My Art. fuk u mom!!!

Cheating wife

Trixie

my new piece…

It’s not what appears to be at first, you might see a few trees in the background, the blue line being a river and very happy girl playing…

This is not the case, those trees are actually black guys grouping up and throwing a blue net over the white girl to eventually subject her to brutal rape…but she already knows, and she is still smiling…this is because she gets to enjoy being sexually dominated and can play the victim card later and enjoy a life time of social benefits

…and on that day she “coincidentally” forgot her rape whistle…

Trolling yourself…cool.

This thread has approved itself.

i rejected you a long time ago, get lost already!

i kid

:laughing: Oh Manny-pedi, your stalking of me still lingers. You’re a great teacher, Boo!

MP,

You’re getting soft, always when you’re bored. Next, you’ll be inviting yourself over again with flakes( :evilfun: :laughing: ), corn flakes wasn’t it?

k

ten min
Sent: Tue May 17, 2016 9:50 pm
To: Maniacal Mongoose

I’ll be over in ten min, i’ll bring cornflakes and you provide the milk, we will talk about Phoebe Cates, shes that girl stared in drop dead fred, shes 52 now!!! which is kind of depressing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No memory problems now MP and my cute bullshit is reality, Sweetheart. I won’t post the one where you were threatening me for ignoring you since I never reported any of your craziness, I had my own issues to deal with back then.

K

A girl who is afraid of love

my miserable wedding day

Awen

Suicidal Strawberry

Forever Alone

What are you?