Suicide should be available to everyone

It’s okay for PK to call posters who don’t like Hillary Clinton … “supporters of terrorism” ??

Barbarianhorde provided interactable content?

How much of Trixie’s content can you argue with?

I know Uccisore has APD now…

It takes me a long time to even think of diagnosis, if at all.

I’m not scared, because I actually know APD’s, and most are harmless …

My diagnosis for the purpose of Big Pharma, is schizo affective…

That’s like diagnosing a shaman with schizophrenia !!

I actually have no aspergers, no personality disorder, and actually not schizoid either.

I’m a very sane person that Uccisore insists on calling completely crazy.

As a result of Uccisore and carleas with respect to this post about suicide…

I think they are both nuts.

I didn’t think that before.

I’ve been in mental institutions for 25 years folks…

I know of what I speak

I’m not going to let Carleas and Uccisore get away with this!!!

I ask you again Uccisore, as a direct question: What is offensive about this post?

You deleted it twice.

Fuck Uccisore, not even you have the much concise clarity about politics…

You’d be one of this people on the tonight show who was asked these questions, and replied in full honesty “George Bush” and everyone would laugh…

Yet I know nothing about politics right?

“QUOTE”

Left is : be whoever you want to be : if you fuck with this, you go to jail

Right is: some people’s success impinges on others’ rights, but collectivism should not stifle individual innovation (namely the capacity to horde money)

But both the left and the right are plutocratic entities, the entire press is controlled…

Dems are direct democracy.

Pubs are representative democracy.

And apparently, you can’t talk about trump negatively, even on the most liberal forum on the net. I shit on everyone, not just trump… But apparently, if my argument even implies trump…

Uccisore deletes it.

Carleas says it’s ok, because it’s ad hom against Uccisore !!!

Tell me what is so retarded about that post Uccisore…

I bet if I asked you before I posted this, you couldn’t even answer the question!!!

I think it’s clear that we tend to err on the side of permissiveness. And that’s a problem when the rules are selectively enforced to e.g. advance a certain position. This anti-Trump thread was removed by a pro-Trump moderator, but you yourself point to a venomously anti-Trump thread that wasn’t deleted (though you think it should have been).

I guess I’m just wondering what you’re getting at. Yes, there are threads that are not removed on this site that arguably should be. What of it?

I’m going to go out on a limb and wager that very few people who describe your thread as “about suicide”. Your thread is about the forum and how you think a moderator is behaving unjustly (and how you’re testing the moderator and forums). You also mention suicide. But watch: I am mentioning a duck. And yet, this post is not about ducks.

We’re all slightly ducky here…

Carleas, when it comes to suicide.

I don’t fuck around.

I’m insulted that’s how you interpret it

Yes, but you’re clearly not serious about the subject matter. No questioning the fact that you’re serious, but do you even really care?

How long do you expect people to keep being your punching Bags? You’ve got to start finding more productive outs for your repressed teenage angst and unspent spunk.

I personally don’t think suicide should be an option for all, for the same reasons why I walk around unarmed. It becomes too easy to use it when you don’t need to, like a gun, and end your life or someone else’s, whether by death or prolonged agony in metaphor and hyperbole by choosing an easier route than actually using your brains.

And the fact is that it is available to everyone equally. Not all are capable of nutting up and shutting up and going that route that want to. Some would rather bitch and gripe and make everyone else miserable. Others actually find better reasons to live. Some simply don’t see death as the escape that some believe it to be.

Who the fuck are you to tell someone they shouldn’t commit suicide!!!

You’ve got enough energy to make mouth noises, you have no business creating a thread like this.

It’s not available to everyone equally RF!!!

You glib ass son of a bitch!!!

They can ban me for saying that to you…

It’s just a formality that I write posts in 3d realities…

I’m on the 6th dimension…

And I’m going to hell the fuck out of your arrogant smug ass!!

Suicidal tension keeps people alive against their will, torture is the worst crime of life, and you actually have the gall to defend it !

Should it be called arbitrary application of the rules or selective targeting of people who are out of favor?

Who knows. Who cares. Apparently nobody.

You’re lawyer type and you see no problem here. Uccisore is university educated and he sees no problem.

That’s funny.

It’s called, suicides are not abortions. They aren’t going to open a local shop just so you stop trying to do it with a wire coat hanger.

Apparently RF in his “illuminations” thinks he understands the spirit world…

You’re going to learn more than you ever wanted!!

Mark my words on that!

On my watch, you don’t fuck with suicide…

And you’ll find out why

I know unlike other posters, you understand this

Should you ever realize that every freedom you ever wanted is still a freedom you can grab easily… -shudders-

Just don’t expect to get far should you pursue freedoms that others disagree with. The tools for suicide are always close at hand. CAN you suicide, though, that is the question.

Also, the worst torturers in eternity weigh in at power levels unable to be policed. Call it the private sector of power. Are you going to start lecturing them on the ethics and morals of stressful living, these worst and greatest artists of the torture Palette?

These are things you should question, no?

If suicidal tension were removed, 30 million men would do it every year…

The reason I’m nice to you RF…

Is because you don’t know what you’re talking about!!

I find it funny, because that’s how Uccisore sees me!!

It’s funny that no dark agency is responsible for suicidal tension. It’s simply the untapped, repressed emotions of our own people, traveling on wavelengths and frequencies. Look around you and see whatever you see whether you choose to or want to, but know that your own survival has been at the cost of others lives. As your own suicidalism subsides, look at the why and the what and know, know that if you had had the fucking balls, you could have taken your own life and possibly saved countless.

But that’s unsubstantiated sentimental rubbish designed to torture you more.

The weak are meat and the strong do eat. How the weak cry out as they are dragged to their dooms and how the strong make themselves weak by listening to those cries.

Survival of the fittest against gods best laid plans for better to exist. Let’s not forget that we are the strong, now, for better or for worse. You can keep crying, but there’s no more fish to snap up your bait. Those waters are running dry. Don’t cry, baby girl, dry your eyes.

It has nothing to do with “balls”

It has to do with ethics…

I don’t have the balls to chop my dick off…

And neither do you

Neither of us are bad-ass

Neither are most suicidal people.

I’m teaching you RF

Keep coming at me!!

What are Ethics? What is Ethical? If someone needs a guinea pig to experiment on and someone wants quick and easy money enough to be that persons guinea pig, what is ethically wrong or right about It?

In our reality, when even the fear of a plague or virus enters our awareness, there are already counter agents ‘testing’ a vaccine out on the public with or without the publics knowledge or okay. With h1n1, they actually profited from delivering an unnecessary vaccine, fear mongering, etc.

That wasn’t as ethically or morally wrong as some would like it to be. We have scientists devoting their lives to creating debilitating viruses that are designed to kill or mutilate or cripple humans. A human would claim this as inhumane, unethical. A realistic spiritualist would call it creating life and not playing favorites. I personally make friends out of viruses that intend to kill me, let them drive my body for a bit, give them reasons not to kill me and then, with success, I learn things that give me a definitive edge in future battles fought.

I’m not worried about the ethics and morality of such a pursuit of power over my enemies and would be far less worried about morals nd ethics if I were far more evil or far more good.

And, I don’t care to feel obligated explaining that to people like you.

I understand what you’re saying, and I’ll argue it a different time…

However, you’re derailing from suicide and you were angry that I proved you’re not a bad-ass …

So you derailed.

The point of my last post is that most people don’t suicide because it’s either impolite (messy) or not easy

You criticized them for not being bad-ass enough…

And I made you look like a fool.

So you derailed