OBE and Sense Data

Would you mind sharing some of them?

There are a variety of rare humans that have channeling and empathic abilities / curses.
Some of them i could effect.
Also if i am near a person physically i can have a minor effect, even if that person is not a conductor or a sensitive.

Dan,

Did you ever visit that spiritual forum I recommended?

Maybe i did then i forgot it.
PM the url to me please.

She was alive.

I believe such experiences are possible given a greater understanding of mind and spirit than we presently have. Perhaps they could actually be part of the physical unknown.
Other than the experiment with another’s essence, I have had dreams of future events that proved later to be true in detail. In have never taken street drugs, yet my mind can get to strange places.
The OBE experiences reproduce visual images that can be described as physical entities. The images are for the most part clearly defined, not vapory or sketchy. Something real is going on here!

And you all accuse me of being religious?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSHt9eC7Elk[/youtube]

Sorry, but this thread has nothing to do with religion or any other set of beliefs. It has to do with mental experiences that defy simple explanations.

Simple explanation.

Schizophrenia.

Most certainly not. There are actual changes in the brain’s structure with schizophrenia. These do not have to be present during paranormal experiences.

the doors of perception imay be described as some borderline between this side of reality and the other.
Can that line be crossed, really, or does it need a line thrown in from the other to get some kind of image of it? That these will be primordial there is little doubt, even if, they do happen, and to differentiate the occult from the extra normal would violate the terms within which it may be recorded.

Like, you scanned your woman’s brain, made sure she had no schizophrenia?

Made sure she did not hallucinate? Made sure she did not hallucinate?

Has anyone here ever felt a stare on the back of the neck? Has anyone been contacted by someone who claims to have been thinking about them at the same time? UP, the girl wasn’t the one who saw her own image; it was observed by a third party to her and me.

There are true occultists who actually can see their own image, through the eyes of others.

Jerkey,
I would suggest that the doors of perception remain partially closed so that we can cope with our given environments rather than be distracted by phenomenon at the edge of knowing. We do not see all that is out there. Since limitations of the senses ensure our survival to some extent, it is no wonder that many would see paranormal experiences as some manifestation of a mental disorder.

I appreciate the suggestion, but the tendency of the eye (I) is to stray from the periphery toward to the center.

This is almost totally compelling where absolute clarity is required.

Stare into a small mirror at a single part of your face, such as your nose. Try not to blink. In a short while the image of your face will disappear and the mirror will seem to show clouds. Some claim that other images will appear in the mirror.
Say any one word over and over again for a few minutes. The word will lose its meaning.
Apparently, meaning does have something to do with focus.

duplicate

The above is indeed an interesting experiment, but I am sitting in a restaurant, and a leitmotiv occurred to me:

Hope to remember, let’s see.

2 blonds are cutting down a street and they find a mirror. One picks it up, and looks into it, and says to her friend, ’ this woman in the mirror looks familiar to me!’

The other blond takes the mirror looks into it and exclaims, Are you crazy, that’s me!’

Sorry for breaking the pattern but was compelled, because my obsessive need to solve every challenge put to me, had to find something else to break the train of thought.

But will return to the experiment.

For the mirror experiment, use a small hand mirror in the privacy of your own room or place of minimal distraction. Your face will disappear upon concentration. After that you will see the clouds. According to some the sight beyond the clouds is of the future.