What's for breakfast?

Just work up, I’m hungry dammit. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Just a little fucking nervous.

I can’t believe that ingesting all that bleached white flour doesn’t make you bloated and lethargic Turd… your digestion processes must be unhindered and on point. :open_mouth:

4 scrambled eggs (only 1 yolk) and a black coffee… after coming in from my third far-too-early-in-the-morning physio appointment. The usually rude and abrupt African receptionist had a now lighter face in comparison to her still black hands… the skin-lightening process seems to change their personality as well as their skin tone… she couldn’t have been any more politer if she’d tried. :confused:

Definitely an early dinner day today…

My hernia gives me the shits actually, and I have a strong aversion to unfamiliar or strange looking foods, but if it passes mouth, it stats down, and gets pooped out in under 24. I’ve measured the time by eating dehydrated chili peppers, obvious when the pop out, corn works too as a excellent market.

Yeah… chilli is a good marker as an indicator for bowel regularity… wheat increases mine to 48 hours, and dairy can be up to a week… so now you know why I avoid them like the plague, as poor digestion can cause bowel and colon cancer.

I plan to make my own rice milk, so that I can have tea with milk and (100% paleo) cereal once again :smiley: it will be good to feel normal again.

Lactose Intolerance is very different from a organics obsession. If you can’t digest milk, well then, you just can’t. Doesn’t mean everything else applies that you do.

I refuse to to a butt to butt transfer via a hose of my intestinal bacteria, don’t even ask, just accept cheese is not in your future.

I am not actually intolerant/allergic to any foods themselves, but I am to certain proteins in foods that my body mistakes for allergens, which then produces histamine in me and causes the chain reaction of symptoms I display. My CF consultant called it an allergy… I have stopped eating most fruits because of this… because of Pollen Food Syndrome (PFS).

Now maybe the same thing is happening with chemicals… my body mistaking them for something else and attacking them, but I can assure you it is happening.

:laughing:

The thought of a poop transplant is nausea-inducing and just plain gross… has it even been proven to work? I wouldn’t even do it for the sake of modern medicine and scientific research :neutral_face:
…anyway, if the cause of my illness is mistaken identity and not food allergies and intolerances, then a poo transfer would be pointless, as it has nothing to do with digestion but histamine response and production.

Technically I can eat cheese… or anything, as long as there are no allergens in them, or in any foods I eat… not even a minutest amount. Me going comatose for days after that local anaesthetic is proof of something not being right. :open_mouth:

This happened again this morning, but nothing else, so a dull day… like the current weather situation right now.

Ewwww, your neighborhood sucks. I figured you just lived in the egg shaped building

Buy raw, unpasturized honey. Small doses. Very small in the beginning. Increase over time.

Yeah, sucks to the tune of a couple of mil or more per house and flat… applies to every building you can see in that image, and beyond. The bubble is my contingency plan… just in case. :wink:
If you imagine the worst case scenario… and every scenario inbetween… then you will be mentally prepared for any of those scenarios on that scale happening, and be able to cope instead of crumble. I like my crumble on cooked fruit, baked in the oven, and served with custard, and not in my mind.

If ever that day comes… at the bubble party I would throw, I will have bubble machines, and serve bubbletea cocktails, and display my bubble art on the curved bubble walls. Shit! I was obsessed with bubbles and their form during my A-levels in my late teens… a sign of things to come? :open_mouth: My fellow students would ask me what they represented and why, but I had no difinitive answer, as they simply came to mind… and I became obsessed by their form and gradient-inducing spherical curve. Same went for the form of clouds… the nuances within.

I also acquired a penchant for creating 3D sculptures in paper card and perspex… around the same time, then recreating those objects in a 2D representation in the form of a drawing… using a medium of choice dependent on mood, and I had considered then turning those drawings back into a 3D object… but those already existed from the initial concept, so I left that idea down to being a pointless waste of time. But I digress.

…can’t have honey, it has pollen in it. I would get ill/produce histamine/start a chain-reaction in me leading to a downhill slope… probably straight into the bubble… a one-way ticket to spherical confinement, and surrounding myself by all things spherical.

No shit, hence why I told you to eat it.

That’s what people with allergies to pollen do, they eat honey raw and unpasturized, their immune systems adjust.

Hence the recommendation. A little tiny bit raw each day. Don’t fuck it up by buying pasteurized honey, you need raw, unpasturized honey. Start with the smallest dose possible, and buildup tolerance. It is what a sane person would do.

I have edited my last post… please refer back to it for further perspective on matters…

I heard about the raw honey remedy, but had no reviews on its effectiveness to go on, and so didn’t want to aggravate my symptoms. Do you know of any cases of it working? I might try it after New Years and read up on case reviews in the mean time.

Still might not mean I can start eating non-organic and processed foods again though…

Yes, I’ve weaned people off of allergies in the past. I always kept some wherever I worked with a break room. Remember the poem about my blue teacup the gay guy took from me? My honey too.

For acute allergies, you use local honey, cause honey from Brazil doesn’t do much for a local flower, but in your case, your just getting your immune system used to not going crazy, so I would just try very small dosages of any brand of raw, unpasturized honey. Some people even sell them with the honeycomb still inside.

Your guaranteed to have a negative reaction the first few times, you’ll have to build yourself up, expect a negative learned response, but I wouldn’t let it stop me personally, unless my throat was choking off my air supply. If you wanna be prepositioned in the bathroom to barf or whatever you do, with water on standby, (if that’s your reaction) then do so. Or, lie in bed if your response is headaches. If your terrified, write a note what your doing, with your blood type, and stand in a emergency room and take a little honey.

I’m guessing your symptoms are not that severe though. Also, know that not only am I NOT a doctor, but I’m also naked, so take this advice to that extent. All I know is, I have no allergies, and I have cured others of pollen allergies in the past doing this.

I haven’t read your modified posy yet.

Okay, read that modified post, don’t understand it. Something about you bring a rich obnoxious snob with bubbles.

Yoda has Purina cat chow and some milky cornflakes out of my hand. Makes his day!

…and which am I, Steve? :evilfun: Letters, if you will.
Have a nice, warm happy holiday.

What are you? A rather strange person.

Same breakfast on the menu again this morning, but accompanied with a brighter warmer day…

Yes… were you ever able to replace it?

:laughing:

…not in no rush to be testing any thing any time soon, but worth me looking into still.

…that’s all good to know. Naked, huh? got that! :wink:

…the rich part needs working on, and I’ve never been the obnoxious type, but yes to the rest.

Oh… your quite obnoxious. It might as well be your forum name.

Oh no [-X I’m far much more many things than obnoxious :wink:

Tomorrow morning’s breakfast has already been planned and prepped from today… to be served with coffee and home-made eggnog around brunch time.