Anyone have Zoot Allures Name, Prison Number, Prison?

One of the last things Zoot said to me here was to ask me to write. So I have been writing, not very often, and without a return address, but I did add an email address in a letter, and so he has been able to send me some feedback through his mother. Thus I became acquainted with Mrs.Zoots Sr. as well. She has recently written to me that Zoots has been very angry and depressed and she worries a lot about him. I wasn’t going to come in here and post any of this, but given what his mom told me, and the uncertainty about how much longer Zoots will stay in jail/prison, I decided to get over my desire to never be mentioned or remembered on here again, and make a post here to encourage some of you fucks to show a little bit of care and maybe just send a hello or whatever, so that he doesn’t feel so isolated in there. He is after all one of us.

Some information:
He was released from NC on the 11th, but straight into custody at Virginia Beach jail.
He is supposed to still stay there for 1 to 5 years for failure to register, which I think means he was supposed to check-in as a requirement for his parole, and didn’t. That is at least in accordance to what he had told me.
The website does not show much info at all. There is nothing on whether or not he has been to court, nothing about how long he will stay or where.
Don’t send any mail to Hyde CI, as he is no longer there. I have not sent any mail to VA Beach yet, so I don’t know an address there that works. His inmate booking number is 17-017188. The Sheriff’s office website has info on mailing inmates. the address:

Inmate Name and OMS # (I don’t know if this is his old number, 0239833 , or this new booking number, so I would enter both)
P.O. Box 6098
Virginia Beach, VA 2345

Information on what to send etc can probably be found here: vbso.net/pdf/RulebookAug2016revision.pdf
Where he was before, in NC, nothing other than letters was accepted by the CI. The only way to help inmates there is by wiring them money though something called JPAY. No idea about what the rules at VA are. Somebody ready this pdf, I’ve got toys to deliver.

Fucking write. Literally, pen, paper, 50 cents postage, and 10 minutes of your fucking time. You flaky bitches.

If anyone need any more help I can probably assist through PM.

Why?

Great, that letter went nowhere.

It is possible that they might redirect it to wherever Zoots is now, though I have no idea about how serious CI staff is about making sure inmates get their mail. I’d imagine that they are reasonably serious about it. I mean, what if it was a letter from his lawyer or something.

I copied a whole philosophy text by hand.

I disagree.

I would like to know why she doesn’t wish to be here, yet makes demands on people she despises.

You can be a sheep and follow without question, your decision.

I cannot forget this post by Aussenseite.

HaHaHa wrote:
He was actually exposing himself to a woman where he didn’t know a child was there I seem to recall. Still pretty stupid however.

I don’t follow Pandora because she said to write, I wrote previously. And I already stated my position on Zoots a while back. Yes, he is the supreme forum idiot, he literally makes his own problems, he is a dum-dum Neo-Nazis who seems to of literally joined for a sense of community, cause they are the last group left willing to embrace him. Most of his philosophy beyond this is Nietzschean mumbo-jumbo like will, strength, value, power… when I see people on the forum mumble shit using those words I tend not to reply, cause they are saying nothing to me, they are purely empty technical words that make it appear your saying something intelligent, and that only works on damn fools.

No, I just think someone interested enough in philosophy- not merely some fetished de Sade version of philosophy, but willing to dig in broad and wide, should be encouraged, especially those who keep fucking up severely in life. He might solve and explain aspects of it, or come up with a new theory. As far as anyone knows, he never actually raped, just was a bit of a creepy as fuck flasher and watcher. We decided as a society he didn’t deserve the death penalty, do as a result, he should still have access to philosophy.

Besides, he is gonna receive one he’ll of a tongue lashing from everyone once he returns.

You forgot to mention that he seemed to get along rather well with me here.

Or are you not reading this [again] at all? :wink:

Fine, you can be his friend for life. I’m not attending the wedding.

Here’s what I propose:

1] Zoot makes it back to ILP
2] You and I and him go here – viewtopic.php?f=25&t=189516 – and hash this all out once and for all

In fact, Zoot already made a few contributions to the thread.

Wait, I know: You can invite Uccisore! [-o<

I’m not letting you anywhere, if I didn’t meet with Joker, what makes you think I’m gonna meet with you.

No, I’m not jointing into a home orgy, consumed with sweaty, hairy thrusts and cries of Dasein. I don’t care how much Shield Maiden us visualizing it right now, I’m not participating. You can head over to Satyr’s forum if your into that.

I’ve made no implications of despising this board. I don’t.
My reasons are my own.

The way I see it, you could spend the rest of your life rehashing the moral implications of what he did, giving judgment, taking it back, jerking off to your own sense of justice, whatever rocks your socks, mamacita. That, or you could take 10 minutes to grant someone the most honorable gift of acknowledging him as a person in a place where he is completely dehumanized.

I am no psychologist, but one thing that I am quite certain of, is that if I wish for someone to acknowledge their blame and make a conscious effort to reform himself, the absolutely wrong way to go about it is to give indifference.

Just keep in mind, while sipping on your chamomile tea and pondering on the many degrees of blame and accountability that zoots has rightfully earned,that on the other side of this, there is a person who feels hunger, cold, and despair just like any other, no matter what he did. One that has gone through due process and is paying very heavily for what he did.

Let your actions show us who you are. Or don’t, whatever. I don’t care about you.

You chose to not include this part in your reply and I wonder why, just as you choose to not give a reason why you no longer post here.
You took the responsibility in continuing correspondence with him and now you want to enlist others to lessen that load, perhaps the real truth of this is, you now realise your mistake.

… whatever. I don’t care about you.

I did not include the quote, but I did address it.

The entire point of my previous post is that I do not conduct myself based on what other people did. I do what I do because that is who I am, and therefore, the quote is irrelevant.

Now, pardon me for removing myself from further conversation. I have no interest in humoring the random speculations of an old bat who only sees the worst in people.

Once again, if anyone wants more info or further help, I can offer via PM.

Yo lyssa, if you can read this, I just wanted to tell you that despite your ups and downs, zoots regarded you as a friend, and I’m certain that he would be delighted to get a little note from you.

Here, Turd —> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=189516

Among other things, it’s called “virtual reality”.

Now, you wouldn’t go there before because you insisted that I did not even exist. I was your “foe”.

Of late however you have taken pity on me and I am no longer on ignore. So, if/when Zoot does return let’s go there [meaning here] and thump each other more, oh, I don’t know, philosophically?

I’ll even let you be the cat from time to time.

The man is 43 years of age and a serial offender and that silly woman Phoneutria is running to his mother, no wonder he won’t take responsibility for his crimes.

Virtual as in like, Second Life? I’m not really into internet sex either. You enjoy that Anthony Weiner stuff.

Repartee.

You’re not very good at that, either. =D>

Why are you changing the subject suddenly?