Strong black independant women.

Man of the house, let’s his boy, let’s his girl go out to the range, shoot a bb gun. Wife divorces him because he drinks a can of beer when he pledged to AA he wouldn’t drink no more.

Strong independent black woman bosses her kids around and tells them what to do for 18 years.
Then black bitch whores her body on facebook and when the person dating her gets mad for her whoring herself on facebook, she says “BITCH, DONT TELL ME TO DO SHIT. I AINT DO SHIT!!! DONT PUSH ME AROUND!!”

Bitch pushes her kids around for 18 years. Bitch says she is harlequinn, even though she is the exact opposite of harley quinn and isn’t submissive at all. Strong independent black woman 2016.

Delusional bitches think they are the queen of egypt when they can barely read or write.

Strong black independant women leave their husbands and cuck their kids. They cuck their husbands and cuck their kids then blame black Men for leaving their children. Man of the house says “Gonna take my kids camping, go kart racing and shoot a bb gun”. Woman of the house says “No, they are doing their homework, and you aren’t getting any pussy for 5 years for questioning my authority, and if you don’t comply will get a divorce and make you pay child support.”

Strong black independent bitches will say “Where are all the masculine men??”

Where are all the masculine men??

Where are all the masculine men??

[size=85]Even though they are the reason masculine men don’t exist in the first place.[/size]

What the fuck even is this?

Trixie being silly so no need to take it seriously

No its not silly, excessively tyrannical black women are messing up the psyche of the modern black community.

Why do you think rap music is like it is? Do you think a black guy just woke up one day and said, Hey, lets write lyrics that are sexist and offend women for no reason. No, it is after years of abuse

Trixie, you’re a strong black independent woman:

no

Fine, you’re a strong blue independent woman.

Were Trixie a strong black independent woman she would be
more like Michelle Obama who is way way hotter than Oprah

You want to fuck Obama’s wife?

According to youtube, ms obama is a man…

Mrs Obama has a thicker lower body in comparison to the upper, which is indicative of the African and African American female physique… her booty don’t lie. :eusa-naughty:

I find her attractive :blush:

You need to be more kind.

How can I delete my posts?

You can’t. Carleas decided long ago to be a complete douchebag about deleting posts, and he and the kids continue to develop very bad arguments in regards as to why you can’t delete them, or edit them. It has never made sense, and contributes greatly to undermining the quality of this site.

No shit!

Why do you want to? Be proud of all the dumb, embarrassing mistakes you make (hit the edit button).

Have a reason then ask a moderator

She sure is one attractive lady

…Enjoy.