ILP Supperclub...

Pandora,

How’d you make yours, with oatmeal, rice, or something unique? Stuffed cabbage is also delicious.

Stuffed cabbage sounds good… stuffed with…?

Left over chicken curry and plantain.

This happened for supper… the mutton and beans were as soft as butter, so pretty much melted in the mouth. Having some more of it for dinner tomorrow.

After a one meal day of more of the mutton/rice/beans combo, it’s looking like a rum & tonic and chocolate/nut combo.

Pics coming soon.

That was enough…

My last few suppers have been leftovers of main meals, so no cooking/energy-expending involved… tonight’s was chicken scraps, a very small potato, and some courgette.

Another day, another supper/salad… that pan-fried mutton is delicious.

Is that poop?

Look like a dog squatted over some lettuce.

…it does, doesn’t it :wink:

…that is the most delicious tasting leg of mutton, which I’ve been cutting up and pan-frying… much more flavoursome and moister than lamb.

Two minced lamb kebops, served in lettuce leaves with a freshly-made tomato salsa garnish.

Why is it always fucking lettuce with you?

I use it instead of cabbage, or instead of a burger bun or pitta bread… the paleo option, you see.

Those kebops were absolutely delicious and didn’t look like poo.

You should stop being a weirdo and use spinach instead. Only sickos use iceberg lettuce.

Any ground meat mixed with egg, spices, and a filler such as rice, oatmeal, etc. Use a toothpick to keep the sizable cabbage leaf from opening up once stuffed and drop into a pot of simmering water to cook, say 40-60 min.

Why not grape leaves or peppers? Why use the fucking boring, low nutrient leaves for your stuffing?

A lettuce is far cheaper than organic spinach, and I’m not sure that the leaves are big enough to hold a burger or kebop :confused:

I’m finding lettuce very versatile at the moment, and have yet to make lettuce soup… might add it to the Christmas dinner menu as a starter, or maybe breakfast will suffice until dinner time.

MM… I might try your recipe, but stuffed in either mushrooms, peppers, or aubergines, as me and cruciferi ain’t friends sista [-(
:laughing:

Then buy real spinach then psycho. Only rabbits and cattle are supposed to eat organics, human foods are for humans. Go get yourself some GM spinach. It’s good for you, and your stomach. Ask your doctor for a placebo if it gives you stomach aches.

How many times…? #-o

…for the last time… it’s organic or nothin, but if I can peel it I can eat it with regard to non-organic foods, but it’s got to be thick-skinned.

Can one peel spinach :-k can one heck as like!

Leftover chicken scraps and tomato gravy from dinner earlier…

Leftover chicken wings yesterday. No supper today, as a late dinner for me, so just a rum and tonic supper-drink.