Kanye 2024

I don’t think Trump can save Kayne from the devil, especially with Jay siding with Hillary, kayne better wear that vest!

Just because Kanye West is black doesnt mean I cant take him seriously.

I am actually not a racist.

I am not surprised at how deeply racist you two are though

Please go to the ILP-degrading “black people are mentally lower” thread.

Uccisore - I make this thread in line with actual occurring politics - West being restrained and medicated for expressing support of Trump, and later on Trump inviting him to Trump Tower, and Kanye announcing #2024 - noting that Ive been saying he is going to run for 2024 from the day he was hospitalized. Its on record.

Kanye is perhaps even more of a joke to these horrible nazis than Trump is, but to me he makes sense in the same way: he has earned his stripes by his own devices and he makes a lot of sense to me as he speaks about issues.
His issues are different ones than Trumps. But he is on point most of the time, like Trump. And after 8 years Trump the US will need a real inner city president, one that would actually go into the cities.

Believe me, I see the massive problems. That is why 2024, and not 2020. The man learns faster than anyone and right now he has Trumps friendship. Of course we know about .003 percent of what West has seen in his life, guaranteed that the boldest stuff is not out there.

8 years is a long time. Not only will West learn a lot, but the world and the US will change tremendously. If we can influence that it’s only through committing boldly to values rather than to worry. Is the prospect of president West troublesome? Possibly. But is i as troublesome as a Clinton presidency? I don’t believe it comes close to being as troublesome as that.

If you can build and run a media empire, you can outdo Obama, Bush and Clinton. You’ll be on par with Reagan, you’ll have a deep connection to the Earth, to realty of Man.

I know that also the more sensible folks here will not vote for West. Understand: my battle here is not to convince anyone to get behind him, but to get it out of the way that because West is black and a musician, he wouldn’t be suitable for president.

I was the first here to support Trump. I am probably the only to support West. You can see how it’ll be hard.

To all the folks with a bit of heart and mind, please cast you democratic sub-candidates, proto and pre-candidates, weatherbaloons, test-droids, chemical experiments — anyone come to mind, post it here.
I haven’t been able to find a single white female to do the job. As a black woman I guess Condoleeza Rice could pull it off as well as any Bush/Cloontin clanner. She could run on either side, demos woulds give her a greater base.

West/Rice -
lol - ouch

So pose your counter-candidates. Give me an alternative to West. Ive been looking hard. West was not what I was looking for at all, its just a very thinly sown field, people on the left that are even remotely suggestible as maybe up to at least running to run.

What about Trixie? It rhymes with Dixie. Trixie, the next president of Dixie.

Im not categorically opposed to foum members running at all. Why would I be here if I was?
Trixie wouldnt want the job, I imagine, but it wouldnt be the worst calling, and also preferable to Clinton.

It is basically hard to do worse than that thing. People that vote for Trxie would be less dangerous or irresponsible to my mind than that vote for Clontoin, as there is some spirit of truth in him or then her, Id assume. The sex change would be a major campaign tool. But Id still support Kanye West.

Who else on this forum is narcissistic enough to want that bizarre job?

Ecmandu?

Hmm, that would seem rather dangerous.

I think he would still manage to ‘get rejected’ by women, as he seems to use all his powers to that end, and his powers are significant and would be enhanced.
I would be scared that he would turn the US in to a muslim state.

Faust couldnt run as there is too much folly involved in government.
who the fuck else?

really, you need a self-valuing-fanatic that is ideologically passive. Like Trump, Kanye, or even some one like Trixie. Emotions must be overflowing for the mind to stay detached enough. Something like that.

Note, I would consider Trixie an absurd option, but not a ridiculously moronic because proven to be incompetent and ignorant of the phenomena truth and responsibility one.

To be honest, I think that anyone who thinks that America or any other country can be saved, or made great again, is a bit delusional and over-excited about the fact that they will be in the leading position or that there will be some kind of big change.

People are dying and there is nothing that can save them. You can just make their corpses last a little longer and that’s it.

It’s easy to be excited. Very difficult to be realistic.

People are dead. You can’t build anything with people who are dead. You cannot educate them nor engineer them into being alive.

Alright?

It has been done so badly that it has become easy. At this point it is a matter of not wasting money on repressing, deluding and killing people.

90 percent of the US economy seems to turn around either killing people or manipulating them into voluntary slavery.

If all that money is being spent on paying off debts and grand projects of architecture and the like, the situation is going to be less of a hell on earth.

People have been spending trillions to murder people just to get them to murder back and create excitement for some product, union or government. It just happened because people are generally extremely happy to believe stories, and it could be pulled off. Murphy’s law brought us to the precipice, and miraculously we haven’t happily stormed into the abyss but turned around right in time - though the lemmings among us are still pushing for the drop.

heres a video by a musical engineer who reverse engineers a Kanye beat.
Out of respect for this forum I wont embed things like this. I’ll try to walk the line between politics and art, staying on the side of politics. As it is old Nietzschean opinion that politics must get closer to art.

youtube.com/watch?v=na9Xtf9Hjdk
It’ll teach you something of how West is at the very least not some hack.

Music to me is a very serious business, if you can make an empire by creating new types of music, you are at the top of a very prominent human hierarchy, a different and to my own personal mind more qualified one than the fraternities that breed criminal lawyers.

When you turn on the TV and instead of seeing a show about a healthy, well-functioning, family you see a show that is supposed to be funny – a sitcom – about a hopelessly dysfunctional family you know people are dying and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

People are laughing at their own misery. Can you imagine that?

Mistakes have become normal. No need to fix them. That’s simply how things are.

You have to constantly hide yourself. Everything healthy is met with a strong resistance. Reminds others of how unhealthy they are.

You are telling me that a real estate mogul such as Trump or some black rapper “aristocrat” such as West can change that?

Not true Magnus, Trump’s personality type has a few thousand years of example in leadership positions of substantially reforming and transforming civilizations- although admittedly shit also tends to backfire.

Take the ideas of Alexander’s statecraft- mixing of the races, universal unity, mixing of religions. Was a massive flop, but he certainly made Hellenism not merely thrive but expand to previously unimaginable proportions. The Greeks were not great because of Athens or Sparta, nobody today in Avery different non-alexander world would pay heed to them if that was all they ever were, we pat attention because of their later importance, and we romanticize their earlier history just as they did.

Same with Theodore Roosevelt. He isn’t remembered for his progressive policies, despite the left embracing it whole heartedly, but for the ability to inspire.

What Fixed Cross doest comprehend is, it is dangerous having too many leaders back to back like this, and he has delusional obsessions bordeting on manlove and idolatry. Alot of bad stuff tends to happen in these eras too. Winston Churchill had no solution to a crumbling british empire.roosevelt left us eith a bunch of absurd, useless colonies, Alexander resulted in the war of the successors.

It is really smart to plsn ahead and pick your leaders down the riad to repair the damage that the personality type of the current president leave behind. No thinking style results in perfection, and important thought patterns get left out of the loop. We as humans have those thinking styles forba reason.You gotta cycle through sometimes. There is a reason why we tend to reject presidential parties after a president has been in office 8 years,everyone left out forms newer,stronger coalitions, and these coalitions think differently.

I dont see any particular merit in kanye. I dont care if he thinks he is a artist,or if Fixed Cross jerks off to artists only becayse Nietzsche told him so, to fill some void. He would have to develop a national platform, gain a knowledge base beyond just music. Trump had alot of foreign experience building and working with governments, as well as in leadership and management theory- he didnt just have any reality show, but one on how to be the best leader.Kanye has… literally nothing. If he shows a interest in leadership or government beyond singing over the next 8 years,I might look him over. My preference us he waits 30 years,gains a solid knowledge base,work charities,hit talkshows like Politically Incorrect, make new kinds of friends,people who know things.

Yes, Ive said 2024 as a first run.

Kanye doesnt have literally nothing, for one thing he gets invited by Trump, and he has fame across the globe. That really isnt nothing. Millions will fight for him, I certainly will.

I dont get whats so Nietzschean about loving music, but Ill take that. Certainly I know it isnt gay. Look at his fucking wife. Do you even dare to look at her? It’s too much in many ways. But this is evolution, increased hormones, and how to control them.

Thats the real ‘death of god’ - the birth of the sex-icon, ‘goddess’. A new stage in evolution due to mass media and the power of the image. Conditions have changed, meaning we need to accept certain changes in our leadership.

To the racial issue, if black people are the only ones viable, then a black person needs to get elected. I suppose sometimes facts are racist.

I’m not saying that a black person must follow Trump at all, I’m just seriously at loss as to which white person could pull it off - on the left. On the right there are a number of portals opening and we see capable military and business leaders emerging from behind the veils of lies.

I don’t care about the racial situation, I’m classic old school, only care about competent statecraft. We have a few thousand years getting guys, especially heirs, ready for leadership.

And it isn’t music I’m worried about, but your focus on dionysian artistry. It doesn’t have the evolutionary response of a exciting overman, and people worship isn’t a new concept derived from the internet. That’s always been around in every era. This isn’t the dawning of some retarded Age of Aquarius.

He us gonna have to go through some old school leadership trials, beyond his experience in direction his musical set ups. He has a particularly uphill battle to expand his skill set, Rome tried to use Seneca to matute Nero in his thought,and it failed in the end. Kanye can come ask me or anyone who specializes in this area for books to study up on, suggested activities to expand his administrative capacity, I will give that info out yo anyone earnestly desiring to become a national leader.just… let’s say a musician like Tupac would if been a wiser bet over Kanye, because Tupac was a reader in the area of Statecraft, he had at least a natural interest. It be a lot easier to get a guy like him aware of the classics, and more modern ideas, and I think he would seek most of it out on his own.

And I don’t like looking at Kim because she isn’t a real woman in appearance. She may have a functioning uterus, qualifying her as a real woman, but nobody looks like Kim naturally. I don’t recommend society adopting deeply unrealistic sex idols, that are only achievable through multiple surgeries. The instinct of attraction should be based on what can be found realistically by males in mates, if Mongolian women suddenly became a fad because of a Mongolian supermodel, then wealthier men who can get such women should get them, bring them back, breed with them, let those genes trickle down. We are rarely attracted to thevweak, useless, and the ugly. Sexual attraction and love, as far as real relations, shouldn’t be undermined. Kim makes a absolute mockery of the process, and women are dumb enough to fall for it, and idiots like Smears want it. What do you think our offspring will look like in 12-30 generations from now if we entered into a technological dark ages and couldn’t make people look like that anymore? A bunch of stupid filing potato people who were selected for their ability to be surgically modified. That’s not gonna hunt deer, put food on the table. Societies rise, but be pragmatic in knowing inevitably all must fall. You plan for that as a philosopher.

Fixed wrote:

How about some of your astrological absurdities.

Donald Trump
June 14, 1946, 10:54 AM
Jamaica, Queens, New York (NY) (United States)

I’m not using Astrology as a personality typology, and furthermore, they rejected that even in the classical world.

This was written by the philosopher Bardaisan, he was a advocate for astrology, but wrote this book on the law of nations to explain why the stars don’t order the fate of nations, which was a concept not widely accepted- Spartans wouldn’t fight without the Euphors for example, Romans without augers giving positive results. Was a important step in the development of statecraft.

Nice philosopher and book nobody but me here ever heard of:

archive.org/stream/spicilegiums … 0/mode/1up

But you are free to go sacrifice a kangaroo in the name of enlightened athiesm in a effort to bring peace to our times. I’m more interested in neurology and behaviorist studies, finding where they unite with philosophical concepts. If you reject that, your probably into voodoo or some shit.

TF,

I know you are not.

MY post was directed at Fixed.

I was being facetious, pointing out his criticism of the different types, when he puts all his trust in astrology.

I was interested in his comparison between the two.

Yours of Trump ESTP and Fixed’s astrological profile.