Allow me to introduce my F

I took philosophy in college. I didn’t attend class much. I asked the professor a deep question or just one with circular reasoning and he said “I don’t know.” I tried to bullshit the final essay. I got an F.

I wish I had just written “I don’t know” a hundred times to fill the essay. I wonder if that would have gotten me more of an F or maybe an A plus.

I started getting more into philosophy after I dropped out of college. Yes, you can laugh, that is irony.

I’m what you call an Irish blue collar auto-didactic, which means I learn for the sake of learning, not for skills. Compared to a jeopardy champion or the Watson supercomputer, I’m not even good at trivia. I specialize in not specializing in anything. How unique.

I love my journey.
How about you? How did you arrive at this little online thinker cafe?

Oh no, you don’t run a art gallery, do you?

Nah,
I just run tanks in the battlefield video game series.

Okay. Your not who I thought you were. Was gonna be a war.

Phew

Probably better like that [as per op] IMHO, I would hate for philosophy to be my job or something. Its like when you get singers who start saying ‘its my job now’, they begin to suck. Jobs are for robots anyway, its better to just have a big bohemian café culture than all that repetitive tasks crap.

I agree about robot jobs. It’s like, get me my drink, you bleep bleep bloop.