I don't agree.

Prove me wrong.

Why?

Moved to Sandbox

I could make you disagree in such a way as to trap you in agreeing with me.

No.

I disagree.

On what basis?

Oh, come on!

This is kindergarten stuff…

I just wanted to see if you’d figure it out, which is why I waited …

My reply:

I don’t agree. Prove me wrong.

chuckles

I agree that you were prone to disagree. I also sense further disagreement in the future based on past performance. Anything said would be likely to meet with a disagreement from barbarianhorde, even to the point of him disagreeing with the concept of him continuing to disagree. This is an irrational, unreasonable path of behavior in the eyes of the rational and reasonable because it does not mean he will be trapped into agreement due to suddenly being honor bound to do so. Largely he can disagree with everything anyone says even if he agrees with it.

If this is correct, barbarianhorde, please feel ‘free’ to disagree. If it isn’t, please feel ‘free’ to disagree.

Why did I put ‘free’ in apostrophes?

Is he ‘free’ to disagree or ‘free’ to agree, and if ‘enslaved’ either way, how does he exert his ‘freedom’ and ‘free will’?

More apostrophes. Scary stuff. I bet he disagrees. Is that prophecy, psychology, logic or gambling? Is that a faulty choice mechanism? I bet that it doesn’t get analyzed to see how it’s faulty. Do you agree or disagree, bh. Are you a betting barbarian horde, and if so what would you wager on such a bet. I bet that whatever you would wager, would have no use of or interest in. I bet further that if you did have such a thing to bet that I’d take interest in or could make use of that if you lost the wager, would not pay up. How would we know for sure who won or lost, could be argued philosophically to aggravating degrees as we both expected payment from each other for a bet lost or won. Good thing you’re the disagreeable person you are… saves a lot of trouble.

Do you agree that it saves trouble? What about agreeing to the fact that that sentence could be misconstrued? "We’re in the business of saving trouble, now? Thought we were against trouble. What are we saving trouble For? Our Enemies! Lololol, good answer.’ I bet you’d agree that it was a good answer if not for being in this thread and called out in such a manner and, on that, I’d wager your soul.

Do you agree or disagree that I have the right to wager your soul?

Regardless of your agreeing or disagreeing, your soul already belonged to me.

Won it in a high-risk gamble in a non-exciting best-2-out-of-3 bet in a game of solitaire. I wagered my eternal soul along with everything else and even though the devil reneged, I still largely act freely with what’s mine as I go collecting.

The gamble was just a reinforcement of truth, though. I kept the devil in employment, redefined his work and allowed him to recoup some of his lost bets. Considering that I would have reneged had I lost, by continually doing my work regardless of proprietorship, I’m more than comfortable with the concept of allowing a competitor to go down with dignity.

I remember times of my life where the same was afforded to me as I was informed of truth piece by piece. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, it’s only fair. They told me quite honestly exactly what I was reaching up to grab to make into my kingdom. They told me it was hell and spared me no frills, just blunt honesty.

But, the rest of the world seems fit to believe that I’m just overly optimistic or idealistic or fooling and deluding myself. I don’t think they realize that even if I fail in crafting Heaven, that I surely will still be the King of Hell and I certainly do seem capable of creating the most unbearable of Hills.

I could tell you about Gengis Khan. How he went and raped the ‘peaceful’ world and then rebuilt society and civilization by knowing when to stop and settle down. That gets under played a lot. That even what so many have deemed as evil, still loved the world.

Barbarian hordes, brutal bloodbaths, even hells Legion have been called upon for good a time or two. Just because, when God calls for them to be used for good, they know the shit is serious and they rise to do right. It’s not that what is evil is not capable of doing right, it’s that predators exist anyway and they don’t like what they prey on preying on them in return. And didn’t you know that everything is evil. Evil exists, therefore it becomes that knowledge of evil is to precious to be forbidden, it is necessary to know to fight evil and because knowing it even in small amounts causes things to be evil or do evil, further knowledge is still necessary.

Same with good. For, knowledge of good without evil is similar to knowledge of evil without good. You will never know those things. I think the truest, most damping aspect of any entity is that so many of them believe that once you become evil, you can never rise out of it again to return to being good. They surely know that the good do fall down and can be made to stay down.

Except for one major universal prick that makes earth the center of the universe. One major prick out of all of time and space. One prick to rule them all, one prick to bind them. Being good when all else would rather give in makes the biggest pricks and assholes of existence. An asshole among assholes, dishing out fairness in an unfair world, having it be deemed unfair and claiming it fair enough for fair having to be fair even for being unfair in an unfair world.

And as the pricks swordfight, the pussies clap with eager excitement and make sick noises of anticipation. It’s just a sad, dismal testament to the truth of existence that persists despite the best attempts of the best intents to craft a better world through what exists despite and to spite those best attempts to get everything to play nicely.

Sir buzz Killington has arrived, sir. The fun is being removed from the fight, from the floor. He plans on wrestling to the ground all that hate boredom and non-exciting things. He knows that he will lose as reality becomes ever more anticipatory of the bloodshed to come and what it will wake up in so many. He fights anyway. There’s always the ever after, it’s never just a storybook finish. The same is true for the victories of evil that is true for the victories of good. You could show the best parts, out of context, and fool many, for long periods of time, but the truth is never very far out of reach.

We can be at peace with just about anything until the question arises, but should we allow ourselves to be too at peace with what is not peaceful even if people can agree to call it peace despite every obvious sign. And, if not here, where can peace exist and flourish as peace, in such a war torn and war filled and war driven reality?

Peace is savage. It just doesn’t know anything but fighting. Sad testament. It can not run, can not hide, too many things trying to destroy it for it daring to interrupt their ‘fun’. Peace is almost inflammatory, most certainly antagonizing, they say. People making war their constant state of being and running into the counteragent. Mention peace and freedom and suddenly code words of doom and destruction have been unwittingly spoken as a shit storm explodes.

In relation to your inquiry: I simply don’t. ;:wink:

I suppose I could simply say that your depraved, but I can’t and simply shant. I must instead somehow admit iT makes for a rather unfunny affair.

->8!

Funny and unfunny are all in the eyes of the attentive audience, hence why I have deemed this the colosseum of the depraved. We’re all depraved here, me no less than others. It doesn’t take being a master of time and space to realize that, no matter how you slice it, god is eternafucked.