Ten Facts about You

Have you ever seen a doctor about that? and why have you accepted it so readily without question?

1. I have twelve ribs on my right side, but only 11 on my left side, the last one is missing.
  2. I hate to see people homeless
  3. I have a hamster called Bernie
  4. I spend most of my nights in quiet prayer
  5. I have a natural ability to paint/draw, my two brothers also share this
  6. I have a irrational fear of buses
  7. The defining goal of my existence is to aspire to a life of piety and die in such a state.
  8. Almost nobody understands or shares my sense of humor
  9. I visit my mother daily
  10. one time i was laying on my bed awake, an invisible presence came down and took my essence upwards out of my body, i could see the earth in the background, everything was made clear to me, then i was placed and locked into a void, a blackness, no time, no pain, no body, just a sense of awareness, then i was taken out of that and placed back into the earth in a time before the first man, the sky was red, and there were cathedral-like buildings which were on fire, there were these black creatures flying around, cackling, they had crow like features, they surrounded me and demanded that i give myself to them, it was a place of horror. I was then taken out and placed into a garden of perpetual bliss, a continuous ease, a light upon light, a timeless tranquility…i saw five people there, two men and three women.
  1. I’m a time stickler, always on time, maximum efficiency in motions, in every detail small or large, and simulateously a procrastinating slob who does whatever, and doesn’t hand his clothes.

2. I spend 5-16 hours a day studying, but next to ever finish a book. When I study, it is intensely focused but I switch out between many books.

3. I am a coward, and am scared of everything. I am absolutely convinced everything will kill me or get me arrested, but also go do the very shit that can do that, narrating how to get it solved in advanced. Doesn’t always work.

4. I can push myself farther and harder than anyone, yet am constantly aware of every decaying, hurting, painful dysfunctional aspect of my body. This pushing myself allowed me to rebuild my body to the point of normal walking again, but the sane impulse causes me to bite off more than I can chew in endeavors. I just learned I can survive and put up with it now when I fuck up and find myself isolated or in over my head. I’m also a quitter, but never in the above circumstances. How do I know which? I just do.

5. I’m the oldest of several bothers and sisters.

6. I’m hairy all over, most Bigfoot Footage is actually of me camping.

7. My father figure is a Grandfather who married a Vietnamese woman, goldmined in Grass Valley, California and owns two homes there, brought her elderly father over, and is himself old as hell. I remember him building walls in a garden at his house outside a bay in California for her, his house had a playboy calendar hanging that I would stare at as a toddler, and he rigged a van into a camper van to travel with her. He also used to make wooden cowboys in a workshop. He taught me to pan for gold, and lied to me to get me off the bottle by promising to go to Disneyland. It never happened, and remain sour to this day about it. I kinda still long for that bottle merely out of principle of being tricked out of it, it was mine, a deal is a tucking deal. My ba ba. I miss it.

:sunglasses: I don’t talk to most people, you’ll get a grunt or staring out of me, but if I do talk, I talk a lot. Issue is, I’m terrified of the sound of my own voice, instantly rejecting it. I can’t record videos.

1. I talk a lot of politics, statecraft, military- but fucking hated the military when I was in, and distrust the intentions of police instinctive- despite knowing the basics of theory and ethics of ehybwe need them, and how to make them better. I can’t resolve these two aspects, I hate it and seek to reform it, and still will hate it.

2. I’m a dog person, and I’m surrounded by cats. If I could choose between having a monkey with a large dog and plain wife, vs a cat and a beautiful wife, I would choose the monkey. A monkey riding a large dog on a little saddle wearing a cowboy hat would make me very happy. That shit won’t ever get old, and I assure you, I be locally famous for my walks.

My fathers response once in a comedy club when the guy asked him what his life motto was “I’ll tell you tomorrow”. Im always the only one who doesnt get his jokes, the whole room was in stitches, and the phrase was taken up in the show as a repeating punchline.

Like all dutch kids I learned to swim including 7 meter under water before the age of 6, after which we learn to recite the tables of multiplication.

I miss my two red cats. Ive not had pets since they died 19 years ago. We buried them in the dunes overlooking the sea.

My parents used to give me astronomy books for my birthdays when I was small along with space-lego.

I believe to speak the language to some finesse at least gets you a long way even abroad. Some people in my native country have, as immigrants, become artful in the culture in refreshingly profound ways, like one Persian man who read children’s books to learn the language and went on to make beautiful poetic novels.

I tend to get cars through mechanics I know. The one I have now required some minor reparations which were done by a 90 year old out up North here, a friend of the mechanic who has put the van together with a new massive V8 and custom gearbox with an extra hidden super’drive’, with .7 the wheel of the main drive or so. It’s hidden some 3mm next to neutral, or “nerd” as the French Canadian mechanic terms it. I once tried to shift it mid drive, that went not well.

I used to get small presents after a checkup. I sort of looked forward to it as I always had good teeth. Now Ive had a bunch fixed because I used Ayur Vedic paste to not rely on fluoride for a year. Quite possibly the stupidest thing I ever did. One morning a tooth broke clean off.

I tended to jump/fall/fly down from our 2 floor straight inner staircase, i’d zoom past the fluffily carpeted steps and wake up in a plunge on my mattress. Im not sure how old I was. When I had fevers, I used to hold a negative ball of weird gravity that I now feel in my plexus recalling.

I have noticed that all close human connections are tied to close astrological links, at least a few conjunctions getting the odds paradigms below probability. I guess this is what is called soul mates. But ever one who is close to another is that persons soul mate. I believe in infinite depth of connectivity on all levels, maximization of possibility, which I see as the fabric of existence. Possibility, not uncertainty.

I drink occasionally, smoke weed when I am in the mood. I’ve never found a good enough drink to keep me interested, but about 7 strains of weed have captivated my fascination and respect.

1. I have been reading Ecmandu wherein 0 is “nothing”, thus 10 = 1.
  1. Sometimes I wish I was on another planet.
  2. Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.
  3. Sometimes when people talk to me, I zone out and think of mean thoughts about them.
  4. I’d like to solve the reincarnation equation.
  5. I miss my childhood innocence.
  6. I can be lazy if I don’t have faith in the project leader.
  7. I like Mediterranean, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, American, French, Thai, and Indian food.
  8. I like to build things.
  9. I imagine myself going on stage and being a star, but I don’t have the courage to, because last time I did I was booed and humiliated.
  10. I still cry at night.

You guys aren’t till debating that after I already won the debate, are you?

I have not seen a doctor as I have no reason to and I accept it without question as it is entirely natural

Trixie I am so sorry to hear that you sometimes cry yourself to sleep

Debating Ecmandu is a waste of time as he posts nothing but total nonsense

So do you. I find very little written on this site actually worthwhile and deserving of the name of philosophy, that is a collective personal insult we can all take personally to heart.

Don’t you all trip over yourselves trying to be the first to report me to the mods for saying it, I’ll just say it again after my banning.

1. I’m an infamous procrastinator in all things.
  2. I chain smoke at times which I’ll eventually have to quit smoking at some point altogether.
  3. When I am not plotting or discussing about chaos in the world I am a video game and comic book nerd.
  4. I hate working and am happiest when I’m enjoying idleness in isolation.
  5. I enjoy the company of a very small number of people. For the most part I hate most people and other human beings.
  6. I’m a juicer. I am a big juice drinker.
  7. I enjoy fine dining of food and going to restaurants. At one point I dreamed about being a chef. I like sometimes watching the Food Network on cable.
  8. I drink very little to no alcohol at all. Never really developed a taste for it. I’ll drink wine on rare occasions.
  9. When I was younger I use to street race cars illegally.
  10. I am trying to go back to school in the near future in choosing pipe welding as an occupation.

You gotta take several welding courses prior to becomming a pipe welder, and most pipe welding is industrial, hanging off the side of a mill, wearing safety harnesses.

Most pipe welders I know are also scuba divers. Underwater welding courses are in the $30,000 ballpark.

Yes, I have a long road ahead of me.

The only thing missing is the ghost of Jacob Marley, it sounds like a hell on a night.

Sometimes I think you are. But in a nice way. :slight_smile:

1. I listen to sountrack scores and am ashamed of it.
  2. I’m very comfortable eating alone in restraurants and don’t understand why most people (especially women) aren’t.
  3. My favorite shape is a spiral. It explains everything in the universe- large and small.
  4. The band TooL saved my life at a very young age.
  5. My big brother was my hero, but after a betrayal of biblical proportions he is my anti-hero and everything in between.
  6. I had somewhat of a nervous breakdown ten years ago, spontaneously flew to Iceland, drove 4 hours near Vik where I reached a lighthouse that overlooked a pitch black beach and screamed at the top of my lungs till I collapsed… everything was alright after that.
  7. Natalie Portman got me through some hopeless teenage years (Thank you Natty).
  8. I don’t appear “approachable”, but the truth is… I love talking and connecting to just about anyone.
  9. My best friend killed himself 2 years ago.
  10. My greatest fear is that I may be unable to truly (or fully?) love another person.
  1. I hate the word “genre”. There must be an English word that means the same thing.
  2. I hate the expression “social media”.
  3. I find people who are obsessed with “social media” very annoying.
  4. I think the only thing the colour orange looks good on is an orange.
  5. I think the Walrus and the Carpenter is the saddest poem I’ve ever read (not that I usually read poetry).
  6. I don’t like poetry, I can’t figure out what it’s for.
  7. I don’t like being old, I can’t figure out what that’s for either.
  8. I’m not intelligent enough to understand most religions, but I’m too intelligent to subscribe to any of them.
  9. I like coffee but I don’t like to see what some people do to it in Starbucks.
  10. I’m the least charismatic person I know.

Ierr wrote

Me too.

Experience should never be dismissed but sometimes it is just anecdotal