What's for breakfast?

Yeah, your probably right.

Here, breakfasts I had recently:

I ate some of my salad and garlic bread on the “Tuscany breakfast”, and my “Houston Brunch” leaves out my baked potato and bread.

Everything I eat do indeed look like shit, your 100% right… when I poo them out.

You gotta go through like with shitty tastes though, and I believe that’s gotta be the far worst experience.

A black coffee and grain-free banana pancake, and 1c weather this morning… how chilly… preceded by yesterday’s 3 leftover chicken wings while it went under the grill.

Birds singing outside my window from on next door’s cherry tree… very tuneful and chirpy.

Turd, a steak that was previously frozen in the back of some place like a waffle house is still shit. You’re not going to convince me that those plates of food were good. I can tell by looking at them that I wouldn’t eat them. Your standards are just so low man.

You smoke crack. Out of a hookers dirty ass. You have no standards.

Any further exchanges like this will earn both of you warnings, and all such posts… deleted. Keep it in Rant.

Brunch: pan-fried squid and rockfish, in a courgette and tomato spiced sauce… deceivingly filling.

Magsj, how can you threaten us for saying such bad things like that, then post such bad food.

You need to go post that dish you supposedly made in the rant section. Looks like a bag of premade frozen Chinese food just out if the freezer. Has no color, too pale and tasteless.

Lol!

Now why would I be eating premade frozen Chinese food just out of the freezer? unless I wanted to be extremely sick and immobile for a week… coz that’s what would happen if I ate anything premade.

Squid and rockfish are colourless and pale, but the garlic ginger chilli and sugar I pan-fried it in made it far from tasteless, but I forgot a squeeze of lime #-o : before and after pics… I bought 2 squid and a whole fish… should get a good few more meals out of that.

just over an hour ago… with 7c weather outside, 7c maan :slight_smile:

It’s now 10c… is it really going to snow next week? :neutral_face:

Yesterday’s chicken curry for brunch… with sweet potato side, and 10c weather… a mild day, but a rather dull one.

A clementine to follow, then a coffee and a whole day of an ode to Rick Stein: Fruits Of The Sea re-runs… complete with humorous takeouts :laughing:

Brunch: seafood baked eggs and a black coffee… 11c outside.

…and another dull day out to go with.

4 scrambled eggs (2 yolks) and a cup of black coffee (2 sugars) and a brighter but cooler day of 3/4c and morning snow… it snowed, and it snowed yesterday during an evening of 8c weather.

Partaking in yesterday’s mutton and mushed-colcanon supper for brunch… and a black Lavazza coffee.

A dull and dreary 0c out at noon, but the birds on next door’s cherry tree ain’t letting that stop them from singing.

I drank some olive oil.

…and do your insides feel suitably lubricated because of it Turd?

No, but I’m looking forward to potty time tomorrow.

4 scrambled eggs (1 yolk) and a cup of lightly-sweetened black coffee and a very cool 1c out… will the forecasted snow happen… probably.

I’m a huge leftovers for breakfast guy but lately it’s been lox bagels all the way down since we’ve been eating out.

I’d prefer a bit of lamb but I’ll take it.

Lamb for breakfast :confused: not unless they’re lamb sausages :stuck_out_tongue:

Breakfast for the last two days: scrambled eggs topped with home-cured salmon… yummy and nutritious

The easy ‘go to’ scrambled eggs and black coffee option this morning… a cool slightly-cloudy day, so might do some gardening, or pot up some pot plants and do some clearing at best. Flowers flowers everywhere… hopefully this year.