If someone takes your virginity, where does it go?

?

Or [more weighty still]: If someone takes your life where does it go?

One might keep trying to take it back until he/she got it… I think

It’s like why do they call it, “taking a dump”? Shouldn’t it be called, “leaving a dump”? I mean, you’re not taking it anywhere.

All of those are figures of speech and so therefore are not supposed to be taken literally
You do not correct the prostitute on her grammar when she asks if you want a blow job

I would totally correct a prostitute’s grammar. A classy lady who speaks well can make more money.

I suppose it would also depend on what you classify as virginity. Using the statement that your ass might have lost its virginity while your mouth retains its is no safe argument against the std obsessed.

I think it would be like asking, ‘if a clock is broken, where did the working one go’, and the answer is, ‘it’s right there, broken.’ You broke it. Either buy a new one or learn to fix it.

Just remember, things are never the same once something is lost or broken, even if reclaimed or fixed. Like a golden era of childhood or society or a circle of great friends that share in good times together, once gone… there’s a lot of bad times or lesser seeming good times you may try to compare before finding yourself having others. Might even find yourself amongst others good times ruining theirs all because you can’t move on from how yours ended and try to be bossy or because you see others golden moments as the same destructive things that destroyed your golden moments and the fact that those destructive things are their golden moments just infuriates.

So, virginity… once raped, you can not be unraped. Unlike a lightbulb, people can not be unscrewed once screwed. Might become a born again virgin after a length of time, but that doesn’t mean you haven’t lost your virginity.

We shouldn’t say taking your virginity, we should say something like, annulling your virginity.

It goes right into her womb, becoming my offspring.

You’re a pimp! :astonished:

You classy bastard you. :icon-rolleyes:

ive been doing it wrong apparently. enunciation has never been a forethought for me during sex

correctness here slows it down too much

I think some people fail to see the sophistication of being attracted to trashy.

The body is taking it, your internal organs are a taking process of many things.

Your guess is as good as good as Newton’s or Einstein’s. Down the plughole? Up the chute?

This WAS a question in the philosophy of science, right?

The real question of science and psychology is, if raped as a child, no matter if the act of rape was forgotten, blacked out, never known, are they still technically virgins? I would wager that most of the ones who could still ‘rightfully’ claim to be virgins for not having sex aren’t virgins because of acts of rape that they can’t or won’t talk about.

Most likely into a Kleenex tissue, or into her cheeks, or somewhere else.

That’s where mine went, anyhow.

That would depend on the mindset of the female.

Some would say that the sands of time claim it as their own.

Some would say that the waves of the ocean push it far out to sea to forever be forgotten.

Some would say that a little dove comes and claims it, gently holding it within its beak and flying it into the wings of the future where when some man comes along whom a de-virginated woman can REALLY love forever - the wings of the future give it up and it is re-claimed by that woman, making her all whole again.
But of course, in order for eternal return to make its claim, two soul mates must gaze into one another’s eyes. lol Voila, she is once again a virgin and so is the man.

Some would say that it goes up into the heavens to act as a beacon for all women ready to take that plunge.
If that beacon fades into nothingness, it is a clear sign "To Do and Not Not To Do.
If that beacon can be seen twinkling in the night, it is a clear sign of "Caution - Maybe Not. The Stork may in nine months deliver.
If that beacon holds its own as does the ethereal mist which comes from the lighthouse, that is a clear sign that no matter what you do, that first night out of which all of those beacons was created will always be a testament to the fact that you are after all a human being and so carpe diem!

:evilfun:

Some would even say to bend over, boy; you sure do look good in them blue jeans.

And some would even say you sure do got a purty mouth.

“Daddy, have you seen the plunger?”

“Yeah, Princess… you hear that muffled gurgle and slumping sound? your mother is trying to unplug the kitchen sink with it.”

“Oh.”

“Why, do you need it for something?”

“Yes, daddy. I want to lose my virginity. Plunger it out of my system, finally. I say, take that plunge and shove it.”

Every time a virgin gets fucked an angel grows their wings.