Any negative integer / 0 = nonsense

0 / any positive integer = infinity
0 / any negative integer = nonsense

0 / anything above 0 = infinity
0 / anything below 0 = nonsense

Phyllo, explain.

He has explained and also that is it in its simplest form
What is it about his explanation you do not understand

That is up to Phyllo to ask. He is making a asserting similar to mine, I want to cross examine it. Cross examining you doesn’t get me into a place of potentially grasping my own position better, I already know your wrong, what matters now is the specifics in how Phyllo is right.

I’m really sorry to burst your bubble phyllo, and in the process maybe make you all mad at me …

If you divide something by 1… You simply (aside from the concept of equality) split into two pieces…

The problem is you guys parrot shit instead of thinking it through …

Math gets people as angry as sports, but I’m not lying.

You guys interpret dividing something by 1 as dividing it by itself, however 31 pieces of 31 is not the same as 31!!

You guys have been brainwashed!

Continue, and I’ll keep replying

:laughing:

So you agree with phyllo and I agree with phyllo but I am still wrong and he is right

One doesn’t = Whole

This is a presumption One is always monistic. One is a Dyad is 2 and 1 simultaneously, but not three as the two states are presumptions of states of being and not actuality, so are not mutually in play upon the other simultaneously, by themselves.

That makes no sense whatsoever…

You’ve been reading too much Greek philosophy!!!

One triad is also a whole and three…

What’s your point btw??

31 / 0 = nonsense [ something into nothing cannot go ]
0 / 31 = infinity [ nothing into something can go ]

31 divided no times is still 31

No quantity divided “31” times is still no quantity …

Maybe you can be kind and call the latter a virtual or imaginary number to your stance. Regardless, dividing a lack of quantity 31 times does not create a quantity, not an undefined

Not if the whole is Dyad Ecamndu. Are you doing the recount for Jill Stein Ecmandu? You including new votes in there count?

Prove that a whole meta concept such a dyad can only be dyad and not triad as well.

We can easily abstract “group”. (Monad) as anything we want!

31 not being divided at all is not 31 being divided by 0

31 = 31 [ not being divided at all ] but 31 / 0 = nonsense

You present a false challenge, as Dyad would also be One via two monads as well, so doesn’t possess exclusivity in being stated as a potential whole, which is exactly my point, it is potentiality we are discussing.

Two can be specified as all, such as the Matter-Antimatter universe, without conception of a third intrinsically necessary for total wholeness. An Egg and a Ovary can be whole.

Two, Dyad, is a serialization of One, Monad, a further specification upon Monism, with characteristic.

If I make a statement Horse, it is by default Dyad at least, but you can’t prove it is Triad without syllogistic examination. Is it a “white horse” as a further possibility isn’t under consideration, as the sibject-object consideration isn’t under consideration, it may be albino, or in the dark, viewed in ultraviolet, or the “observer” may be blind, studying it via tactile senses. We are only certain of Dyad, not Triad.

This is the basic underlining of syllogism, all syllogistic structures must follow, and so is built into every proof, and therefore cannot be disptiven, as it is part and parcel to every proof. What is not part and parcel is your own flight of fancy regarding Triadism. It can be, but isn’t ever assertain. Is one ever certain if The Son, The Son, and the Spirit as same qualities experienced at any given time, or are they experienced in degrees separately? Are we engaging the Subject-Object sceptism in rationalization that differently experienced parts are a holistic whole? How can we ever be certain, given human fallacy? I hold to the trinitarian creed but am also a Doubting Thomas in all things.

It’s 31 divided zero times!!!

Damn you people are nuts, seriously…

You go to school, learn how to parrot something, and don’t even think about what you’re saying

That’s the Greek philosopher coming out in you Turd!

The point is, I can say a group (monad) of 6 hens is in my yard…

Those Greeks were really superstitious !

What’s to say there’s no super matter or super antimatter or neutral matter… Nothing, yet you bloviate the Greeks …