ILP Supperclub...

You have the room in your garden, they’re fairly large and probably will really spread out? Leave a few feet between seeds and put several seeds into each hole.

Lol. I’m trying not to picture any of that. :neutral_face:

Wish me luck. [-o<

Remember, you gotta poo on the seeds for it to be considered organic.

A couple of potatoes and carrots and some gravy from yesterday’s mutton hotpot, and some home-made red wine… then bed soon.

Got a fresh crab on the way home from a London forum for prospective MPs, and then this happened with it when I got in… it snowed on the way there, and more snow forecast tomorrow.

What is that? I can see rice, but is that lamb shish, or something else? Looks edible at least :slight_smile:

Gyro, at my town’s new Greek Restaurant. They just expanded their restaurant, tried to make it fancy ass in a larger,upscale location. I just wanted a Lamb kebob, but they took it off the menu.

theoyiannis.com/ty/Welcome.html

Old restaurant, before they moved. It is one of those retarded places that would absolutely amaze Smears. Me, I just want my damn Lamb Kebob. Only time I’ve been amazed by a restaurant was in Coronado, in San Diego, I landed my kayak to look for water in a residential area, came across a Greek restaurant, was amazed. So were they, they never had someone paddle up to eat before.

Supper… fresh crab, with home-made garlic mayo, served in iceberg lettuce cups… these went down too well. :slight_smile:

Quit eating iceberg lettuce. It has absolutely no nutritional value. Go buy real vegetables.

It is merely a host for my offerings. You have no idea how good that tasted… just crab and aolio… delicious… The leaves are merely a carrier for my intended meal, and my body doesn’t require much more beyond what you see me eat… too much and my body slows down, so I gotta go with my flow/what my body dictates I need.

I fell asleep after that, and only God knows what the cat was up to during the last few hours while I slept… caught him attempting to munch on an electric cable yesterday, so gotta monitor his movements more, or he may end up frying himself. :neutral_face:

A late 3am supper of slow-cooked mutton leg and steamed baby potatoes… organically sourced.

A lettuce and tomato salad, and a spicy chicken drumstick left over from dinner earlier.

Ninja

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I more or less agree with you here.

He just had an argument with his girlfriend and this time he knows she left him for good.
The straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back.
There is just no turning back.
The relationship has been utterly and totally destroyed. His life is now meaningless forevermore.

“Wait a minute” he thinks to himself. “Didn’t I see a bar down the street?”
“Oh, thank you Lord for your great love and mercy”.
As he walks into the bar, he spots her - another lonely creature sitting on the bar stool.
They look at one another and they know. They know that they were meant to be.
All things happen for a reason.
“What was her name?” he asks himself – “the one which walked away from me a few minutes ago”?
“Ah, who knows and who cares? This is my beloved, my real soulmate.”

They walk hand in hand into the motel room.
And so it goes.

The End.

Sorry Magsy, didn’t mean to derail your thread.

From late brunch straight through to supper… was, absolutely, delicious… flavours on point.

You know this is make believe, right Arc? I’ve never cooked or served rodent, or been Turd’s girlfriend… you know this right? so what’s there to agree on?

She imagined herself as your lesbian lover fleeing your culinary regiem like a refugee.

No, you did! she imagined something else.