What's for breakfast?

Lol!

Now why would I be eating premade frozen Chinese food just out of the freezer? unless I wanted to be extremely sick and immobile for a week… coz that’s what would happen if I ate anything premade.

Squid and rockfish are colourless and pale, but the garlic ginger chilli and sugar I pan-fried it in made it far from tasteless, but I forgot a squeeze of lime #-o : before and after pics… I bought 2 squid and a whole fish… should get a good few more meals out of that.

just over an hour ago… with 7c weather outside, 7c maan :slight_smile:

It’s now 10c… is it really going to snow next week? :neutral_face:

Yesterday’s chicken curry for brunch… with sweet potato side, and 10c weather… a mild day, but a rather dull one.

A clementine to follow, then a coffee and a whole day of an ode to Rick Stein: Fruits Of The Sea re-runs… complete with humorous takeouts :laughing:

Brunch: seafood baked eggs and a black coffee… 11c outside.

…and another dull day out to go with.

4 scrambled eggs (2 yolks) and a cup of black coffee (2 sugars) and a brighter but cooler day of 3/4c and morning snow… it snowed, and it snowed yesterday during an evening of 8c weather.

Partaking in yesterday’s mutton and mushed-colcanon supper for brunch… and a black Lavazza coffee.

A dull and dreary 0c out at noon, but the birds on next door’s cherry tree ain’t letting that stop them from singing.

I drank some olive oil.

…and do your insides feel suitably lubricated because of it Turd?

No, but I’m looking forward to potty time tomorrow.

4 scrambled eggs (1 yolk) and a cup of lightly-sweetened black coffee and a very cool 1c out… will the forecasted snow happen… probably.

I’m a huge leftovers for breakfast guy but lately it’s been lox bagels all the way down since we’ve been eating out.

I’d prefer a bit of lamb but I’ll take it.

Lamb for breakfast :confused: not unless they’re lamb sausages :stuck_out_tongue:

Breakfast for the last two days: scrambled eggs topped with home-cured salmon… yummy and nutritious

The easy ‘go to’ scrambled eggs and black coffee option this morning… a cool slightly-cloudy day, so might do some gardening, or pot up some pot plants and do some clearing at best. Flowers flowers everywhere… hopefully this year.

This morning… an orange and a black coffee, but sometimes eggs or a sweet banana omelette… with a coffee :slight_smile:

Scrambled eggs n smoked salmon, and a black Lavazza coffee… a much needed breakfast, as I keep waking up very hungry indeed.

A very late brunch today at 2pm… monkfish and vegetable broth:

Everyday for weeks, all I crave is oatmeal with dark brown sugar and milk. Supposedly this craving is a deficiency alert. :-k
Learned something else…burnt foods cravings are a fresh fruit deficiency. I would never have connected burnt with fruit. Fruit it will be then.

Here’s a chart describing the cravings and their deficiencies:https://natureworksbest.com/naturopathy-works/food-cravings/

Bread, toast Nitrogen High protein foods: fish, meat, nuts, beans

I crave bready foods regularly, and eat plenty of high protein foods, so I really just want bread… brioche, mmm. The search for a gluten free recipe is on.

Gluten Free Brioche https://simplygluten-free.com/blog/2012/02/a-lesson-in-developing-a-gluten-free-brioche-recipe.html

Only makes one loaf, so you’ll probably want to quadruple the recipe, possibly to freeze a few loaves for when you haven’t the energy.

Can you use processed butter? It’s a cinch to make your own…heavy whipping cream, salt, in a Tupperware container, shake/churn. Voila! :mrgreen: