How do I get this Archived?

viewtopic.php?f=3&p=2645010#p2645010

I made this post on August 9, where I laid out how the rest of the election would be played out, and was correct in it.

It took me a long time to track it down again, and it really does deserve to be studied, nobody in the media is currently noting the major strategic flaws Clinton’s campaign had at thus point, and as far as predictions go, you gotta admit, I was hot on. Even you Carleas was acting like Hillary was certain to win, remember your remarks to the Carlos Danger name change I had, “if” she won (kinda number out, would of had fun with that).

People make predictions a lot on this forum, but never this detailed months in advance, and still get it right. I think the thread should be archived for ready study by all in the near as well as distant future, for highlighting how a thought process should look and unfold when making predictions. Remember, I said this far in advance, I beat out guys like George Soros. It really shows what a study of classical works on statecraft and strategy does. I could if been wrong, but I wasn’t, I was fantastically correct. Even the premise, which was a but if a joke, was dead on correct.

I can’t imagine a thread more deserving of study than this. I didn’t just predict the presidential winner correctly, but how Clinton would lose. That is something every commentator on every media outlet needs to closely study. Had the Hillary camp of read that post, taken it seriously, she could of changed her game plan and perhaps of won.

Aug 9, 2016

That makes this one of the best posts ever on this site.