ILP Supperclub...

Then buy real spinach then psycho. Only rabbits and cattle are supposed to eat organics, human foods are for humans. Go get yourself some GM spinach. It’s good for you, and your stomach. Ask your doctor for a placebo if it gives you stomach aches.

How many times…? #-o

…for the last time… it’s organic or nothin, but if I can peel it I can eat it with regard to non-organic foods, but it’s got to be thick-skinned.

Can one peel spinach :-k can one heck as like!

Leftover chicken scraps and tomato gravy from dinner earlier…

Leftover chicken wings yesterday. No supper today, as a late dinner for me, so just a rum and tonic supper-drink.

Scrap soup tonight , pretty good too ,it does not always turn out well for human tastes but, it is extremely rare that the dogs and cats turn it down. :slight_smile:

Supper today (and yesterday) from yesterday’s leftover dinner… am hungry, need cals.

Yesterday’s supper was the leftovers of yesterday’s paleo/organic spaghetti bolognese.

My sushi supper of various sashimi will be arriving in 15 minutes… thanks to Deliveroo :handgestures-salute:

I omitted the soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger, and substituted them for lime juice, fresh sweetened ginger, and fresh chilli, and added extra cucumber slices… it did the job nicely, and spared me from any tummy aches and extra fatigue. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks delicious. Ah sushi, I miss you.

I miss these: allergy won’t allow…

Supper earlier was chicken curry from today’s dinner and diced courgette… no starches.

Sushi love.jpgStop with the sushi, Mags. Dang, that looks tasty. I miss all of the rolls, even have my own chopsticks, some for company (with your name on them), the bamboo sushi mats, and a sticky rice cooker.

Have you ever made your own sushi rolls MM? but where would one get the fish roe from :confused: it’s the best part about the roll for me.

Supper: pan-fried squid and monkfish, with chopped fine green beans and julienned courgette and scallions thrown in, cooked in Mags’ special spice mix. :wink:

Home-made red wine and roasted chestnuts last night…

Not really had supper since my last post, but this happened tonight… a necessity, after having to share my dinner with my ex… he always insisted, despite my not being the sharing kind.

Pan-fried monkfish, courgette, and baby plum tomatoes… in a chilli, garlic, and ginger infused natural bouillon:

5 of 6 nuked chicken wings… seasoned with unadulterated sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper in the last couple of minutes of cooking… I couldn’t finish the last/6th one, but at least I won’t wake up feeling empty and energyless.

I’m going to have to ask you to stop eating.

My output far exceeds my input, so I’m alright thanks… a bowl of minced lamb and potatoes and 5 chicken wings isn’t overly sustaining for the day, but it’ll do :wink:

I dream daily of pizzas, lasagnes, mousakkas, cakes, biscuits, crisps, and all the other things I cannot have, and now you want to deprive me of chicken wings :angry:

They were delicious by the way :slight_smile:

A late chicken wings and courgette supper… lightly seasoned.

An early minced lamb and vegetable supper, in a light sauce.

The temperature is warming up, and my appetite wanes with it… fast forward to supper, so skipped having dinner… et voilois!