The true facts of society.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQzG5434JI[/youtube]

Unfortunately, this OP comes across as a plethora of sophomoric tripe–biased opinion with little or no references to support it. The statements about “the Negro” are enough to make any intelligent person gag. I feel defiled having read it twice!

Trixie may mean what she says however no one else has to take it seriously
I love her unconditionally so whatever she says makes no difference to me

This, is your conscious mind finally rearing itself from it’s babystate. Racist statements inherently make you gag, as you begin to wake up to the truth of it all, as your Eye begins to be opened and free from your delusions of comfort. Am I some dumb, stupid, bumbling redneck, who hates all black people, as a function of their degenerate redneck minds, or do I admit that some Blacks are Aryan?

Was Jesus’s teaching of Love and Truth, readily accepted by the community, or was he called vicious names, accusations, and spat out?

Which is a Barbarian? Which is a Jew? Which is an Aryan? Hmm, I don’t know. Can’t say. We’re all equals, of one big (miserable) Earth family.

Hint. Pic 1 is barbarian, Pic 2 is Jew, and Pic 3 is Aryan.

A ‘religionism’ one could say. so no basis and then they keep talking about it as if they haven’t noticed, what you’ve said. I think that side-lining of alternatives is the general thing occurring here. why are right-wingers so patently retarded, and yet still have some manner of intelligence?

Saying it has no basis in fact, when I have already posted and posted fact upon fact, is the “religious” thing to do. I don’t even know why I waste my time with you peasant fools.

If you are having a bad day/week/time… at the moment, may I suggest you take time out from the forum rather than abuse other members.

K: I haven’t seen anything resembling a fact… I saw some pictures
that don’t tell me a freaking thing… use your words… tell me
by name who is an Aryan and why?

Kropotkin

Bad day? Now why would you say that?

I don’t hate Jews, but Jews hate me.
I don’t hate Gentiles, but Gentiles wish to be cattle to fuel the Jews.

If I post a post on the Internet boards about love and strength, I get assaulted by Jews Barbarians Negroes and Gentiles all assaulting my consciousness with words. And these creatures assault my consciousness with all manner of ugliness. And these creatures, rudely try to outbreed my race and try to make my race reach extinction? And you wonder why I have bad days?

A Jew, Barbarian, or Gentile can never stop eating meat, for it is part of its genetic tendency to, it cannot be reasoned to appreciate love or beauty, neither can a barbarian genuinely want to marry an Aryan ever, only Aryans love Jews, only Aryans love barbarians, you are a barbarian and don’t love me and never will.

I have made several topics about it, but I guess you can’t be bothered to read or parse them.

K: I am referring specifically to this thread and this thread only… show me who is Aryan…
because as far as I can tell, there is no such thing… there is no such thing as a “pure” race…
Even the Jewish people who might be the closes thing to “pure” aren’t all that “pure”…
now Black people are just as mixed as anyone else… My family has been in the U.S
since before the revolutionary war and so I am also mixed with both black blood and
American Indians… I am one of billions of people who are not “pure”… I don’t believe
you can’t even find someone who is “pure”… so who exactly are you referring to?

Kropotkin

The world is infested with mongrels.

Noone is 100% Aryan or Jew. Only those with dominant Aryan or dominant Jew features and tendencies.

K: and what exactly are you talking about? what features and what tendencies? who has these
features and who has these tendencies? what features and what tendencies make one a Aryan?

what exactly is a mongrel?

Kropotkin

Because you are.

Grrrr :angry:

I am simply expressing my inner Barbarian :wink:

You deemed me Aryan, now Barbarian… I’m so confused #-o

Why does that trouble you so? Would things be easier or better if they weren’t?

When did I say MagsJ was Aryan?

I am not responding to Peter because he is being annoying and asking questions that I have already answered almost 5 times already, but he doesn’t want to read or think about. Nor does he want to pick up a dictionary and find out.

The world is a shitshow because the Aryans are dwindling. Only Aryans are the epitome of reason and civilization. There would be no civilization without the Aryans. You can never get a fullblooded Jew, Barbarian, Gentile to stop eating meat. It will eat meat and be savage for all of its years, for it is a creature without empathy. And without empathy, one cannot reason. Just like Peter Kropotkin, you can never expect such a thing to ever reason, pick up a dictionary, or anything else but repetitively ask the same questions which have been metaphorically answered 5 minutes ago.

Now wasn’t that a funny thread, and all because Turd couldn’t sleep.

viewtopic.php?style=9&f=10&t=189408&p=2581456&hilit=Magsj+Aryan#p2581456

Everyone is a little bit Aryan.

Most Aryan female of a group isn’t saying much.

K: I suspect the real reason you won’t answer is because you have no idea what
an Aryan is or WHO is an Aryan…it is similar to people like Merlin who keep babbling on
about Marxist but have no idea what Marxism actually is or who is Marxist?
You are just an ignorant person trying to hide the fact you are ignorant…
nothing more and nothing less…not answering me doesn’t hide your ignorance,
it displays your ignorance… but hay, go on ignoring me and keep babbling about
something you have no idea about… you fit right into 80% of the posts on ILP…

Kropotkin

I already told you 5 times what an Aryan is, it is an egghead, capacity for larger brains, something you don’t have.

At least I admit when I was wrong, MagsJ is not a true Aryan, never will be. At least I admit when I am wrong.

All you are is equality princess. You are always, perpetually full of farts and full of beans.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioDuLqK_LuY[/youtube]

Well I’m not Barbarian or Jew…