crow fails to understand even among the most basic points of VO, which is that a “sensation” or “observing” are things that all entities do, even non-living ones. When a force impacts a rock this force transfers into and passes through the rock, disturbing the molecular structures of the rock; if the force is strong enough it will break molecular bonds and the rock will crack or shatter. The only difference between that and a living organism here is that when a force passes into a living organism the force is divided into various channels of effects, namely the organism is far more responsive to the original force than is a rock, but they both respond to it.

Consciousness is about responsiveness. Someone infinitely more intelligent that Crow once said that if nature can be said to have any goal at all it would be the goal of producing the maximum response from the minimum stimulus; what we call “sentience” or “subjective awareness” is just a very very complex and derivative kind of responsiveness, fundamentally no different than the much more basic and linear responsiveness of a rock to whatever is able to cause an effect upon it. The only difference is that a living thing can respond to a much wider range of stimuli and that a living thing has many more kinds of responses available to it. A cow has more access to ontic nature and truth than does an apple, an apple has more access to ontic nature and truth than does a rock, and a human has more access to ontic nature and truth than any of these, yet all do have some access to it. There is no fundamental difference in this regard, even differences of quality appear because of differences in quantity.

“In future discussions of self-preservation Spinoza can be found attaching the qualifying phrase ‘insofar as it is able’ [quantum in se est] to his own characterisation of bodies’ natural tendencies. Its inclusion is primarily intended to demonstrate that such strivings exist as a function of an object’s individual bodily powers, or in the case of more complex bodies, their mental powers. This emphasis on potency - i.e. that some bodies are naturally better suited to defend and preserve their existence than others - further lends itself to the establishment of a natural hierarchy for addressing the various types of bodies that exist throughout nature. In this non-exclusive structure it becomes possible to accommodate the fact that more complex bodies are able to rely on both mental and bodily powers to aid in their preservation while less complex bodies such as plants and rocks remain dependent only on their comparatively weaker bodily powers.” [Justin Jacobs, Self-preservation in Hobbes and Spinoza]

VO rearranges words, applies them wrongly, to create the illusion that it is unique, that it is presenting something extraordinary, something new, when it is channeling the same Hebrew spirit, attempting to reinvent Christianity in a post-Nieatzsche era.

For shame!!

There is no need for the terms “value” and “self” in relation to how elements in stones remain in congruence.
The choice of ‘self’ in particular smells of a motive other than clarity.
It’s a shameless attempt to sample, as cRappers do, from past popular melodies to recreate a recycled new song.

No SELF in any congruity but what we call life.
No need for such anthropomorphic allusions, when interacting patterns attracting and repelling suffices.
The stone has no motive, no memory, no desire.
The elements that participate in its congruity are patterns interacting as only they can with other patters.

Pattern = repeating, oscillating, vibrating, consistently, predictably = order.
Attraction/Repulsion are terms expressing how the different pattern harmonize.
No ‘self’ no ‘value’.

When a cult is uncovered they run for the corners, like cockroaches…claiming that nobody saw them, and what they saw they’ve misunderstood.
They just do not get it…is this not what Christians say about non-believers?
Then they go into a ritualized word juggling performance they were taught in their Church seminars on “How to deal with sinners and infidels”

Listen…you want to believe your Messiah is the next ‘big thing’; be my guest…but don’t expect me to stop laughing about it.
like I said…be good promoters and followers…it’s in your natures…and I will be awaiting his cRAP album to hit the charts.
Did he not also discover Pezer as a talent in word-associating rhymes?

Don’t mind me…carry on plagiarizing, repackaging, declaring, accusing others of misunderstanding the profound complexities of your revolutionary “philosophy”.
Even that’s not new

Self-preservation is only a side effect. The more significant and fundamental aspect is that such “powers” are quite literally pushing further into the ontos. More truth happens to allow better survivalism, all other things being equal, that is all.

I realized you were representative of the overall intellectual quality of the van-clan, when you offered us your positions on race and why people are racists.
I cannot take anything you post seriously, from then on.

Yes, your master, the wannabe Jesus for the post-Christian era, has repackaged self-preservation, inspired by how Saul repackaged self-love, and is selling it as a magical concept, nobody truly understanding if they do not first accept it into their hearts.

God, the Abrahamic ONE didn’t die…he was renamed.
Self-preservation at all costs.
Bacteria will survive mankind, ergo, bacteria are superior to man.

Complexity is not automatically strength.

If you acknowledge that complexity equals strength, then you denying that Europeans, Caucasians, Indo-Europeans are superior to Negroes, is you being a damn hypocrite and a sickly liar.
Which makes you a perfect fit for the van-clan.

A bitch is attracted to the biggest male dog, or the one with a loud bark…as she perceives size and strength = hedonism.

Truth is what survives, and what survives is truth.
The circular reasoning of the degenerate.
Can you think of no other reason for something to survive?

If cockroaches survive a nuclear holocaust will they have proven to be superior to them organism that produced the holocaust?
Why yes…because Negroes simply by surviving, enduring, have proven to be the equals to those that enslaved them.
Let us emulate their survival tenacity, and adopt their fabulous art: cRAP music, bling-bling, in our crib, in da hood, with hoodies on, bouncing vans, and a posse, our peeps, our crew…entourage.

Da biatches will luv us.

You still think this is about self-preservation and self-love. You have no idea what we are talking about. At this point the fault clearly lies with you.

As for truth, it is not something that “survives or perishes”. Truth is that by which beings survive or perish. You seem to not only be conceptually insane but also have a weird fetish with “survival”, not to mention an obsession with Fixed. Your groupie antics are those of a whore spreading its legs for attention, but at lest you serve to attract some attention to this place, which again is a nicely whorish function.

As for your fetish with “preservation” and “survival”, that is some transhumanism nonsense. I won’t expect you to make even a single effort to rise above the filth that you call a mind.

“…and now the gnaw where they defacate”, as Nietzsche said. A sad omen for your life, it would seem. I would say it’s a pity, but it really isn’t. Value Ontology describes quite well what has happened to you and why you have broken your mind. You gain some value from doing so, although such a small amount it is indeed laughable. The same reason why no one takes you seriously, and why you like it that way.

Red what I actually said, disciple of the one true Messiah, and heir of Nietzsche.

Just as the Christians tore the word ‘love’ form its natural roots, and turned into into a meaningless mystical concept all deserved, so do you new crypt-Christians, take another word ‘value’ and mystify it by tearing ti away form its wordy application sand controverting it to a mystical device to mesmerize the needy and feeble-minded.
You reduce the value of value.

I have a fetish for hypocrites, liars, and degenerates…so yes Fixed is one of my favorites.
Particularly those who declare themselves grandiose icons.
The arrogance of feebleness irks me, it is true.

As for my life, disciple of neo-Abrahamism…it is just fine.
I have everything that I need, and more.

Sorry…if you come to a public space, spewing nonsense, plagiarizing, repackaging, pretending to be inventing something new when you are sampling and recycling the same feces you should, at the very least, show the quality of mind to be able to defend your positions with more than just “you don’t understand”…and exposing it in your anti-racist mediocrities, echoing the same crap I watched on Oprah Winfrey.

You, whether you know it or not, have changed the concept of self-preservation into self-valuing, and then you ascribe it to non-living patterns, which you conclude are unities because it is you, and only you, who differentiates a stone from a pile of stones, or a single cloud from a storm.
I don’t even feel sorry for you…because you defense to be exactly what you are.

No, bacteria is not superior to humans, well not most anyway…just because they survived.
No the word ‘self’ is meaningless when applied to non-living unities.
no, the word ‘value’ is devalued when applied to non-consciousness…like love was applied by your failed predecessors.

Again…that your Messiah chose those words, and then pretended that they implied more, only exposes his motives, just as they are exposed by his artistic endeavors…and you, his van-clan, are the desperately duped - victims of your own feebleness.
That he claimed a rune has physical effects, exposes the quality of mind at work here.

It’s but another symptom of nihilistic psychosis.
ILP is perfect for you.
Here, your kind of crazy, is one among many.
I knew what you are after reading a few of your posts here.
Classic follower psychology - a true Modern.
Anything that feels good, is true.
Anything that makes you afraid is afraid of you.
How does your kind explain honest comments about homosexuality and race?
Yes…homophobia, haters, they fear.

“The Philosophers”
#-o
Sheesh…
More like a wannabe cult, dreaming of becoming a world-wide religion.

Emoters, feelers…“The Hypocrites”, is more apt.

Value Ontology…gawd!!!
Ha!!
I almost choked when I first read it.

Value only acquires meaning in relation to living organisms.
Self only has meaning in relation to an organism with memories, DNA included.

Combining the two and then claiming some mystical synthesis, scrambling to justify why you chose those words and not far more appropriate and clarifying terms, is what snake-oil salesmen do.
You’ve bee duped.
Your emotional needs exploited and manipulated.
Your not the first, nor the last.

Philosophy is about clarifying, not obfuscating.
Charlatans cultivate complexity to mask their lack of talent.
Have you seen Pollock’s “art”, or Warhol’s fART?
Duping needy, insecure desperate to belong, minds.

I approach it from the opposite direction. I don’t think differences in quality can be reduced to differences in quantity. Thus I’ve coined the term “Quale Organics”–though in my last post I suggested that even inorganic existence is alive, yet we could equally well say that even “non-living” entities are organistic.

I agree though that this is what Crow seems not to understand. Force [understood from the inside] is will to power, and the “love under will” of the will to power is self-valuing. Crowley, who coined the phrase “love under will”, makes clear that this is not the Christian love (agapê) Crow confounds it with:

“There is then little indeed in common between Love and such tepid passions as regard, affection, or kindliness; it is the uninitiate, who, to his damnation in a hell of cabbage soup and soap-suds, confuses them.
Love may best be defined as the passion of Hatred inflamed to the point of madness, when it takes refuge in Self-destruction.
Love is clear-sighted with the lust of deadly rage, anatomizing its victim with keen energy, seeking where best to strike home mortally to the heart; it becomes blind only when its fury has completely overpowered it, and thrust it into the red maw of the furnace of self-immolation.” (Crowley, Little Essays toward Truth, “Love”.)

Compare Nietzsche’s definition, in Ecce Homo, of heterosexual love as “in its means, war, and at bottom, the deadly hatred of the sexes”; and:

“Other forms of love, such as agape, the universal, spiritual love praised in the Gospel of John, may certainly play an important role within specific cultural settings, but they cannot serve to found or constitute culture. The founding of culture requires as its catalyst nothing less than erôs, the most powerful, discriminating, egoistic and dangerous form of love known to humankind”. (Daniel Conway, “Love’s labor’s lost”. Cf. Conway, Nietzsche and the political, “The philosopher’s Versucherkunst”.)

If this is an instance of exoteric writing, what masterful use of that secret art! Immediately after saying “pattern = repeating”, the Crow repeats almost verbatim what he said in his previous post (not counting the Justin Jacobs quote):

But what does this mean if it’s not an instance of exoteric writing? Then according to his own logic it follows that he’s the human equivalent of a stone…

“Self” is the basic unit of being. That doesn’t mean beings are singular, it means beings are multiple but that this multitude is always somehow unified with-in-as itself.

Self means that of a multitude or plurality of different things it can also be said of them, “these are one thing”. The “one” doesn’t come at the expense of or opposition to the “many”, rather one and many are both the case and at the same time. And yes even rocks have this logical structure.

The fact that such structures act to persist as what they are, that their structure as “simultaneously one and many” is such that it moderates and modifies and selects interactions with what is not-itself in order to attempt to cause itself to endure rather than cease to exist, is what it means to say that “a rock self-values”.

What we call the self-valuing of living things, or conscious things, such as ourselves, is basically an extension of that same self-valuing that things like rocks also have. We are a more derivative, complex and dependent iteration and expansion of the same underlying logically principle and mechanism as much simpler and “non-living” things as rocks.

I think self is what we wanna be.
Maybe ego is the difference between that and reality.

In reality we dont exist, we just remember some events and then some new events happen. The impression it gives on us is worthy nothing only what we do with it, like it doesnt matter how hard the wind blows only how fast you can still walk.

Some people think the wind matters and they drift backwards.
That my philosophy anyway.

Well I have to say this is a pretty good explanation.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG73rDXVEQ0[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gadqrpmmePg[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WqLgG1ypec[/youtube]

I’m going to be back here for a selective presencing, one might say in seance, to discuss great matters with the Ouroboros.

In the dirt of the dog-gone past we trace the future with the plow, oxen.
Now that the auroch is extinct it is up to men to carry the yoke of the wild.

I once took a stroll along Diana’s forbidden pond, and was told a story meant to inspire fear of water -
what it did was inspire a fear of the mind of the person that told it to me.

The name of the snake is Sun.

The West is the best.

Get here, we’ll do the rest.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Egr1RLmnPA[/youtube]

You are remarkably talented when you let it flow naturally, forget intellectualism (for vids) and concentrate on the artistic.

Give birth to more of your ‘small gems’.

Thanks. Thats nice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLL9Yah6cXM[/youtube]