OBE and Sense Data

When my mother climbed the steep stairs to my small room and opened the door, she saw a short, dark-haired girl. The girl was sitting on my couch. Her physical self was over seven hundred miles away. The image was the result of a mind experiment I was practicing. The experiment worked. But the conditions under which it worked became intolerable.

What were those conditions?

The conditions of the experiment included self-imposed isolation and extreme concentration of focus on one thing. This happened in days when I could have been considered clinically mad, hence I refer to the experiment with some hesitation. I will note that the experiment evoked a powerful hatred toward me from the person whose spirit (for lack of a better name) I had evoked. And I was in the “slough of despond.”
I thought of experiment because someone in the religious forum had asked about the physical characteristics of the entity involved in an OBE experience. The so-called entity appears to have the nature of a projected image that is faithful to the physical characteristics of the body it came from. It’s like a t.v. show appearing a few feet beyond the t.v. screen. It is probably more like a hologram. But it is an image that is aware of the body that produced it.

This kind of experience is probably very rare, and it sounds as if it could be verbalized. Lack of verbalization, may cause visual distortions, during periods of acute of isolation, whether it be self imposed or not,

It maybe like patients report of seeing relatives, after they floar above their bodies and go through what some consider visual distortions as well.

That these may be projected thought spaces, in retro, it is possible to condense them reversely and arrive at ideograms- which may be thought ‘out’ in terms of the philosophical notion of universals.

That, that ideogram, re presents the basic structural retro process into the most basic levels of identification of the self, points to an anomaly that has not progressed the self through the level where the self image only re-bounded into itself, blocked from the universilazation of a conceptual self.

Therefore within these bounded spatial areas of the psyche, the blockage forms structural pluralistic group selves, bound by basic phenomenally loaded identifications.

Your experience, was intentional on your part, ad probably happened at a critical point, where the projected ideograms was trying to get through. The girl sitting on your bed, may have been the angry girl, maybe the introjectiob of your mother, at an early age, when she herself was facing her own crisis.
It was her, and the anger you felt, may have been loaded by an early identification.

This experiment as you called it, may have been an anomalie of both of your very early representation of each other.

Your interpretation tried to go beyond this into a concept of what was happening, but because it was a distortion, like a hall of mirrors, that he ltimately led down into a basic mutual indistinct minimal identity, it could only had meaning within the trauma of birth.

What I don’t understand, if any of this has some bearing on what was going on in your mind, is why you would hazard to conduct this experiment, as you called it.

My question to you is, is any of this analysis has any relevance to your conclusion xperiment, and if so, do the experiences of early childhood trauma have anything to do with it.

My idea is that universalization on a phenomenally blocked process have any chance of breaking through the conceptual level, and/or, a clear break where the intentional motive of such a breakthrough experience may be formed from the unintentional.

Finally, were you convinced of the reality of the reali visual effect?

Jerkey,
Thanks for your post. That I can understand very little of it does not indicate that it is without insightful truths. On the surface level of my recollection the situation that occurred was that I actually evoked the physical essence of another human being and placed it on my couch.
I am unaware of any childhood traumas. But I will admit that my mother’s and my personalities were almost the same. She taught me how to do several experiments in the occult. In the above experience, I visualized a wire between my third eye and the third eye of the girl. I practiced sending electrical impulses down the wire and drawing them back across it.
I did not tell the girl later what I had attempted to do. And maybe her hatred of me was not due to my tampering with her spirit. But, her image did appear.

I can account for several occult/psychic experiences, in trsponse. very briefly, I set up a psychic mirror to protect myself against an evil eye who tried to harm me, with appearent success.

Another one was more like a psychic visitation of. Dead person to her husband who violated a pledge name to her, that he will not remarry after her death.

There were others, but the legitimacy of those were questionable,unlike the first two examples.

The fact that these kinds of experiences are more prevalent in primitive societies, points to my initial observation of social anomalies within primal processes, where the concept of LevinStrauss’s participation mystique is both confirmed through social reifucatuon of reality construction, and individual non verified experiences.

Ierr,

The girl was still living or deceased when you pulled her towards you?

Sometimes some of my friends tell me about their unusual experiences.
I love to hear about them.

But you don’t really believe them, right?

ive had some experiences too.

Would you mind sharing some of them?

There are a variety of rare humans that have channeling and empathic abilities / curses.
Some of them i could effect.
Also if i am near a person physically i can have a minor effect, even if that person is not a conductor or a sensitive.

Dan,

Did you ever visit that spiritual forum I recommended?

Maybe i did then i forgot it.
PM the url to me please.

She was alive.

I believe such experiences are possible given a greater understanding of mind and spirit than we presently have. Perhaps they could actually be part of the physical unknown.
Other than the experiment with another’s essence, I have had dreams of future events that proved later to be true in detail. In have never taken street drugs, yet my mind can get to strange places.
The OBE experiences reproduce visual images that can be described as physical entities. The images are for the most part clearly defined, not vapory or sketchy. Something real is going on here!

And you all accuse me of being religious?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSHt9eC7Elk[/youtube]

Sorry, but this thread has nothing to do with religion or any other set of beliefs. It has to do with mental experiences that defy simple explanations.

Simple explanation.

Schizophrenia.

Most certainly not. There are actual changes in the brain’s structure with schizophrenia. These do not have to be present during paranormal experiences.