Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Everything is God sent, surely if such a being exist, then everything would be down his doing, there is no luck or random, these things donā€™t exist.

Even if you want to refer to something always existing such as energy, then everything would be random and luck, if the energy is ā€œintelligentā€ with a ā€œwillā€, then the same applies, no random no luck, unless the energy is half intelligent, or developing intelligenceā€¦there may be room for random luckā€¦

unless the energiesā€™ will is to be random and luckyā€¦

Civility pleaseā€¦

You want a serious discussion, go here or here. ā† Those are currently my two ā€œseriousā€ ILP projects at the moment. This thread just is just childā€™s play to me.

Do you mean amateur level? Yes, Iā€™m an amateur artist, not a professional. This is not a career. As far as careers go, I develop software. My art is a side hobby. I donā€™t know about infantile. ā† Usually that term refers to oneā€™s level of maturity, not professionalismā€¦ unless thatā€™s actually what you meant.

In any case, I know my artā€™s good. The average 40 year old canā€™t draw nearly as well as I can. Youā€™re only proving that to everyone by posting my stuff. Now, as compared to a professional (Iā€™m presuming youā€™re a professional, manni?), my skills lag far behind. I never took any formal training or education on how one is ā€œsupposedā€ to draw as a professional, so itā€™s not going to win any awardsā€¦ I know that. But as far as the general population goes, I know Iā€™ve got a talent.

Thanks for the publicity!

Not without infringing copywrite laws, you wonā€™t.

If I had said ā€œbrilliant points, manni!ā€ in my last post instead of ā€œYou would know,ā€ would you be saying ā€œI like your art, gibā€?

:laughing:
You must have been a stubborn little boy.

:evilfun: There just may be a few philosophers and psychologists who would go along with that.
But of course that WOULD depend on the individual and how open this person would be to see the negative or the undiscovered within him/her -self.

There is a need for gadflies in this world but the ability to respond and not merely react would be a positive only if that gadfly exercised some balance and didnā€™t so much attack the person but his/her thinking.
But some sense of balance would be called for.

Again, aw forget about it. You just have whatever kind of new year comes to you.

No, you dont. Your games are garbage, and your art is only good because of the 7th sense emotions it invokes. Your art is of low physical quality, however it has a 7th sense invocation connected to it which makes it strangely pleasant. Kind of like a fugly bitch you keep going back to because she has a kind soul.

Your art is more tolerable than Mannequins because of itā€™s 7th sense qualities, however Mannequins has more technical skill, though most of Mannequins work is still not that great.

If I compare myself to an ape, or chimpanzee, in relation to talent, I am not being a spiritual friend to myself.

mannikin you suck, you are rubbishā€¦oh mannikin, please look at me ā€¦PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!111 PLEASEā€¦

Didnā€™t say you sucked or were rubbish, said you were subpar.

mannikin, PLEASEEEEEEE LOok at me!! I need the attentionsā€¦Iā€™m soo bored of life!!! please!!!..i HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO!! Oh other than EATING!! SHITTING AND MAKING POINTLESS THREADS ABOUT TOILETS!!..MY FEMININE NATURE DEMANDS THAT I EMOTIONALLY PROVOKE AND EMOTIONAL PROVOKE EVEN MORE!!!, please lOOK at ME!!!

In all honesty, though, I actually agree, it is subpar, mostly I am not satisfied, I havenā€™t reached even a satisfactory level I wish to rise to, which does bother me in a way to the point that the annoyance demands that i fix it by improving.

Well, if youā€™re comparing me to Manni, and you think Manni is subpar, that ainā€™t too bad.

Glad you picked up on the 7th sense thing. Thatā€™s really all I ever wanna get across in my art work. As soon as I feel Iā€™ve accomplished that, I feel no need to touch it up with technical niceties like some douche bag art school graduate who thinks conforming to technical standards is what makes her special. ā† In fact, that would hide it.

Where do you rank in art skill, Trix?

Gib doodles?

Never seen anything he has done.

Manni wrote:

I love this painting.

Sage smoking a pipe. Not so much for itā€™s technical qualities, more for itā€™s light and darkness and the mood it projects, the eye can wander over it for quite a while.

Manni posted it right here in this thread. Look up.

Shutup, and stop acting like a fool. The plan is so you can get good at art so we can make quality games. Not making games with subpar art.

I will show you tomorrow.