Which colour?

SM,

No, get back here! Crocheting is easier than knitting with less procedures to follow in the beginning and only one hook instead of two needles.

:confused:

Perfect ambivalence SM. :mrgreen:

I’m getting a boner thinking about this. I used to visit sewing shops a lot the year I was in college, was into captive columns.

Plus, I really like lace around a woman’s throat. I’m very strange.

Honestly, if I’m dictator, I would largely be Laissez Faire in all things but one:

All women have to wear lace neck chockers, and get one free hair styling per week from the state free of charge, and must wear nice shirts to compliment the hair and chocker.

Furthermore, one week a month, ponytails are mandatory, and absolutely no bitching about these rules are to be tolerated.

You have no idea how pissed I am these aren’t in fashion. If I was to point at one essential article of clothing a woman should always have, it would be that. Fuck the stupid heels and bizarre hats and absurd makeup color schemes, just wear this. Pop it on, open the blouse up a bit, hair in a ponytail, guys won’t notice you didn’t doll up. Takes one minute.

Except for women on this forum, full Islamic hijabs for you. You can have lace covering your eyeholes.

No this is the way, the historical way to go, especially for your imaginary lady friend, almost beardesque. Go ahead and get your rocks off, don’t let us stop you. :laughing:

Checking the Spiegel website out now… I bet it’s very zeitgeist. Taking very long to load.

…if anyone else would like the link to the website I mentioned, I’ll be happy to send. They sell menswear too Turd, and lots of hiking apparel brands… amongst other things.

They are in fashion… just worn differently/with edge.

Not on the leg, I don’t care about that.

See the image I added to my post… that stylist dresses diff’rently. This is one of her more tamer looks… the others aren’t necessarily more revealing than different.

Too many levels to it, should just be a ribbon.

If jewels must be added, no more complicated than this:

What you showed me is a ewuivelent of 80’s and early 90’s calf high socks with no elasticity, shit kept falling down into piles of rings around the ankle. That ain’t any more sexy revealed on the neck than when wearing shorts.

How very precise of you, Turd.

These pieces are almost pieces of art in their own right… to be worn over clothing, obviously. I only tend to wear lace on Halloween or fancy dress, but the Victoriana look has been around for a few years now and doesn’t seem to be going away, heck people wear whatever look they want now… to the detriment of designers everywhere.

Not a fan. Some people can look quite attractive in Victorian Dress, but it is less because of the dress than in spite of it. Like I said, minimal is better, as part of a dress shirt is nice. If I had a office full of women and immunity from sexual harassment, my pic above of the girl in the white shirt with black choker would be the dress code. I would get no work done, and would walk around with a permanent tent in my pants.

I don’t get all the extra necklaces she has, one works, just stupid when a woman runs around with three, four rings, multiple necklaces on at once, around her waist and ankles, in her belly button and ears. Best of luck in the airport.

(snigger) Is that what male heaven is like?

May I ask where the liking for the choker comes from? is it a new phenomenon?

More can sometimes be done very well… multi rings and multi chains look good with a simple outfit, just like a fussy outfit is better with minimal accessories… I guess it’s all about balance.

Yeah…what’s up with that?

Yeah, somebody really should tell me too.
.seriously, I gave that a lot of thought over the years. I got this weird fetish for

Petite Women
Brunettes (also black hair)
Lacy Neck Chokers
Accents
Women in Business Clothes
Pony Tails
Bi-Women

Why? No damn woman in my past aligns with all of those, and I’ve searched my memory hard asfuck looking for a archetype. Can’t find any. My first girlfriend was blond, as well as longest was blond, quite content without brunettes, naturally I would never tell her “you be better as a brunette” cause I don’t thing she would look well as one honestly, and I would know it wasn’t real. She was petite though, but I liked that prior. She had a accent, but liked that prior so it wasn’t her. I even bought her business clothes so I could bang her in her office after hours, so that wasn’t her, the idea was already around.

I don’t know. Fucking stumped. All I know is, the ideal woman is a petite brunette in business clothes, a dress shirt, and she has a little clevage showing, and a choker a pony tail, and she invites me back to her office with her accent, and when I get there, she starts making out with her secretary and afterwards we get married and have 30 kids.

Maybe it is like Total Recall, and I’m married to such a woman and government wiped it from my memory? Past life? Something I saw as a kid?

Fuck if I know. I just know I’m not too different from a male horse, who collect similar looking mares for their harem. I had was Attila the Hun, building up my own harem, I already know all the women would be look at one another asking "again, have we met? " Naturally be a few exceptions, but mist would look like that, and all would be waving Freud’s picture around. I can point back to Earl brunettes I liked, but that’s the issue, I liked them first. Sometimes I will see one walk around that causes the air in me to suck out involuntarily, dumbest haircut does it for me too. Just seeing hair roughly this length

Like that or parted across and down one side of the forhead makes me dizzy. Again… Why? Who, When? No clue. I agree, I must of learned it, but I apparently didn’t, just identified it automatically as correct and preferred.

I even remember once I had deep emotional distress because of a hairstyle change I got used to. Girlfriend came out if that stinky chemical weapons shop you ladies call a Salon with luxurious, long curls. That shit didn’t work for me, she kept shaking her head back and forth, I put on my fakest smile and acted excited, I so hated that shit, ad couldn’t exactly demand her to go get her hair straight again. So distracting I was having performance issues later, felt like I was cheating on her. I wanted my girlfriend back. Yes, she had a right to her own hair, blah blah blah… but there was a growing emptyness inside, and I… Just wanted things as they were. Simpler and just better.

And not all women who abide by those rules pass either, I can find lots of work who fit those standards above, and I’m like “meh”.

Some obvious things is too much makeup. I want to squirt you in the face with a squirt gun. Too fake and bloaty sucks. Eyes don’t stand out sucks… but also other features I can’t pinpoint as well. I just instantly know at a glance it won’t work for me. They don’t suck the air out of me when I look at them, but I do linger trying to pinpoint exactly what it is, and that’s ironically when I give the most eye contact to a woman, and that sends mixed signals. If she is too attractive, I just can’t look at her, and if I stumbled around like a blind man not looking in her face trying to give stuff if asked, missing and shaking a but, fumbling, yeah- you look great. If I’m looking you dead in the face, I see nothing, cause your not of interest. Very cruel of me, unfair, I’m a horrible shit and three wiccan feminists are in the woods making a voodoo doll of me having read this right now,I get it. Bad shaneful me. My fetish is a cheap lacy choker on the neck if a straight hair brunette… the injustice to all such women, all that time and labor spent in putting one on,having to walk around in public on display like that. Must be hell for women, to the dungeons with the likes of me.

This is a fucking no no, everything seems to fit those categories above… Nope, refuse to fuck.

Very few things be at long straight black hair.

I also like Keira Knightly from Pride and Prejudice a lot, but she was custom built for a INTJ like Mr. Darcy, so that’s expected.

If a woman like that said I could have her, but would have to give up internet and philosophy and become a Amish beet farmer and only eat beets each day, I would become a beet farmer. Fuck everything else. Seeing her in Domino made me dislike her for a long time.

:romance-ballandchain:

Hmmm :-k

Don’t care, guys dont care about what others think of who they think is attractive, and I’m hardly forcing all women to do this, they just should.

Every woman should look like Everyman’s desires and no different, as per the logic of Everyman. Very few men are ever in a position to dictate a national dress for women, largely died off late 19th Century, Early 20th century in the west.

If I was dictator, I would be a naughty dictator with lots of very similar looking women dressed very similarly. How do you think ancestral modes of dress emerged? Some guy really, really liked something, all women complied. Mine is easy, takes one minute, minimal effort. Don’t like it, don’t elect me emperor.

:-k I would take it back to your relationship with your mother (first woman in your life). And go from there. The rest sounds like fifty shades of grey fantasy.

Didn’t read the book, my mother is nothing like that.
INTJ’s are kinky little fucks, you do know that, right? Think Scorpius from Farscape, always rated INTJ. Ladies, Mr. Darcy (INTJ) gonna dress you up and stick random objects in your bum, and your gonna be overwhelmed with all his ideas, and you will find you like it.

We sure the fuck don’t learn it from our mothers. They are not role models in any sense in this area. My mom is a utter dissapointment, a cancer upon society. Nobody likes her, she breaks everything she touches. No Freudian analysis leads back to her at all. The rejection of her doesn’t even create the polar opposite. Men’s sexual choices are rarely rooted in their mother’s.