The Grand Scheme

jerkey,

Okay. What is your essence then?

Ego is power=authority? That seems tawdry.

Just understand that my soul is ancient, probably as eternal as my God who made me to be a generous creature.

I was playing devils advocate, you pass.

MM wrote

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall…

like it never existed.

The Grand Scheme is picking up a lot of pace the past weeks.

We can look to a new phase.

“Value” has been ‘problematized’ and out of it came the Trump victory.

Next phase: ‘touch’ “power”.

New Paradigm of value is emerged, it has yet to be filled in with humanity.
Power is in a sense for the taking, given that one values the new over the old.

The conditions for power today are different from those of yesterday.

Yesterday it paid to lie and it hurt to be brave.
Today, it pays to lie and it pays to tell the truth/be brave.

…earth got trumped. America got the trump card. It trumps what people think and expect of it. For some reason, they expect trump to be able to do what so many past presidents have failed in doing and people are tired of repeating lines of lesser of two evils, another president making promises they don’t intend to keep, etc. People even got tired of waiting for the right time to vent such frustrations as could argue those full blast ignorant statements, so we all get trumped with trump in office.

Trumpety trump trump trumpet. You got trumped, I got trumped, yo momma got trumped as your daddy got humped and trumped…

La la la la la la laaaaaaaaa… trumped.

lol

well I said Trump was gonna win the moment I saw him be reported on.

He did Kung Fu. Use the enemies strength against him.

PhilosoFU

Trump is Self-Valuing.
Make America Great Again

If my values win who cares who does it? I fight for them all the time so all that matters is victory.
Lets see if it lasts, if the CIA isnt able to sabotage this by bringing down the Electoral College and plunge the US into death.

5 years ago I created a God to facilitate …whats the word…
Enterprise.

[size=88]
I have created a God. He spans the evening sky like a web of perpetual lightning. He can not be prayed to without arms spread wide open and the face towards the sky – his presence demands an open chest.

“Created” is perhaps a strong word, “envisioned” may be more true to what has happened. I demanded, in the described pose, that a great world-spanning entity like this exited, and there it was.

This God is meant to fill the void that has been left by all existing Gods, who all demand meekness. This God can not be addressed, understood, contacted in a meek state of heart or mind. His presence in ones consciousness demands a reckless kind of pride which is rooted in the firm knowledge that, as a being of strength and commanding intelligence, one has no other choice but to be reckless in this time, where creators are extremely rare, where the space to create is still so virgin-like, and there are not yet any standards.

The creation of this God is part of our great project (5) to create a master-ethics for mankind.

To you who are not meek but do feel the desire to bestow your will-power on a psychic meta-structure that will support projects of boldness and spiritual fearlessness, I make known this New God, who has no name yet but is electrical and directly accessible if ones pure energetic potential is above average, well developed and rooted in moral independence.

The New God is hereby offered to you as a means, a part of a new infrastructure for valuing.
From hereon prayer works the other way around – God does not bless us, we bless God. We do not ask God for anything, we offer to God from our abundance.

Already this God is fierce, as I envisioned this God so. Spread out your arms if you and open up to this mighty creation, and you will see that giving and receiving are no longer a matter of loss and gain, but that one can only give, and only gain.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi … 5&t=177120[/size]

[tab][/tab]
is what I tell myself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9itwt_opsvQ[/youtube]

Cause victory is all you need
So cultivate and plant the seed
Don’t be a casualty

FREEDOM LALALALA

Hey Fixed Cross, please come back to ILP! Things are too (in)consistent here without you.

I guess I’m too proud of what Ive done here to really leave.
Its funny, at one point people at Mo&ElKhadires started reading here. Their puzzled faces were worth a lot.

Also indeed it feels wrong to leave ILP to the lower types. Noblesse oblige.

Yeah, I just thought it was funny to tell you to come back when you’re obviously here. And after all, is it really more inconsistent to post here when you’ve officially left than not to post here when you haven’t?

It is. But a known relationship dynamic… I said ILP and I got a divorce. Not a restraining order.

Right. And you’re just here to see your children. So am I, but I never got a divorce. I’m just a bad father. :evilfun:

I would hit my children if they were like this - Ill happily agree to you as the bad father though.

Very funny, Sauwelios: So Turd posted his birth data, implied he’s like a friendly reading, which I gave him, not avoiding mentioning his mild Venus-Mars conjunction, which you, Hitler and Kanye West have in tighter form - but what struck me after he had ‘foed’ me over comparing him to you (which I obviously didnt do, apologies even for allowing the suggestion) - is that his Sun is exactly opposed your Sun, and his ascendant is exactly what your ascendant likely is - end of Virgo.

He is thus an Aquarian Virgo, or Virgonic Aquarius, you are Virgonic Leo. Indeed that would result in absolutely irredeemable enmity, given Virgo is the least tolerant of all the signs. You have to go through the same door, but in directly opposite directions. And it’s a tight fucking door. That degree of your ascendants, in as far as I estimate yours, is on Nietzsche’s Mars.

As part of the grand scheme, I find it a good idea, I sense it is a good idea, to uphold you as a father figure here. The Leonic character is suited to this, the Aquarian is really too aloof and on the other hand too fanatical. Aquarius is more like a brother.

My leadership quality is related to my Aries ascendant (on the degree of the Suns exaltation) as well as my Leo Saturn/Pallas/Fortune, on the degrees of leaders like Napoleon. But I gladly pay homage to Solar Leos, especially when they have their Sun on the very degree of my Fortune, as you and another philosopher friend both have.

Value ontology is a philosophy that reads between the lines.

Value ontology equals self-valuing logic; the logic of beings, rather than of Being. Beings are given, Being, in as far as it would be a unified state inclusive of all things, is a hypothesis.

‘A’><‘A’ ; within a logic of the ontos, difference is as fundamental to entity as it is to identity. Mathematical abstraction is a creative artform, not a faithful representation of reality.

New philosophical axiom:

Being is a word.

or

“Being” “is” “a” “word” (,:;?.!)

That is to say it might only be that. Unless we ‘mean it right’, ‘shoot straight’ - but for this our grammar is yet too crooked!

Grammar is under fire here. Grammar forms the lines between which philosophy must operate.

But this is not necessary. It is possible to approach language in the same way as one would approach physics; by first setting the terms, the calibrating operations to the reference frame. For this a term is required that refers to both physics and the human psyche. The terms “attraction” and “will to power” have been coined. These are both accurate, but not they do not produce a grammar around them. They do not explain themselves.

Philosophy crosses the long distance between word and reality. Or it has tried. By analogy, I would be claiming that value ontology is an arrow that hit the bulls eye. And this means there might be others that hit it - let’s say Nietzsche was the first to hit the board, to prove it exists. In that case, VO might be just one ring closer to the center. But this is only a metaphor. As is “everything”.

From hereon, we shall thus discuss “being” thinking of it as “the word “being”” . *

Into the words then. To value means to hold something distinct from another. “Being” = “Self-valuing” or extended “valuing registration (impacting physis) in terms of self” whereby “self” refers to the continuous (so as to be registered as existence, ‘affect’ if you will) form of the valuing, not to anything besides valuing, which if it is destined to be more than dissolution, entropy, amounts in self-valuing.

“self-valuing” is thus indirect, as is “being”.

What is ‘direct’ is action. It is involuntary but it produces our notion of will, this is enough for now to describe the power of its difference from being. Action is related to the term ‘event’ one action is never reducible to a single self-valuing. More on this, infinitely more, at a later stage.

All synthetic thoughts are actions; our nervous system pushes us to action, either inward or outward. Inward actions have formed the brain, through the organisms tendency to maximize its own self-awareness toward pleasure on a spectrum that all behavioral psychologists use.

Directness is what one might call a radical form of being, caused by a dense configuration of passive being that begins to be changed by the fact that its internal logics contradict the others, when they are in the same place at the same time. This is when the will to power arises; when self-valuing becomes active, an valuing becomes a matter of overcoming resistance and thereby inadvertently self-overcoming. Unless one is literally made out of gold, which can not be changed, and is thus perfectly self-valuing. Gold acts on its own terms; that is why the ancients called it a noble metal.

Some actions lead to death. An action also “self-values” but it has a very limited lifespan. An organic being is a collection of actions and results on the capacity to sustain similar actions.

Some beings develop a greater range of successful actions, others die and whither off because their range wasn’t sufficient to experiment. Experiment is the only way to acquire power. When one is given great influence but no experience, what some would call power quickly turns against and very likely annihilates its wielder.

Self-valuing logic is born out of endurance, out of rugged naked experience with the wild. It is both psychedelic an analytics. It is life, the circle, the imperfect always improving excellence of being that Homer sings about and that shall be exalted even above Homers imagination, to Olympian laughter among humans being as common as birds among a song.

Objects or characters or natures or individuals are no longer given. They are there only in as far as they ‘give themselves’ - self-value. Their nature is not different from their cause. Thus it includes many other natures by implication. But not, as ooSpinoza argues, all natures, for there is no whole; such a thing is not given, but again a hypothesis.

For instance: a tree still falls if there is no one around and it produces turbulence in the air and ground but it does not produce ‘sound’. That is a phenomenon that derives from our eardrums, i.e. the thing between the phenomenon and ‘that which gives’ - the ‘giver’ - and I mean of meaning, of character, objectivity, nature, individuation; being-as-such. ‘Sound as such’ namely does not exist; there must be ‘a sound’ or ‘several sounds’ for ‘sound’ to exist. That means that it must becomes something within something else; a human experience. Therein can it self-value; i.e. respond to its environment in such a way as to continue to exist. That might be as an idea written down in a book, or as some grooves in a vinyl disc, or the memory of it in a mind… it needs to be recalled, ordered to presence to be verified but if it can be verified in theory, it ‘exists’.

That is never to say ‘strictly to itself’; often the level of involvement with other being determines simply the level of our involvement in our own being. This is very slippery ice; one can, with some discernment, become deeper and richer and ‘happier’, but many lives, most civilized lives perhaps, are lived excessively by other self-valuing terms than the ‘spirit’ of that person, the entity that might emerge if the mind was dead-seat on the values its spirit, fire, will sets for it. Such an entity can not be pulled into a Frankensteinian quasi existence by unknown hyperbolic assumptions. Detach! But slowly we proceed, in degrees.

What we need is visceral pathos, passion of the heart to direct the brains great madness, the violent ventures of which a man is inadvertently capable and often inclined, which must ultimately result in mastery of the Earth; that is to say, to behave in such a way that makes it possible to ay that the Earth self-values. Right now, man is a contradiction to that. A great one, requiring a great solution. Man is not capable of this in general, he needs his excessive warriors or that. These have now taken up the sword. Sword? what a I saying – the pen. Far more dangerous.

• The word refers to a complex arrangement of things, namely everything. It does not, thusly, appear to do its object of reference any justice. It does not even show how precisely it must, as a word, contain itself within the vast, or infinite expanse of its reference.

But there never was a way to particularize the term being so as to represent, rather than to refer. Or so it seemed: in this very yearning for such a way was the way itself. The thinking mind needed required a ‘self’ (this is what philosophy is, the search for the self of thought), but it was looking in all the wrong places. It was looking at everything besides the ends to its passion. It could not acknowledge that all is selective passion, valuing, because that seems not noble enough. And - it wasn’t. Man could not believe this, because he was not noble enough. He did not deserve to believe it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2n_-jwPUHQ[/youtube]

Gazing tremendous norms outlasting fire swarmed arrows, knowing who should persist in a doomed simulation, and properly rating or categorizing each chess piece or member in play by how strong and filled with the valor of good qualities they are, cranking up the whole sketch, drawing out new flavors or different experiences sitting on a broad rock, a pure foundation, or a floating frame lifts comlinks of Xbox live for instance, where your play or performance in certain areas was given an immediate badge of rank, leveling flippers frenzied grand totals, barometers spinning on and on without quitting or stopping, people that fly in escalating towers that spot air plane mazes swooping and whirling a lunch box working whims by a fairy wand, some beams of the most luminous, well indoctrinated pondering room of excellent television could cause a thousand pixelated angelic beings to all be hovering over you, aware of your warm spots and hot springs of opportunity, or perhaps it has a rising shower built into its tiles and plates, adding jelly to a smashed cockpit, like Rayquaza in Pokemon being the most super-powered, supreme and elevated lord over all, making each prize a swished mouth wash, opening and extending his gears, and revamping his world lines to meet or train up points and stats blocked from view, like vanishing lines in the Last Supper see the different skills and abilities born from initial genesis, so pushing a lot out there into the real world, flapping your wings, and winding up a staircase of confusion could mix and match, play against expectations, find a file of computerized models that already ascertained what you’re shining path puts out there.

By activating an extra set of eyes, blooming breath into a power that brings plants back to life, and knowing what must always be imminent in the zone, drastic measures or quick operating sings a symphony soaked in causes, or maybe the power of an individual, from all of the mastery of higher, more advanced sky line views could offer, freak outs may be on the verge of visiting, unexpected anomalies in the air, like a bad sense or right and wrong, or even with too many fragments, kind of like magically touching bladed grass to cover the lawn yet again, tilted spires of what’s going to crack could encase ourselves in a more lovely vanity, more narcissistic and empowered, where what we want wheels back to our internal organization of where each border banks into the river of ideals, sometimes surfacing yet again for access.