Username And Title Change Request.

Sure, if you can buy it all up like yourself. Still, at some point in the future even wealth will become worthless.

Nah.

Yeah, that’s a very profound response. golf claps

Your transformation is now complete, Merlin…

Thanks Magsj.

Username Joker RIP 2007-2017

So, how exactly does this translate into a persona of a fictional 70+ yr old pagan wizard? Have you become a hippie?

Because the ancient mythos of Merlin going back into pagan times prophesied the end of the world [end of civilization] concerning an unavoidable future cataclysm. I also like wilderness hermits that reject civilization much as the druidic pagan Merlin did who wandered the forests when he wasn’t lecturing that mental rube Arthur.

So are you a mystical anarchist now?

No, a mystical nihilist.

And his woman is just discovering she is accidently Mormon.

Mystical anarchist and nihilist but really, what is mysticism anyways? Discussing the various possibilities of a future that has yet to come.

She’ll definitely take offense to that comment! :laughing:

Sorry dude, it’s true, afraid she is gonna be stuck with them by default, she us using Swedenborg’s occultism without knowing it, traveling through heaven and hell on emotional plains. She’s in to astrology… even owns a movie about his ideas (in the book form of the movie, they list it as part of his influence for further reading).

Yeah… Mormons took their conception from Swedenborg.

exmormon.org/d6/drupal/Swedenbor … f%20Heaven

I’m afraid when she dies, she’ll end up in a place surrounded by polygamous Mormons telling her to wash their shirts. This is what happens when you don’t do your research. Mormons everywhere.

You should be the Apocalypto Oracle girl then. :mrgreen:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmNGfSa2SmU

I want to keep my username Merlin but I want a change of my title underneath it to read Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit. Thanks in advance whoever carries this out for me.

Thanks.

You like golf?

Change my username to Mictlantecuhtli.

Isn’t that a bit too complicated?

Maybe, I don’t care. Magsj can spell. I have full confidence in her and Carleas’s spelling.