Username And Title Change Request.

I’d like to have my username changed to Merlin and my username title changed to “Mystical Hermit Recluse”.

I’m retiring the Joker on the account that I’ve reached a new pivotal point in my life where much of my philosophy, beliefs, opinions, and perspectives on things are evolving.

You stopped bring a little anarchist nihilist shit, and are going with magic now?

Scary clown to happy party clown doing tricks for kids.

I don’t believe in magic and I’m still an anarchistic nihilist just albeit a much more pessimistic one.

Oh, pessimism is the route your choosing.

The type of pessimism I have in mind would make other pessimists blush out of horror.

I dunno, Ecmandu made a suicide machine to save the human race, hard act to follow.

Humanity is beyond salvation or saving.

So much for a suicide machine…

I disagree. Life is grand.

Sure, if you can buy it all up like yourself. Still, at some point in the future even wealth will become worthless.

Nah.

Yeah, that’s a very profound response. golf claps

Your transformation is now complete, Merlin…

Thanks Magsj.

Username Joker RIP 2007-2017

So, how exactly does this translate into a persona of a fictional 70+ yr old pagan wizard? Have you become a hippie?

Because the ancient mythos of Merlin going back into pagan times prophesied the end of the world [end of civilization] concerning an unavoidable future cataclysm. I also like wilderness hermits that reject civilization much as the druidic pagan Merlin did who wandered the forests when he wasn’t lecturing that mental rube Arthur.

So are you a mystical anarchist now?

No, a mystical nihilist.

And his woman is just discovering she is accidently Mormon.

Mystical anarchist and nihilist but really, what is mysticism anyways? Discussing the various possibilities of a future that has yet to come.

She’ll definitely take offense to that comment! :laughing: