Testing

Lev, just because you support those things, doesn’t mean it is on Trump’s agenda. Between you and Joker, I’m not certain who has the most perverse or destructive political beliefs.

Give Love A Chance!

Carleas, can you either sticky this thread, or make a subforum in Mets for testing?

Reason why, you should be aware of our failed attempts to make things work on the forum. Using Smears idea has some merit, but it results in you existing in a informational void, and people just keep quiet about it over time, unknown to you, until it becomes a informational void of sucking despair, and the site becomes horribly outdated and collapses in on itself as we kill one another off in a apocalyptic blood frenzy of indignant despair at the dysfunction of it all.

Just a idea. Not a bad one.

Will you please get rid of the pic of that white man and that african kid? I don’t want to look at pictures of self righteous assholes and emaciated children who refuse to bootstrap it and take care of themselves. Am I supposed to give a shit that he’s so skinny? Am I supposed to think that the white guy there has good morals?

Just get rid of it dude. It’s so tasteless.

It is supposed to evoke your sensibility. I’m surprised you haven’t fully killed off your humanity via drug use yet.

Ummm… Absolutely under no circumstances, will I ever do that. His foundation embraces in general many of the principles I uphold on the proper use of force, not as a force of hate, but of compassion and necessity in protecting the defenseless youth in society. Does so better than I express in general.

Secondly, my posts can gather 200+ views even if nobody ever replies in a day or two. I can’t state how many potentially new viewers are looking at it, but I suspect we all get several tens of thousands of new viewers looking at any of our posts at a given time, and if only 1% of them are inspired to look at them and donate, or just sign up under smile.Amazon.com for free and have Amazon.com donate 0.05% of your purchases free to The Angels Of East Africa, then I think this is a fine thing.

Remember, I don’t get paid for this. I just the other day introduced a new strategic principle for calculating mathematically as well as explaining why wars in places like Darfur pop up and are so nasty within the larger international strategic environment. People have written books and gotten novel peace prizes for far less provoking ideas. As Carleas points out, we offer our still quite copyrighted ideas (which he dies not own) on this site for display. We’ve never discussed compensation. I’m using my signature as compensation, to advance my ideals, and that results in little children staying alive. It would be sick headed wrong for him to react and stamp it out because a druggies is struggling against his racism and class consciousness, preferring to live in the dark.

I recommend either taking even more drugs to stomp out any evidence left that your still in possession of a human soul, or much better, embrace it as a long lost friend, stop using drugs, and learn to value your humanity through physical emotional contacts with the left fortunate, donating your I’ll gotten fortune to the impoverished and dying.

Or, block the signature pics you lazy shit. Just know the text remains. I will never ever ever delete it, I will be in deep moral shock if it is even attempted, and will never cease giving hell on the matter if attempted by any one. It is a very good, quite valid cause, and it parallels my philosophy in life.

Those are your choices.

He protects war orphans, keeping them alive.

My amazon smile contributions go to the innocence project. Why don’t you worry about your own country and the crazy fucks in charge who want to lock up everyone under the sun, and just let those african kids fend for themselves? Hell, they’re all soldiers. Why you feel like you need to help a kid that’s got the blood of his own people on his hands before he even busts his first nut?

Why not do both? afterall… we have the means and the ways.

Now Magsj, how are we supposed to lead the world and show that everyone should try hard so that we can all be billionaires and all have yachts if we go giving away too much stuff for free?

A guy who’s starving will get some shit done for a meal. And the world need some shit to get done. If we just feed everyone for free then the next thing you know we’ll all be living in thatch huts and dying of common illnesses.

Like what if global warming isn’t a hoax, and all the ice caps melt? We need to plan for that and get to work on getting enough yachts for everyone to live at sea. Could you imagine a world covered in water that’s just 1 big traffic jam of yachts? It would be like Ft. Lauderdale except the whole world. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t rather live that way than up here on this dry, boring land.

Long as we have robots, we will have the yachts.

Robots will put everyone out of a job, they will be busy building us yachts so we don’t need jobs. Only people needed would be the mechanics to repair the bots, and the people pumping electricity to the bots.

There’s no such thing as robots.

There already is.

I myself am probably a robot.

False.

Prove it. I already provided evidence in my robot thread.
Now it is your turn to provide evidence.

You prove it. Why does everyone keep asking me to prove shit when they’re the ones saying crazy shit? This is a problem. A very basic one. You have the burden of proof when you say you’re a robot. I don’t have to prove you’re not.

You said robots don’t exist so I put into question your credibility to diagnose whether or not something is or isn’t a robot.

I don’t care about that. You’re the one who has to prove it.

I already did in my thread. What part of it do you not agree with?

I don’t agree with shit. I’m the resident contrarian.

Can you prove that he needs to prove it?