Drag and drop

Is drag and drop still in existence regarding PC program functionalities?

Is every programmer in their own little bubble of self-congratulations rather than ensuring userability?

I dont use drag and drop, not even when I was 14, when I was 14 I made an FPS that was better than that Project Spark kind of shit.

When Project Spark came out, I was genuinely afraid, I was afraid coding line by line would no longer be needed, that Spark would Spark a Revolution in the gaming community and I would be out of a career.

But the tide subsided. The level of precision you can produce using actual physics equations, just isn’t possible from a top-down approach, its the nature of reality. You have to build it from the bottom up, line by line.
Fuck, even Game Maker DOOM clones are better than that Project Spark shit, because they were programmed from the bottom up.

I don’t understand most of this dialogue but I can assure you that in everyday office computing - that’s to say, mainstream computing - drag and drop is alive and well and indispensible to efficient office administration.

I have used drag and drop web-based tools at work recently

Universal drag-n-drop, where is it? Not just in typical biz programs from the same developer. Useability gets a big F today. So many junk get rich quick apps and their startups, all junking up the web.