Real numbers counted... And random shit

Exactly!!
Therefore the one and the nil, are human symbols, referring to something/nothing, representing abstractions in the mind.

One does not exist outside the human brain.
The word is only meaningful within minds trained in the same semiotics, and can refer to phenomena or to nothing but emotions, or other abstractions.

Your goal,. if you truly wish to be a philosopher, and are honestly interested in the world, is to connect your words tor noumena that refer to phenomena outside your skull.
Because to do nothing more than to create clever, self-referential, loopiness, solipsistic crap you then try to validate by convincing others as desperate as you are for finality, is to indulge in self-pleasuring…masturbation.
Haven’t you spent enough time jerking-off?

How old are you?

One is a quantity. It exists where ever the quantity exists. How many of you are there?

One can be a nil…

Nil is a placeholder derived from memory and imagination…

I have no banana in my fruit bowl is a placeholder…

Nil is always a placeholder, and as such is a certain type of one.

You seem to think philosophy is about us not having brains, or thoughts…

As if we don’t exist.

The idea that this is ultimate truth, the definition of philosophy is laughable.

You haven’t figured this part out yet!!!

We exist!!!

We have as much investment in our minds as anything objective, we are objective !!

Exists = dynamic interaction of patterns. your banana is not a thing…it is a congruity of patterns in constant interactivity.
Not static. When you refer to the same banana, whether you stick it in one orifice or another, you are referring to a slightly altered banana, not the absolutely same one…same in this case indicated causality, held together by memory.
Paste manifests as presence…the mind holds the causality chain in memory, as code. It recognizes the banana s being part of the same continuum…but what if you leave the room and reenter…are you sure it’s the same banana.
it depends on circumstances. Is there another in the room, is there a similarities between your previous abstraction of banana and your more recent noes…is there reason to believe the banana has been tampered with, replaced?

The banana exists as phenomenon, congruity of patterns the brain then interpret in the way that it does. it is real.
But a plastic banana made to look like a banana, is not actually banana…it lacks the nutritional values, the qualities, the patterns, it is a copy.

Even seemingly unchanging elements, like steel is active…if you return to the same wall after a million tears, having never touched it, placed it in a place where nobody could tamper with it, you will find ti changed…the accumulated effects of its continuous interactivity made evident to you.

Exists == Affects upon affects (aka “energy”).

I already said this to you , but not forcefully.

Everything in existence is a matter of acuity.

Telescopes, microscopes and you!

You are not a telescoping person or a microscoping person, you are in between, and whatever you see in between (acuity) is a real solid that you really use, your acuity is a balance.

Stop trying to confuse yourself.

You do actually sit down and eat food (a singularity)

Stop trying so hard to say shit you know is true, doesn’t even exist.

That’s called contradicting yourself.

You have that right , but it’s not philosophy

Ha!!
You speaking of confusion is fabulous.

I’ve skimmed through some of your posts…one confused angry rant after another.
But you’re not my target. Through you I respond to the multiplicity of cynical, nihilistic banter on ILP, pretending to be profound insights.

I will await evidence of this fabled absolute, the one…not with words, sentences, with actions, - show me this immutable, indivisible, independent, whole, perfect, one
Don’t force em to contradict it by lowering myself to your level and declaring an absent absolute.
Show me god, for god’s sake before you attack my agnosticism as being no more religious.

It is you who propose absolutes, giving them names like one, god, thing, truth…love…self…show me so that I may be converted to Nihilism.

“There is a god”
“There is an absolute”

That’s philosophy?
I don’t propose anything. I know abstraction are interpretation so phenomena, in my head…useful but also dangerous when sheltering allows idiocy to go off into flights of fancy, into jerking-off cults.
I know words, are art forms…tools. Tried and tested over time, and now reduced to toys, for masturbating girls and boys, desperate to stand out, to pleasure themselves, to escape the authority of natural order…to liberate themselves from the past. To free themselves from a limiting order, a determined past, and declare themselves gods, philosophers, brilliant fabulous stars.

Tools not toys.

I don’t believe in God Crow.

You obviously haven’t read much of me.

You actually have the stupidity to tell me to show you an absolute without using reference, yet you’re allowed to use it to debate me?!?!?!

Dude, you’re a fucking asshole and idiot

Do you believe the one , a one,exists outside your mind, and is more than a human symbol representing a human abstraction, a tool?

If you do show me…do not tell me with words, with sentences based on abstractions…show me an indivisible, perfect, whole, singularity, an indivisible complete, independent thing.

Like i said…you are not my target, only my means.
You interest me slightly, as an example of insanity, as an example of feminization.
A generation ago men like you had families, fought in wars, now they go on-line to sell their genetic worth to females that see their weakness and reject them, no longer forced by culture or monogamy to abide by social norms.

There are even crazier dudes here on ILP.
This place is full of Modernity’s collateral effects.

Nihilistic memes produce pollutants - genetic and material heaped in piles and left to rot, or used to move the machinery.

You’re a troll.

You use words to make your arguments but tell me I can’t use them.

You should be banned dude.

This site is all about using words to make points.

You do it.

I want you to sue words…what other options do we have for sharing views?
I want you to use them properly…and understand what words are, before you use them like a boy.

Begin with easy tasks like reconnecting words, like beauty, female, male, human, moral, to phenomena - attach your noumena, which words represent, to phenomena - the apparent.
Or don’t…why would i care.
You’ve been spewing your crap on ILP for years.

The feminine conspiracy…HA!!!
Hell?
HA!!

How old are you?

Until when you, or one of your kind shows me an absolute, a one, and not the word, the symbol, a sentence describing a relationship, an ephemeral fact, or a social construct like ‘marriage’ and ‘all bachelors are unmarried’ as evidence of absolutes…whenever you people think beyond the literal application of words, make that cognitive leap I’ll enjoy your ranting an raving and most of all the predictable final declarations of victory.

=D>

You’re using words dumbass.

No shit!!
Good point.

Clueless, aren’t ya?

Know what’s funny…your ad hom will be ignored, but they can’t wait for one of mine.

From a forum that has tolerated threats, stalkers, constant thread derailments reducing all topics to the same socializing banter, insults, attacks, nonsense, insanity, all in the name of Democratic values, to be banned is more of a compliment.
Like being thrown out of an opium den, or a nut house.

Still fun to visit once in a while.

High standards ILP has.
Everything will be respected and tolerated…except one Devil.

With so many MENSA members who’s to argue.
Over my head.

Please resume civility in this thread, or it will be locked.

Crow, anyone on a message board who says they are the only one who can use words in a debate, deserves to be banned.

Really?
That’s what you understood?
You understood that I was saying do not use words?
:-k
Hmmm
ok

There’s only so much you can do with sub par material.

You can insult and threaten me…I will not reply, from this post on.
Don’t worry, nobody will notice you attacking me personally.
It will become an issue, only if I respond in kind.

Admins are partial to mediocrity…
Wait until only_humean shows up. doing Carlas’s dirty work, and enjoying it immensely.

That’s exactly, absolutely what you said…

This whole thread is proof

Let’s be Crow for a moment…

Show me without words that nothing is absolute!!

A friend replies…

No certainty, no given, no absolute…she just left, and you never got over it.

Never said do not use words. If you extract your head from your anus, you might read better.
Plus you will receive more oxygen to the brain.

Again…

Females are natural filtering agencies. Genetic.
Nobody conspired in other species, to keep males out.
It is what it is.
Males must prove themselves worthy, making them the creative sex.

You have been excluded now that females have been released from paternalistic limitations back into the wild…plus contraceptives and abortion options.
Male advantages are made illegal, and strictly regulated. This leaves us boys out on the ledge.

Females converted to memetic filters, often contradicting their previous genetic filtering evolved disposition: Feminization.

Nihilism.

I don’t blame Ecmandu for going insane.
He broke.
Could not adapt, failed to diagnose the situation accurately.
Instead he demonized females, for being female.

He is, as most Nihilist, a romantic, a naive idealist who was shattered by the real.
Others become messiahs, others pure Nihilists dismissing all human ideas as being equally wrong, or equally subjective, and social constructs.

Males not integrated into the system, as marriage and Paternalism intended with the strict control over male and female sexual behaviors, become lost…free-radicals seeking a master, an idea to give them an identity, to give their lives meaning.
Having rejected past, or being the product of mixed marriages, with a confused past, they go mad.
Most find in materialism a recyclable identity, others find it in an idol, like Nietzsche, or Spinoza, or Marx, or Hitler…or whomever feeds into their needs…some go inane, schizoid.
They hear voices, symbols become magical healing forces, the psychosomatic effect validating their power, shamans, gurus, priests.
Other find in words pride.
They declare themselves this or that, not having to prove anything with actions…simply stating it suffices when nobody will challenge you.
they use words to fabricate an identity to replace a despised past, or to fill in for a missing one…a missing father, for example.
They declare themselves this and that…words cast in the dark as bait.
Some collect words as defensive armor - amassing it, hoarding it, building thick defensive protective walls, to hide their ignorance within.

Nihilism = not the absence of meaning, purpose, god, morality…but the reaction to such an absence, painting the cosmos a dark negative, when it is a positive, for it produces life.
Nihilism, using words to fill in for what is missing.
Nihilism, detaching words form their references, to fabricate alternative realities…subjectivity of world creating words/symbols…one private universe for each one, and in each one the individual is god.
Let there be light” god said, for first came the word, and the word was…GOD.

You know what douchbag…

Fuck you!!!

I can rape and murder 40 women like Ted Bundy, propose to a women in the stand, get conjugal visits and produce offspring.

You are the first person I’ve ever wished hell upon!

I was there for a long time.

Enjoy!!

Subjectivist!!