Plans for a religion

We suffer but we can still shine.

Sounds like Stephen Gaskins Farm.

If you make the leader of this cult, I will make up a religion they will be eager to follow.

…also Dan, hold a yearly music and food festival and charge 50+ dollars a ticket… works for many land owners here.

Which virtue(s)? O:)

Also, stupid shit usually happens to people who spend their inheretance without planning or wisdom. I know someone who actually was worse off and more in debt After they spent their inheretence.

Imagine winning the lotto, and somehow you are in debt more than before.

I was thinking maybe donations, and the friends come to camp there, and we cook vegeterian food.
The camping is to make more access to people beyond the small house cluster.
I like your idea.

Oh Dan, I’m getting a bit carried away. Sorry.

A Frame Homes have always been a favorite of mine. I’d actually like to build it with the sheet metal roof, a bedroom loft, create lots of stained glass windows, and a stone fireplace. Solar panels and a vertical wind turbine too.

Eye candy.

You like? One massive deck could connect all the homes together with an enormous, stonewalled firepit for community gatherings. I know, I need to stop.

Take a lesson from Trump…

“This is what I want to do. This is why I want to do it. This is how I am going to do it.”

Explicate … and they will come.

Definitely go with whatever works… and whatever works for you. MM’s a-frame teepee-esque house idea is beautiful yet practical… would let in a tonne of light and sun heat.

I like your idea too Dan~ :wink:

You plan on creating a new religious cult? Will there be Koolaid?

I have nothing against visiting the Canadian wilderness however. Dan can play the banjo around a campfire while me and Mongoose roast some marshmallows.

Actually I was thinking maybe just bumming members from buddhism.
And also atheists are welcome.
The ideal of people living together and being freinds is more important than a religion.

Dad and Andrew don’t like my idea at all.
They are ok with andrew spending his spare money on beer and weed.
Buying a new car or stuffing animals you’ve shot.
But when it comes to a commune, giving things to others,
that is some kind of a crime.

These humans are foolish and I won’t let that stop my plans.
It’s only a matter of time until I set something up.

Hmm, I’m always down for visiting. Been a long time since I’ve traveled through the Canadian territories.

Soberity of mind is a huge ideal for me.
But some people like the opposite.
In fact, many people want the opposite.
This, to me, is the reason why alcoholics exist.

I only smoke cigarettes which someday I’ll quit. I drink very little to none of alcohol.

I think it will all start with a camp set up.
Free public utilities and parking space.
Later as money increases, more living space will be made.
Shed sized sleeping rooms will be for winter,
if anyone is too poor to afford better.
Unheated recreational and storage buildings would be for summer.
There will be a large kenel for small dogs, and also chickens in a different place.
Free fried eggs every morning. And free tea.

If my family were to support my idea, it could grow and spread and become perfected a lot faster.
But honestly my family is kinda f-ed up. They will waste time and money.