ILP Supperclub...

Tonight’s supper, and my second meal of the day: the last of the chicken curry served in an organic mini squash, with a plaintain side… this mini squash was so much sweeter than yesterday’s one, which wasn’t sweet at all. Clementines and a green tea to follow in a bit…

How do you even eat it? Is it soft enough to bite into?

You mock my pricey organic offerings… how very dare you. [-(

lol

That would all make for a very good film you know… riveting viewing indeed… there’s always takeout you know. A marriage or life shouldn’t have to end for differences in taste of cuisine :confusion-shrug: it doesn’t have to end this way. :cry:

Yes.

It’s wonders what roasting a squash can do for its edibility :wink: lol

It so would make a decent short movie. It would just be me sitting on a bench in the park each day, watching the sun go down, sighing with a frown on my face, homeless people walking up to me and offering me a dollar cause I look so terrible. A priest approaching me, thinking I’m a depressed drug addict living on the bench he always sees me on, asking what kind of drugs am I on that ruined my life… I would answer “Boards, Magsj is cooking again tonight, she insists on cooking every night, so I say I gotta work late, but I don’t, so I just sit here, and try to wait till she falls asleep, then dump her foul shit she cooked for me down the drain. I’m skin and bones, I feel I’m dying, I can’t go on, I think she deep fried the neighbor’s kid pet Guinea Pig. Still had a head on, it looked pissed.”

Priest slaps his hands on his knees, stands up, does his cross, and says "Damn, ummm… go in peace my son, and may God be with you. "

I then begin to sob, no longer seeing God behind every increasingly blurred sunset, the image of which is warped by my tears. Life no longer has no meaning, only horrible cooking, and the inevitability of a lonesome death, as Marcus Gavius Apicius understood.

:sad-roulette: Why? Why? Why? :sad-teareye:

Mags,

Ever served up any spaghetti squash?

I cooked squid and it leads to all this? Trop dramatique!

He’s accusing you of assaulting his tastebuds with raw squid. He’s a poor reader and speller. RIP TF

I searched online a few years back intending to buy some, but the stuff is so popular, stock of it was all brought up. I bought some seeds to grow my own, but they still sit there years later… this year, this year, this will be the year that I finally grow some.

That squid was cooked to perfection… neither over nor under cooked, which is an awful culinary faux pas to commit and one of many that my fishmonger and I and any customer hanging out at the stall regularly discuss and shake our heads at in disgusted culinary snobbery.

Grilled squid has colour, poached does not… Turd is just being facetious, as always. He should be confined to an eternal diet of raw squid and poo poo mutton… de-lish :stuck_out_tongue:

I could tell it was to perfection. My mom makes a great sweet spaghetti squash dish, but there’s a bunch of ways to go with it. For him, a pu pu platter sounds appropriate.

Sounds like I need to start propagating them seeds and trying some
dishes… I hope they take, as I’m not good at growing plants from seed.

Turd takes pleasure from spoiling my papped offerings by trolling them… it’s the only pleasure he gets :wink:

An eternal nightmare of raw squid and poo poo mutton for him… should be written into the marriage contract.

I’ve always wanted to preside over a traditional ceremony with Turd in virgin white, chained atop to a Greek cliff, an offering to the Kraken. It’d be a short marriage Mags. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Turd being supper would fit right into your supper club! :sunglasses:

Actually he’d be easy to cook for, anything burnt with lard and salt would have him drooling.

You have the room in your garden, they’re fairly large and probably will really spread out? Leave a few feet between seeds and put several seeds into each hole.

Lol. I’m trying not to picture any of that. :neutral_face:

Wish me luck. [-o<

Remember, you gotta poo on the seeds for it to be considered organic.

A couple of potatoes and carrots and some gravy from yesterday’s mutton hotpot, and some home-made red wine… then bed soon.

Got a fresh crab on the way home from a London forum for prospective MPs, and then this happened with it when I got in… it snowed on the way there, and more snow forecast tomorrow.

What is that? I can see rice, but is that lamb shish, or something else? Looks edible at least :slight_smile: