What's for breakfast?

Yoda has Purina cat chow and some milky cornflakes out of my hand. Makes his day!

…and which am I, Steve? :evilfun: Letters, if you will.
Have a nice, warm happy holiday.

What are you? A rather strange person.

Same breakfast on the menu again this morning, but accompanied with a brighter warmer day…

Yes… were you ever able to replace it?

:laughing:

…not in no rush to be testing any thing any time soon, but worth me looking into still.

…that’s all good to know. Naked, huh? got that! :wink:

…the rich part needs working on, and I’ve never been the obnoxious type, but yes to the rest.

Oh… your quite obnoxious. It might as well be your forum name.

Oh no [-X I’m far much more many things than obnoxious :wink:

Tomorrow morning’s breakfast has already been planned and prepped from today… to be served with coffee and home-made eggnog around brunch time.

It was delicious, but eggnog still to be made…

Can you quit conversing with the Ghosts of Christmas Future and Past?

Some things are just out of a person’s control Turd, but as long as they’re good things, right? :wink:

Scrambled eggs topped with home-cured salmon and a black coffee… the same as Christmas day’s breakfast.

A black coffee and grain-free banana pancake… the brunchtime carbs were much needed.

…same… again, accompanied by 0c weather :neutral_face:

The astringency of onions and scallions are inflaming my gut, so none of these in my eggs or meals for now.

My usual… but followed by a triangular slab of yesterday’s home-made peanut-infused chocolate, and -1c weather. :open_mouth:

Nuked the hot bean cow, which is currently now residing on the top left side of my vertebrae… time for another nuking… he’s getting cold.

Please, no images of radioactive beak cow.

Ahhhh come on man… the lil fella is doing such a good job… cut him some slack.

…but this time snacking on a small piece of my peanut-infused chocolate while it was cooking, and 4c outside… so not too cold a morning.

Might need that hot bean cow again tomorrow… after this evening’s physio session has had its way with me :stuck_out_tongue:

Same… but with 2 yolks and topped with home-cured salmon, and accompanied with a warm but dull day of an 8c overcast sky.

preceded by yesterday’s leftover chicken wing, while I awaited its cooking.

Was kept awake by the clunking of the central heating pipes during the night :neutral_face: I’m quite tired because of it.

Turd, everything you eat looks like shit.

Welcome back Mr R… Turd’s comments on my meals don’t offend me none, but otherwise glad to see you back.

Yeah, your probably right.

Here, breakfasts I had recently:

I ate some of my salad and garlic bread on the “Tuscany breakfast”, and my “Houston Brunch” leaves out my baked potato and bread.

Everything I eat do indeed look like shit, your 100% right… when I poo them out.

You gotta go through like with shitty tastes though, and I believe that’s gotta be the far worst experience.