The body is the temple (progress thread)

Oh, um…

I know this guy named Mannikin, he has a thread called “The Body Is The Temple” thread. I would look into buying some testosterone stickers at GNC, and trade workout tips on how to buff up a bit, you’ll get those impulses more, and can make actual physical gains as a result. I think he would make a excellent internet workout buddy for you, because he will likely grasp more about making a switch regarding sex hormones. It is quite possible to make this turn around, one of your Nietzschean buddies, Yukio Mishima, went from bring a despondent skinny gay guy into BDSM and said fuck it, he wanted a woman. So he started working out constantly, became a muscle builder, got a woman interested in him- she accepted his weird situation of bring a gay guy who could only ejaculate if he was imagining dying or being tortured by other men, and he had children.

Yes, he never stopped being gay, would revert occasionally to that lifestyle, but his wife accepted him because he did love her, obviously made a effort to keep her around, and was a father… at least until he launched a coup against the Japanese government in front of the news media, then for no reason whatsoever had a friend hastily cut his fucking head off in front of the confused as fuck captured general.

Obviously sexual kinks, cross dressing, etc it doesn’t fade completely. Any woman you find is gonna have to accept that your gonna occasionally do that, just how memories work, they creep back in, take over. If you want a woman though, a serious one, I say keep marching. I spent a year of my life barely able to walk without a bad limp, homeless, just carrying a pack rebuilding my leg. A healthy look is a prerequisite to a decent woman, nothing wrong with your natural, God given physique, given your ancestors managed to breed using the same genes you have.

I think Manni would make a excellent friend in this transition period, and that you should seek feedback from the women on the forum from time to time about how your looking, your mannerisms, etc. They k or your not gonna come out looking like Fabio, but I think they will all be rooting for you and will offer suggestions to you. Every woman knows a fat woman who couldn’t find a man, started working out, lost weight, dolled up… then got a man, and they generally ate supportive of this.

It is possible. It isn’t like you won’t be able to pop a dress on if you absolutely must later on if you feel you have to. Your body is male, it is healthiest as male, your most attractive as a male, and it makes sense that women are going to be most responsive to you as a male, and dammit- your sperm production for baby making will work better without all those female hormones. They were always a crutch giving you a identity, but aren’t you. They can’t determine who you are, but they can seriously complicate your goals towards gaining a woman then family by your side. If you absolutely don’t want a woman, or kids, disregard me.

Current mood/look Manni? you beast you! :angry:

My physio went well yesterday morning… I guess the mention of introducing light weights back in to my exercises signalled that progress had been made, but I ain’t gonna rush into that any time too soon.

She is really turned on by gorillas.

…you’re thinking of the Oriental ladies who were obsessed with that male gorilla at some zoo, that I linked to the article to in one of Erik’s threads. They togged him obsessively and declared how handsome he was, not I.

I forgot to mention in my previous post, that I left the physiotherapist’s with neck shoulder tricep and back pains that I didn’t enter there with. I guess pain signifies progress/pushing the muscles to work more fully/waking them up. How awesome :neutral_face:

Just drink your potassiums and stop bitching. You know how those gorillas got so big? Banana eating, shit gots potassium.

Brawndo has potassium.

You declare everything simple, with a simple fix, but is more potassium the answer?

I am not short of any nutrients in my diet, but yet my illness still prevails, how so? how dare it? how could it be?

Well, your chemophobia coupled with absurd dieting fads likely is the root cause of your malnutrition, and thyroids fail all the time. The combination is gonna do terrible things to the body for shirt term vanity gains, while making you your own worst enemy in the doctor’s office when they are trying to assess your symptoms and realize your a bit nosophobic, trying to put limits on what treatments are “acceptable” or will “work”.

While it isn’t the universal case, most ailments go away with just very basic, common sense healthy living. This means eating properly- including your fruits, not just vitamins, but actual fruits, exposing yourself to common germs to build up your immune system like other healthy people do, and taking reasonable care of yourself. Your not supposed to look like a supermodel your whole life, as you age, you gain weight, looks shift away from the most sexually desirable age bracket.

I recommend just simple solutions. You definitely shouldn’t shy away from potassium, you need large amounts daily, as we all do. It’s electrolytes. I recommended to you essentially just yo keep your body flushed, while keeping your electrolyte distribution up. That’s rule one of the army medic, their chief prescriptions always is Gatorade, drink more Gatorade. Your sick? Drink Gatorade. Finger fell off, Gatorade. Something pussing out of your dick? Gatorade.

Those acids push out, the liquid volumn of your blood increases, your vascular system does it’s job, you’ll feel better and will hurt less.

Doesn’t mean it isn’t something else terrible, but unless your bleeding out or dying, stop being a bitch, and drink your Gatorade first, light stretches, and eat some fruit. I don’t want to hear your bitching about pollen, I told you about the common method of honey.

I’m not prescribing shit, I’m recommending lifestyle changes in seeking better health. You always come up with bitchy excuses why you gotta be a quitter and can’t. Bullshit, everyone sees through you, buck up, and drink you gatorage and apply heat or light stretches. Bodies usually can fix minor issues on their own. If not, then you freak out and head to the emergency room.

You smoke weed… Strawberries are very closely related. You eat raw fish, so don’t wanna hear this shit anymore. Drink your Gatorade.

Very best of modern Stoic philosophy here.

Gosh, that would be difficult nothing to alleviate the symptoms.

I can relate to a lesser degree to your plight and that is why I moved away from the city. Now when I return, the sneezing coughing and wheezing returns from the car fumes.

Dust is another killer.

Allergy testing is fairly useless as there are so many elements for example in foods or plants that would be missed in a routine test.

A glass of any wine and I can instantly tell what chemicals have been added.

Not good. There are so many charlatans all claiming a cure.

I am getting at last a vegetable garden organised, at least that way the true taste of the veggies can be enjoyed, not these oversized strawberries and tasteless tomatoes, apples sold in supermarkets.

The only way without medication is probably to live in a clean environment away from the city, which is an impossibility for some, due to their work commitments and a dust free house.

Most important is a simple diet. Gorillas are vegetarians aren’t they.

People who don’t suffer from allergies tend to minimise it’s symptoms, which for some can be quite horrific.

Oh, so I still have chemophobia and eliminating chemicals from my diet is faddy? Ok.

What has the anaesthetic I had in February that magnified my CF a hundredfold and made me need physiotherapy to physically recover from it got to do with any of that, or vanity?

Stop ignoring the cause and only concentrating on the effect and cure… the cause has to be addressed in order to alleviate the ailment, and any medication is way down on the list of treatments… if at all.

You now seem to think I can have Gatorade?

I’ve made lifestyle changes, and they weren’t the ones that you’ve been advocating.

I pretty much need to do what my body dictates it needs… which is good clean paleo nutrition and pacing myself, to get out of the energy slump I’m in, and over or under eating and/or rushing about are detrimental to that dictate.

I can drink Gatorade?

…good to know :wink:

Well… you will feel better for the change from farmed to self grown or organic produce, and the chemicals in modern wines are notoriously bad, so older vintages (like your Dom Perignon) are best.

There is no issue with my nutrition or diet, but Turd just likes to give unsound medical advice where it is not needed and is even detrimental, but yet he still insists…

Are you information-gathering here Turd? you only had to ask you know. I’m sure there’s plenty of money to be made in offering modern cures for modern ills.

Funny how some see discussing or exchanging ideas as complaining or going on, but it’s merely reflective of how that observer is seeing things… there’s a lot of it about you know. Actions not words, indeed.

Has manni made any progress since? :wink:

Well, you’ll have to wait, because im just getting over illness, kind of missing the gym! haven’t been in one week! might leave it for another week, let my body fully recover!

fruit week me thinks!

Then back to the gym double time to make up for the stupid illness!

i’m faster

Just want to state some news.

Trapped in an office somewhere i watched some stupid modern tv show. It was a Special Agent bragging to a female cop about how he could lift 30 pound curls.

Me, I never worked out since I was a teenager. I go to dunhums and find some 40 pound weights. I curl them 3 times.
I am genetically inherently stronger than most people.

Update: A few days ago I did 10 curls of 20 pounds. This was after not working out for years. My arms started to feel weird, but not fatigued, so I stopped. I am a god and a legend.

I’ve rocked this with over 700 lbs. three sets of 10 ea.: duck feet, pigeon toes, wide feet, narrow feet. Pushing 800 lbs, too hard on my knees, dropped it back down to around 600lbs with more reps. And I don’t recommend overcompressing your knees all the way to your chest if you have a good deal of weight. Baby your knees.

What’s great for calf work? The Box (lol, designer wooden boxes now) against a wall/column. Now my calf workout partner was probably around 225+, big guy (probably did tournaments), he would climb up on my hips and I would use toes/balls of feet at boxes edge to raise and lower him (balance using wall or column). What a spectacle, but it was hardcore and fun. Find a serious female weightlifter, she’ll add a good 130+ lbs. to your calf workout.

Just trying to be helpful since this has become important to you. :smiley:

thank you my darling

Just moving on a daily day-to-day basis is a workout for me… the easiest workout I’ve ever done lol, but the most painful one of all. :neutral_face:

You’re getting up there mags

Is that the nicest thing you’ve ever said to anyone Manni?