"Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Millions of lives don’t matter at all.

I don’t know how the outgoing administration could be any more transparent. After all this wailing about how imperiled we were because Russia got the password to some old man’s private gmail account, they demonstrate just how much American information security actually means to them.

Of course, Julian Assange was not shown any similar consideration, for obvious reasons.

If the left had been more consistent and honest from the start, and admitted that they were mad that their private organization- the DNC- was hacked, then then they wouldn’t look like such assholes now. But no, of course, the DNC’s dirty laundry being aired was presented to people in the media and on here as being a grave threat to our national security, that our election institutions have been compromised! Well, here’s an actual grave threat to our national security, here’s somebody that actually did compromise American institutions, and suddenly Obama couldn’t give a shit less; he’s gone in three days, he doesn’t have to justify himself, it’s just naked hypocrisy.

Check this out:

independent.co.uk/news/world … 32441.html

So, Julian Assange said he would allow himself to be extradited to the U.S. if mercy was shown to Manning. So that’s a big part of why this was done- Democrats want to get their hands on the person who they blame for bringing down HRC (along with Comey, but of course not Weiner).

This reminds me of a similar burst of hypocrisy I noticed this week.

cnn.com/2017/01/12/politics/ … or-cubans/

Kinda crazy, right? Obama actually taking a tougher stand on illegal immigration, making it harder for Cubans to get here? Seem a little…out of place to you? Well, guess fucking what.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/cuban … americans/

NOW does it make a little more sense?

Chelsea manning sentence has been commuted
oh, the horror of it, oh, how justice has been negated…
she got off totally free after committing great acts of injustice…
what a travesty, Obama should be shot for allowing
the subversion of justice…

never mind that Manning has been in jail for almost 7 years in
solitary confinement… don’t let that stop your indignation.

Kropotkin

There have been guys sentenced to longer than he served for kicking fucking soda machines in the day room of their barracks.

Bradley Manning had a crucial role, one that wouldn’t of happened at all had he not acted, in the collapse of several states, and the deaths of millions.

If he doesn’t go into the deepest of deep hiding, he us guaranteed to get the living shit kicked out of him.

Legally, under international law, he can be killed by a resident of one of the states he played a part in destroying, under the claim that the were compelled to kill him from compulsion. There was a Ottoman Pasha who was tracked down and assassinated after the war by a Armenian, well outside of Armenia and the Ottoman Empire. Weirmar Republic ruled on the basis of international law such a murder was legal, has been on the books ever since. Perfectly legal, Carleas can double check.

If I was Bradley, I would really, really hide. He really is better off inside those walls, lots of people have lost. He committed severe war crimes, groups of people are bound to hunt his suck ass down in revenge. What would you do if you were a Syrian, Egyptian, Libyan, or Iraqi? I know if America was destroyed by some equivalent from China, India, or Russia no fucking border or state would stop me from wreaking vengeance. We have 10,000 Syrians brought in by Obama living in the states, think about it.

Now it is time to see if Julian Assange turns himself in, I doubt it. But he said.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soghomon_Tehlirian

Did Bradley Manning do something horrible deserving of the sentence he got, or no?

Does Russia deserve strict sanctions for hacking Podestas gmail account, or no?

Oh yes, he committed crimes against humanity. It’s the actions and results, and not the statues, that determines this. It’s how we prosecute nazis to this day.

Well, the only possible conclusion is we need to find out who is responsible for the DNC leaks sometime in the next two days, so Obama can pardon them too!

That has nothing to do with this. Only actual evidence of foreign spying so far from a reputable source was when the DNC hired the British spy agency to investigate Trump. Wikileaks completely contradicts the CIA, and there has been major holes, inconsistencies, and ethics violations in the so called Russian Hacking case since it was “leaked”. But neither resulted in a war, the supposed DNC hack actually stopped one with Russia.

However, Bradley Manning did most definitely and certainly, beyond the shadow of a doubt, result in one. Have should be shot by firing squad, no different in culpability than a guard at a concentration camp. Actual one difference, they can claim they were just following orders.

Julian Assange has one day left to get a sex change so he can get an Obozo pardon. Someone let him know.

Russian sanctions are actually hurting ordinary Russian citizens. I wonder what those people did to deserve that, when some DFL employee stole emails and handed them off to Wikileaks… not sure I see the connection.

Oh yeah, we make it all about Russia to undermine Trump, increase conspiratorial paranoia in the US people, undermine the press even more than it already is, and detract from the utter failure the DFL has become. Now I get it.

Government should be transparent. Elections should be fair? Maybe?

I’d like to understand the mental thought process of being an imprisoned Bradley Manning turning into Chelsea Manning. How did that happen and occur? What was that transformation all about?

You really want to know, ask Trixie.

:laughing: Friggin’ hilarious!

I got it! Chelsea Manning is the secret love child of Bruce Jenner! It all makes sense now…

Stop making fun of grannies, it isn’t politically correct to do so.

It is very clear all his actions were have ghly rational and clear headed, and did everyone a great service, we are a better people for it.

?

Leaking classified Government documents to the people is a good thing because you value transparency, but leaking unclassified DNC documents to the public is a bad thing becaue it makes an election ‘unfair’? Why isn’t it ‘tranparency’ to learn how the CNN was leaking debate questions to Hillary and that the Bernie campaign was sabotaged by his own party? Don’t you think leaking information about what the CIA, NSA, etc. has an effect on elections? Does that make those elections ‘unfair’?

I’m not asking whether there’s a difference in the tactics employed by the right and left wings. I don’t think there really is. And I think you know that there isn’t either. I was asking about fairness in elections and transparency in government. Is one more important than the other?

Transparency in government would cover the elections, yes?