Do my posts make sense (poll)

It’s sad when people contradict themselves…

I just peed in a toilet.

I have lots of power.

So do you.

This is the Wild West of the internet, smartest people, most free speech, and we all better each other.

I actually consider it an honor to be able to post with all of you.

It was a good joke!

What you said was intelligible

The comparison you made is a leap - The unstated object of my statement was “your posts” and not “your life”. With this additional information, to say:

“your posts make more than zero sense but not quite the amount of money it costs to kill someone” is perhaps a better word substitution

however it takes away the homonyms in my original word choice

You make sense, you’re just wrong. I mean, it’s not just that your premisses are wrong, your arguments are invalid as well; but I’ve still been able to follow your reasoning, in the little I’ve read of you. A Logic 101 class may go a long way. Tell me when you’ve taken one, then I may unfoe you.

I could not vote, you should have had another more neutral choice like undecided. I think it is wrong for you to ask this because your poetry is your poetry. A lot of good poetry like Pond don’t make too much sense to some readers, but that means nothing. I am not saying you are as good as Pond, but your own sense of what you mean matters. If you find some one, even one who can read it, then it’s worth the effort. I like some of your stuff, but then I am not too critical, except only as far as my capacity to understand .

No… but you can start making sense if you focus, and take onboard Sauw’s advice.

As I grow older…

I’m starting to realize that maybe only one or two people are sentient enough beings to understand me.

The logic and realism of my update of my essay is unassailable.

I suppose that’s all that matters.

I think I’m that person who digs where people are terrified.

What I’ve truly figured out about people, is they still want God.

They want meaning to the past.

Even if that means the brain modulating itself pattern wise to simply ignore.

Swaulleous is a prime example, ignore with no quote or counter argument, and mags patting him on the back for it.

I so desperately wanted a better world for all of us…

But the brains aren’t sentient, and I have to let go…

It’s a huge maturation process

I take great pride to this very day, for never using an ignore function online

I’ve actually banged my head naked against the viscous ness and it hurt like hell…

But I became sentient in the process.

I worked my ass off

And now life is like talking to NPC’s

Since you folks are giving me advice…

Ill give you some.

Until you destroy the purpose of your entire past, you will never find purpose

Making your posts more coherent has nothing to do with others needing to be more sentient, but I will leave the matter there.

I’ve worked 24 years to make my last update.

It’s no longer an issue of my fault, or if it is, it’s exceedingly minimal

Ecmandu, I put you on ignore (foed you) because from what I’d read of you, it didn’t seem worth it to argue with you. But apparently you interpret it as proof of my not being a “sentient enough being” to understand you. Okay, well then…

Where’s your logically and realistically “unassailable” essay?

Ahh… This is the pinnacle of all my brainpower and life experience.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=192031

The rest is just footnotes…

That’s why I think this will be my last thread, I’ve said that about 5 times…

But this really is the best I am.

To answer your question no your posts make absolutely no sense at all as they are incoherent rambling streams
of nonsense. And so maybe that is why Satyr nominated you as the craziest one here on a forum full of psychos

Satyr is still mad because I said I can refute his entire thread about what he believes…

And I actually can.

As an objectivist!!

Ecmandu,

If you see no purpose or value within your past, how will you find purpose in the present moment or your future?

If you take away the bricks from your foundation, what happens? The structure will collapse/fall.

Feng Shui it.

It’s garbage as a whole…

There are worthwhile ingredients though

Your poll doesn’t even make sense.

fail on several levels

Ahh… But it makes perfect sense; there’s only one correct answer.

It’s to show that not only am I rational, I’m smarter than you, and I also have a good humor.

Next time you try to talk like Trump, don’t say the clear day sky isn’t blue!

Be less transparent about it…

You’re off to a good start though!

Eccy (can I call you Eccy?),

The only thing that’s never really made any sense out of your posts is your idea to create a whole new universe in which no one gets hurt and everyone’s happy, but you invariably fail to explain how that’s done.

I also disagree with your link between the male suicide rate and nice guys not getting pussy. I think when it comes to suicide, by definition it is chosen by free will, and not a causal effect from some other factor.

^ But that’s a disagreement, not a failure to make sense out of what you’re saying.

I suppose the first item is too–creating a whole other universe–but in that case I’d call it an incomplete explanation.

^ So I take back my vote: everything you say makes sense–I just disagree with it or need further information before I can agree or disagree.