Suicide should be available to everyone

Yeah, dude, pretty fucking absurd. That title has nothing to do with the thread.

The thread, like this one, begins with a little rant about where you think your thread should be, which also has nothing to do with the topic of your thread. Half of what you wrote is obviously not on the subject of “Society, Government, and Economics”, it’s on the subject of how you think the forums should be run. Which you’re fine to talk about here in Meta, or in PM to me or Uccisore, but it doesn’t belong where you were putting it.

Bullshit!

Uccisore stated about 8 months ago, that if I ever post in his forum…

No matter what I say, he will move it.

So I tested him …

He didn’t move it, he deleted it.

I HAVE to address that point when posting on his forum!!

Ec, are you respecting his freedom to express Himself?
c7e5bc282ea4064d1006ecaa0f669503.jpg

Let’s understand Uccisore for a moment…

According to Uccisore …

I am mentally retarded, a worthless troll, completely insane, not worthy of life or speech, the scum of the entire earth, doesn’t speak comprehensibly, a fraud, a charlatan, unworthy of respect by anyone, and knows absolutely nothing about politics.

I have friends on earth !!!

That takes a shit ton of understanding about politics!!

What you don’t realize Carleas, is that Uccisore has anti social personality disorder …

He’s text book.

My posts are not inarticulate…

They are very easy to read and understand

Uccisore has said way worse things about me than I ever said about him.

There is a context here.

The context is real, and not imaginary

To be fair, I only believe or have said maybe…75% of that.

I can work with this. If having friends on earth requires a shit ton of understanding about politics, then let’s say I require at least 400 shit tons of understanding about politics for somebody to post on my forums.

When I say that you are completely insane and don’t know anything about politics, and that you should take up other pursuits like finger painting, I am not speaking facetiously. As others have pointed out, there are all sorts of trolls and kooks and so on on my forums. But unlike you, they at least have the ability to say something about politics that is worth replying to, even if only to rebut. They demonstrate a basic comprehension of the key concepts and the language mechanics to express them. I can really only think of one other person that comes close to your level of uselessness on my forums, and I regularly move/delete/whatever their threads as well.

Not that you’ve actually read a text book on the matter (or any other matter, I suspect), but it depends. There’s two kinds of tests/evaluations for anti-social personality disorder/psychopathy; those that place a strong emphasis on criminal behavior (Hare), and those that place a strong emphasis on inward thoughts and attitudes (Levenson). I test completely different depending on which of these I take.

I think you once called me a demon from hell put on earth to test you. I personally would rate that as worse than the things I’ve called you, but of course there’s some subjectivity there.

I never called you a demon from hell…,

You’re misremembering.

Uccisore … APD’s are not bad people.

They often make great firemen or police officers…

Often doing the shit nobody else wants to do !

What is insane or objectionable about this?:

www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f … 2#p2644392

You deleted it twice

Well, thanks for calling me a not-bad person then, I guess.

His stuff isn’t deleted or moved because you can argue with it. He is providing interact-able content. I don’t care about the insulting nature so much, because his insults are embedded in coherent points he is making which you can agree with, refute, or whatever. Ecmandu frequently doesn’t rise to that level.

I asked you a point blank question Uccisore …

What is objectionable about this??

You can ask billions of people about this, and all of their answers will be retarded and not lucid or succinct …

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=192010&p=2644392#p2644392

It’s not a question. It’s a comment on the arbitrariness of moderation around here.

I didn’t say anything about “the worst thing … allowed” . Nice try to shift and distort.

Okay, well it’s business as usual.

He also didn’t remove posts/threads that did deserve removal. He didn’t deal with obvious personal attacks and ad homs.

It’s okay for PK to call posters who don’t like Hillary Clinton … “supporters of terrorism” ??

Barbarianhorde provided interactable content?

How much of Trixie’s content can you argue with?

I know Uccisore has APD now…

It takes me a long time to even think of diagnosis, if at all.

I’m not scared, because I actually know APD’s, and most are harmless …

My diagnosis for the purpose of Big Pharma, is schizo affective…

That’s like diagnosing a shaman with schizophrenia !!

I actually have no aspergers, no personality disorder, and actually not schizoid either.

I’m a very sane person that Uccisore insists on calling completely crazy.

As a result of Uccisore and carleas with respect to this post about suicide…

I think they are both nuts.

I didn’t think that before.

I’ve been in mental institutions for 25 years folks…

I know of what I speak

I’m not going to let Carleas and Uccisore get away with this!!!

I ask you again Uccisore, as a direct question: What is offensive about this post?

You deleted it twice.

Fuck Uccisore, not even you have the much concise clarity about politics…

You’d be one of this people on the tonight show who was asked these questions, and replied in full honesty “George Bush” and everyone would laugh…

Yet I know nothing about politics right?

“QUOTE”

Left is : be whoever you want to be : if you fuck with this, you go to jail

Right is: some people’s success impinges on others’ rights, but collectivism should not stifle individual innovation (namely the capacity to horde money)

But both the left and the right are plutocratic entities, the entire press is controlled…

Dems are direct democracy.

Pubs are representative democracy.

And apparently, you can’t talk about trump negatively, even on the most liberal forum on the net. I shit on everyone, not just trump… But apparently, if my argument even implies trump…

Uccisore deletes it.

Carleas says it’s ok, because it’s ad hom against Uccisore !!!

Tell me what is so retarded about that post Uccisore…

I bet if I asked you before I posted this, you couldn’t even answer the question!!!

I think it’s clear that we tend to err on the side of permissiveness. And that’s a problem when the rules are selectively enforced to e.g. advance a certain position. This anti-Trump thread was removed by a pro-Trump moderator, but you yourself point to a venomously anti-Trump thread that wasn’t deleted (though you think it should have been).

I guess I’m just wondering what you’re getting at. Yes, there are threads that are not removed on this site that arguably should be. What of it?

I’m going to go out on a limb and wager that very few people who describe your thread as “about suicide”. Your thread is about the forum and how you think a moderator is behaving unjustly (and how you’re testing the moderator and forums). You also mention suicide. But watch: I am mentioning a duck. And yet, this post is not about ducks.

We’re all slightly ducky here…

Carleas, when it comes to suicide.

I don’t fuck around.

I’m insulted that’s how you interpret it

Yes, but you’re clearly not serious about the subject matter. No questioning the fact that you’re serious, but do you even really care?

How long do you expect people to keep being your punching Bags? You’ve got to start finding more productive outs for your repressed teenage angst and unspent spunk.

I personally don’t think suicide should be an option for all, for the same reasons why I walk around unarmed. It becomes too easy to use it when you don’t need to, like a gun, and end your life or someone else’s, whether by death or prolonged agony in metaphor and hyperbole by choosing an easier route than actually using your brains.

And the fact is that it is available to everyone equally. Not all are capable of nutting up and shutting up and going that route that want to. Some would rather bitch and gripe and make everyone else miserable. Others actually find better reasons to live. Some simply don’t see death as the escape that some believe it to be.

Who the fuck are you to tell someone they shouldn’t commit suicide!!!

You’ve got enough energy to make mouth noises, you have no business creating a thread like this.