China Solves London Killer Fog

foxnews.com/science/2016/12/ … ealed.html

I like this article, it shows what climate and environmental scientists can do positively if they apply themselves to studying real issues, instead of global warming fancies. They figured out what killed 4000 people in England several decades ago, so they can create regulations that prevents it from occurring again. All the EPA scientists crying about Trump’s EPA picks could learn something from this study, you need to research real things that matter, like oil or mine spill off, water contamination, smog hydrocarbons, plastic reclamation from the ocean. Leave the Carbon Dioxide fears to the trees.

Not exactly. The Brits solved it at the time, and immediately introduced the Clean Air Act. The Chinese are rediscovering the problem (and the solution) 60 years late.

No, Chinese solved it.

This article explains how, note British took a very different approach. Emphasizes the differing approaches of the two cultures to issues.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

they could just make electric vehicles and soon from carbons [so no steel factories etc].

Already from Carbons, I have a thread about this a while back, I’m very worried we may strip too much carbon from the air.

It’s important to restore carbonsback to their where it belongs, not eliminate it. Tplantsneed it to breathe. Im glad Trump is finally taking this concern seriously, we need as large of a carbon reserve as we can get, we have decades of reckless, unregulated carbon harvesting ahead of us. It will get really cold, plants won’t grow as efficiently.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=189251&hilit=Carbon+filaments

From two years ago.

Thank God we finally has a president serious about tackling climate issues, in a era if climate denial, lacking any sort of regulation on carbon extraction from the air. That is fundamental to the life cycle of the planet, we can’t afford to lose it all to capitalist greed and disregard for responsibilities. Carbon in the atmosphere is a limited resource, it will in time become very difficult to replace it with traditional methods, as coal and petroleum may die off by some predictions. We may have no choice but to unplug offshore oil deposits, let it thicken for a while on the ocean’s surface, and light it on fire to put vital carbons back into the air. How many oil fields can we do this too, how quickly will be enough, can it even be done fast enough once the threat is finally understood?

Granite has 90% quartz, a 3D carbon printer can just use that, and the products will last for ever, and it can be reused. About the air, are we in trouble of having not enough carbons in the air? So its a matter of balance then?

No, it’s a matter of plants breathing.