What's for breakfast?

Eggs

Scrambled eggs and coffee just before noon.

Coffee snow eggs and bacon

Scrambled eggs with my coffee the last few days, but had the more filling grain-free banana pancake this morning.

It was delicious, as usual.

Coffee and a croissant on the go. Now, filling the stomach with apples, bananas and peanuts. In the meantime Im defrosting a veal steak, I’ll prepare that with broccoli and some deeply gravy-soaked onions on the side.

Bacon eggs sausage ham fruit potatoes toast and pancakes.

m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 … 0489751887

Fucking asshole drove through the center of my Tudor’s Biscuit World last night, I arrived thus morning to eat French Toast, was gonna post it, and found the center of the store boarded up, and inside, only where I sit, my two seated table in the muddle alcove, destroyed.

Fucking guy crashed my spot. I’m very upset, cause nothing is open this early anywhere close. Douchecock could of rammed anywhere, but had to hit my table where I read.

I am stumped how he rant a red light, drove over that many obstacles, and managed to swerve dead center into the store, destroying a swath of shrubbery as he did so.

I warned them of this too. I sit in that place with my cheese fries, and birds swoop down and try to snatch them, and die slamming into the window because they are too clean. I wrote in a comment card that they need to stop cleaning the windows, they are too clear, too many birds die. Now, people are crashing into them too, cause they can’t see the damn store. How many more have to suffer until they learn?

I resurrected my Facebook account I never used to warn the local news site abut the overly clean windows and bird deaths. Someone needs to stop this before someone dies. It’s dangerous keeping windows that clean.

You can see the car right where I sit.
wtov9.com/news/local/breaking-ve … n-business

I would post picks of food, but fucking can’t.

I do believe I can see a whole shop front… a whole shop front of Biscuit World. How could he not?

That was a false flag attack staged by Turd.
We re looking into possible motivations. Turd has 3 Kurdish parents and 7 Uzbeki ones.

Just work up, I’m hungry dammit. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Just a little fucking nervous.

I can’t believe that ingesting all that bleached white flour doesn’t make you bloated and lethargic Turd… your digestion processes must be unhindered and on point. :open_mouth:

4 scrambled eggs (only 1 yolk) and a black coffee… after coming in from my third far-too-early-in-the-morning physio appointment. The usually rude and abrupt African receptionist had a now lighter face in comparison to her still black hands… the skin-lightening process seems to change their personality as well as their skin tone… she couldn’t have been any more politer if she’d tried. :confused:

Definitely an early dinner day today…

My hernia gives me the shits actually, and I have a strong aversion to unfamiliar or strange looking foods, but if it passes mouth, it stats down, and gets pooped out in under 24. I’ve measured the time by eating dehydrated chili peppers, obvious when the pop out, corn works too as a excellent market.

Yeah… chilli is a good marker as an indicator for bowel regularity… wheat increases mine to 48 hours, and dairy can be up to a week… so now you know why I avoid them like the plague, as poor digestion can cause bowel and colon cancer.

I plan to make my own rice milk, so that I can have tea with milk and (100% paleo) cereal once again :smiley: it will be good to feel normal again.

Lactose Intolerance is very different from a organics obsession. If you can’t digest milk, well then, you just can’t. Doesn’t mean everything else applies that you do.

I refuse to to a butt to butt transfer via a hose of my intestinal bacteria, don’t even ask, just accept cheese is not in your future.

I am not actually intolerant/allergic to any foods themselves, but I am to certain proteins in foods that my body mistakes for allergens, which then produces histamine in me and causes the chain reaction of symptoms I display. My CF consultant called it an allergy… I have stopped eating most fruits because of this… because of Pollen Food Syndrome (PFS).

Now maybe the same thing is happening with chemicals… my body mistaking them for something else and attacking them, but I can assure you it is happening.

:laughing:

The thought of a poop transplant is nausea-inducing and just plain gross… has it even been proven to work? I wouldn’t even do it for the sake of modern medicine and scientific research :neutral_face:
…anyway, if the cause of my illness is mistaken identity and not food allergies and intolerances, then a poo transfer would be pointless, as it has nothing to do with digestion but histamine response and production.

Technically I can eat cheese… or anything, as long as there are no allergens in them, or in any foods I eat… not even a minutest amount. Me going comatose for days after that local anaesthetic is proof of something not being right. :open_mouth:

This happened again this morning, but nothing else, so a dull day… like the current weather situation right now.

Ewwww, your neighborhood sucks. I figured you just lived in the egg shaped building

Buy raw, unpasturized honey. Small doses. Very small in the beginning. Increase over time.

Yeah, sucks to the tune of a couple of mil or more per house and flat… applies to every building you can see in that image, and beyond. The bubble is my contingency plan… just in case. :wink:
If you imagine the worst case scenario… and every scenario inbetween… then you will be mentally prepared for any of those scenarios on that scale happening, and be able to cope instead of crumble. I like my crumble on cooked fruit, baked in the oven, and served with custard, and not in my mind.

If ever that day comes… at the bubble party I would throw, I will have bubble machines, and serve bubbletea cocktails, and display my bubble art on the curved bubble walls. Shit! I was obsessed with bubbles and their form during my A-levels in my late teens… a sign of things to come? :open_mouth: My fellow students would ask me what they represented and why, but I had no difinitive answer, as they simply came to mind… and I became obsessed by their form and gradient-inducing spherical curve. Same went for the form of clouds… the nuances within.

I also acquired a penchant for creating 3D sculptures in paper card and perspex… around the same time, then recreating those objects in a 2D representation in the form of a drawing… using a medium of choice dependent on mood, and I had considered then turning those drawings back into a 3D object… but those already existed from the initial concept, so I left that idea down to being a pointless waste of time. But I digress.

…can’t have honey, it has pollen in it. I would get ill/produce histamine/start a chain-reaction in me leading to a downhill slope… probably straight into the bubble… a one-way ticket to spherical confinement, and surrounding myself by all things spherical.

No shit, hence why I told you to eat it.

That’s what people with allergies to pollen do, they eat honey raw and unpasturized, their immune systems adjust.

Hence the recommendation. A little tiny bit raw each day. Don’t fuck it up by buying pasteurized honey, you need raw, unpasturized honey. Start with the smallest dose possible, and buildup tolerance. It is what a sane person would do.