Which colour?

:-k I would take it back to your relationship with your mother (first woman in your life). And go from there. The rest sounds like fifty shades of grey fantasy.

Didn’t read the book, my mother is nothing like that.
INTJ’s are kinky little fucks, you do know that, right? Think Scorpius from Farscape, always rated INTJ. Ladies, Mr. Darcy (INTJ) gonna dress you up and stick random objects in your bum, and your gonna be overwhelmed with all his ideas, and you will find you like it.

We sure the fuck don’t learn it from our mothers. They are not role models in any sense in this area. My mom is a utter dissapointment, a cancer upon society. Nobody likes her, she breaks everything she touches. No Freudian analysis leads back to her at all. The rejection of her doesn’t even create the polar opposite. Men’s sexual choices are rarely rooted in their mother’s.

Just Google’s it, Christian Grey is ENTJ.

I vary between INTJ (dominant), ENTJ, and ISTP.

I hope he is polite, loving, caring and understanding in that love story. I saw the picture of the girl actress, like her hair.

What’s with all this Meyers Briggs hype? I don’t get it. People buy into that way too readily. I might have to look into this (right after I learn lace making). With Grey all I can say, It’s a power game, the guy who is the control freak is the one who feels like he doesn’t have the control, and it’s an internal feeling; he could be the most powerful guy in the world and he would still feel that he doesn’t have control. Loving and caring doesn’t have anything to do with it, the underlying feeling is programmed in childhood. Many serial killers had families too, and were loving and caring towards their families.

I said elsewhere, look at Malcolm X’s autobiography, he explored the confusion his community in Harlem experienced during the height of racism, the residents contracted for role reversals, such as Mr. Monopoly fucks wanting to be literally pampered in diapers and tucked in.

It doesn’t fit a Freudian more of interpretation because you can match the neurachemical cascade to the appreciation of the event. I don’t think ENTJs are evil, or motivated by power, they don’t have a “dark side” anymore than Scorpius had one. He looked like he absolutely did, walking image of a BDSM character, but he wasn’t at all. He was motivated by compassion and fear for innocence, and a desire for revenge and destruction to a impossible to defeat threat. Everything else was a tool to get there, including himself.

INTJs are the most complete introspective self one can be. Nothing else better sits in the internal mesh of the feedback loops of the mind, I’ve had it described in the mind as looking akin to a octopus for my exact subtype of INTJ (he will pop up on this website eventually you’ll see, he us far worst than Shieldmaiden).

For a emotion to have internal meaning, it must be triggered, and this trigger has to set off a chain reaction, and this reaction if it becomes a fetish is controlled. Most people can’t control it if course, you can’t ever see the whole feedback loop, you at best experience a aspect and can make a choice or two consciously, the rest is unconscious. People like to prescribe meaning beyond this, it is a pointless activity, it’s unconscious. If you could understand it, you likely wouldn’t do it.

I’ve never had empowerment or dominition fantasies, don’t want to hurt or be hurt. Simple. I just want a woman I can do literally anything I want to do. Doesn’t mean I’ll be standing with a bullwhip as she swings around the room tied upside down by the ankle, but I want the option once the door is closed to grab her by the back of the neck, lead her to the shower, strip her and put her in the shower, and spend the night fucking her senseless, from the shower to bed to floor to wall to chair in front of the window, and I want to be able to look at her in aroused wonder and amazement, knowing she is dressing for me when out.

I can’t get interested in most BDSM, do like those Japanese Silk Rope tying, but that’s far less because I want to Freudian tie up woman and make her my property, blah blah blah… No, my part of the mind manages the conjunction between geometry and logic VIA imagination through physical activity. Same reason I looked at the lace being made in system, or a captive column being constructed, but with erotic beauty added.

I’m unlikely to ever do it as it would be cruel, because you should know by now, I would never be in a relation with someone I didn’t care for, and I’m compassionate. This could just as easily be expressed as love for plays, a director controlling the stage of actors, every detail, or a symphony.

Remember, I said I’m neither Alpha nor Beta. I can project traits without being it. INTJs have choice. Lots of people can’t. Doesn’t mean we have full free will either, but you won’t ever find a “side of darkness” or “light” in me. The conflict is I exist on a rift in the mind, a completer of actions. A maker and destroyer of ideas and actions, pure genius. That isn’t darkness or the light. We tend to be highly compassionate and caring. Not sure why I’m expected to have “everything”, I’m not a ESTP. I already have understanding that that won’t fulfill me. A woman always fulfills a man, as long as she us worthwhile. For a guy like me, well… you know the saying “it’s always the quiet ones”. I’m a endless font of invention and curiosity, never ceased trying new things. Side effect of the personality. Just, we aren’t universally attracted to all women either. I’m a little confused how INTJs tend to get top rating as romantic characters by so many different women, yet we find most of them unappealing.

I do like the main character from Mercy Street, she does the Victorian look well.

Or the doctor from the 12 Monkies Series (perhaps her hair shouldn’t be perfect during the apocalypse)

Clara from Doctor who

Or Aeryn Sun from Farscape

I don’t want a clueless submissive, I like intelligent, caring women capable of doing good things. And I want to put spiky dildos up their butts out of appreciation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldUqV6gceeM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=niUXP6UVMnE

Essentially the same conflicts, but it isn’t “sides” but just how this type is seated in feedback loops, and how we respond to the larger world. Mr. Darcy is at absolute peace and contentment in life, only needing love. Scorpius has had literally everything taken from him and is despised, only thing pushing him forward is himself.

Either case, it is still interpersonal interests that complete them. Scorpius/John’s comedic alter ego Harvey is the INTJ sense of absurd quirky humor at play.

So that should explain why. Most people into stuff like BDSM aren’t us. They are Sado-Masochists, much different. I can feel those aspects in me, but they don’t express in the same way. I would kill, exterminate if necessary. I wouldn’t torture just to make myself feel big, or to boost my ego. I can’t get off on such a thing, think Spock.

Cat threw up on me while writing this.

I was not insinuating that you are into BDSM per se, but that the choker is reminiscent of the contraption, but in a very accessible form… it’s the only explanation I’ve got… doesn’t mean it’s right.

It can be reminiscent, but doesn’t mean that’s the only way such a article works.

Chains on a person is reminiscent of slavery, but we don’t identify women wearing a gold chain around their neck as slaves. It likely even predates slavery all together, wearing jewelry.

Not always historically traceable where ideas come from, nor the deeper reasons why they work, or how divergent they are.

Take when Pandora was getting ready to write a feminist essay on my avatar. One could easily cull from it a tale of male chauvenism at work, but doing so negates the right of females to be every bit the mythological villian males can be, and we don’t exactly have a shortage of butt ugly male mythological creatures bring similarly hunted or killed for bring nasty little shits.

May be damn well be that the original impulse to write stories about scary ass monsters has nothing to do with gender inequality, and that the tale if Medusa, like the tale of the Amazonians, are actually evidence that Greeks were in a position to accept the idea of females being independent and equals, or even leaders in their own right. Every feminist should be proud of Medusa for this very reason… but that impulse to write about heroes slaying monsters has nothing to do with gender, it’s origins lie elsewhere, and can effect a greater range. Take the Pagan and Christianized myth of St. George the Knight (there was a real St. George, coidentified with him, not a story for here) slaying the dragon. Nobody gives a shit about the dragon’s identity, bit you see the larger scope of where that story lays in the field of Saints and Martyrdom, of making vices of violence into virtues. How many thousands of years prior had we been doing this on the village level via oral tradition? How many other species share this trait? I’ve seen documentaries of lions saving the young, not even their own, at great risk to their own life. Baboons make habit of it, elephants, sometimes even Buffalo.

Not always obvious. Perhaps cognitively, I’m needing to emphasis long necks ad a specialized minimalist sense if sensual style right there for some unknown diagnostic reason, cause I know the traits associated with a woman who cares about emphasizing this, in these way, using these patterns herself, suggests a lot about her cognitive and genetic state.

Hmmm? Maybe, doubtful, who fucking knows.

Reminiscent isn’t necessarily that. Notice none if the women I showed character wise wasn’t submissive? Not dominant either? Might be a pattern to this? Maybe the women guys like me are most attracted too, are themselves most equipped to handle these situations and want the playful intimacy and attention guys like me offer. Nature may of balanced itself out naturally here. I find most women shallow and boring, largely unresponsive. Very few offer any sort of internal challenge, are generally not worthwhile. Catching a eye is one thing, but do they have worth beyond that, deserving of my interest? I’m a inexhaustible well of knowledge, exploration, creativity, duty, compassion, hatred, love, wisdom, laughter and comedy. Maybe your average hair salonist will drive me utter batshit bored, and her sense of adventure of getting a tattoo and visiting the grand canyon isn’t that impressive to me. That’s a emotional and intellectual batan death march of a relationship for a guy like me. May just damn well be receptivity to sex and exploration is also a damn good indicator of long term compatibility on the mental level. A lot of theory supports this.

I never read this 50 Shades of Grey bullshit, but he sounds like a very shallow understanding of who we are. Women tend to be insanely attracted to guts like me in a literary sense, but that stops at reality. I’m not exactly bring hunted down and begged for kinky sex play. All these guys tend to be xNTJs, and there aren’t many of us. You think they would make a targeting app by now for helping women find us, not that I would be too cooperative. Just weird the massive disparity women give of obsessive fantasy and getting the guy too in real life.

Okay, let’s leave it at that. 8-[

[quote=“Turd”]
youtube.com/watch?v=wHS2CCXVmeU

No, the living Between (not beyond) Good and Evil would be closer to Elim Garak, who didn’t see much of a difference between them, merely as a either/or, suppressing his own needs and persona to accomplish tasks, until he learned to have friends, then he found certain acts of torture wasn’t acceptable anymore. Nobody is a greater strategic mastermind than him, Sisko had to go to him repeatedly, Garak was always swift in judgment, planning several moves ahead. Always knowledgeable, plotting. Kept to a few friends, but very useful friends, but was always able to contribute and help out in ways very personal and perilous, a true friend, even if nothing was true about him. Remember when his implant failed? Similar to scorpius’s suit. His deeply awkward relation to his father, his emotional and physical exile yet loyalty to the ideal of his people and traditions.

These are all strong INTJ traits. Sisko mirrored them in reverse with the prophets (was a ENTJ), but had a role and command. Garak was all alone and quite willing to spend his day sewing. He wasn’t running guns or contraband like Quark, fighting heroic battles like Word, but everyone knew Garak wasn’t a Truffle and could be far more destructive than any fleet assembled could be. He just didn’t need to be.

Plus, I’m sure he knew how to make your Belgian Lace. He isn’t the only INTJ to step foot in a few sewing shops over the years.

Oh, I have a actual long neck, between my head and chest. I wasn’t making reference to anything else. I like necks. I can’t say that’s why, but is likely a part of it. Maybe I’m selecting for giraffe children.

Compare:

Garak (he happens to be Elim too)
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL8VsW … ode=NORMAL

Scorpius
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6hJJsg1YeU

purple, always

Good choice… in this instance.

A girl told me once that the color pink is not just a color it’s an attitude, i think purple is like that too.

It’s got to be the right shade, for me… of pink and purple, or any other colour come to that… it’s all about the hue.

I’m generally a fan of head to toe navy, or a combination of grey green black and blue, but this… this colour palette is too chic not to wear.

Beautiful garments =D> , but it does need a bit of a pop somewhere, a pop of color if it’s to be an ensemble worn together. :-k Love the wide legged pants!

Le couleur: