Food preservation and cell disrupting

That’s what it also looks like in a St Lucian supermarket… doesn’t mean that’s all we eat daily… we don’t.

Last month we had a televised cancer awareness campaign called Stand Up To Cancer, where the new stats of one in two Brits now being diagnosed with cancer were released, and that the new much higher figure was mainly due to a modern diet of processed and preserved foods. My chronic fatigue is also caused by these said same chemicals and a toxic environment.

google.co.uk/search?q=stand … ent=safari

Not a good day symptom-wise, as I discovered the boundaries of the physical aspects of the syndrome whilst on set standing up for 3.5 hours continuously and then subsequently feeling every muscle in my body eventually aching from the high energy-usage feat… starting from my lower back, and quickly spreading to my shoulders, neck, jaw, and then to all my limbs. I wasn’t cold or tired, but just couldn’t hold it together… or is that hold me together. :confused:

Verdict: I guess I’m not as good with gravity as much as a non CF person is.

First of all, stop going outside. That is the place where commoners roam.
You should keep to the indoors, where it’s safe, like in the bedroom or kitchen.

:laughing:

I spend most days in the bedroom… resting, and in the kitchen… making fuel for myself, so going outside when I feel the need to is a welcome distraction from a currently mundane existence of rest and fuel.

Going outside is proving to be hazardous more often than not, but why let it turn one into a hermit or a princess in the tower… like what happens in all good fairy tales. =;

I really hate introducing an extremely objectionable extreme example of how reality, qua.preservation, and the consumer consciousness regarding food content can be dumbed down, but here it goes.

A
food product, manufactured from human feces had been introduced, I think in it was in Asia, by a process that changed it’s commonly associated
qualities into an acceptable looking burger, with the
addition of color, smell, and other additives, in addition to the preservatives.

T
hat this can be done, reaffirms a McDonald case’s veracity years ago, when that company started to substitute other sources into it’s products, consisting
of meat obtained from other than the usual beef.

The point is, that it has become an uncertainty to assume what the real contents of edibles are, and thus,

unscrupulous food retailer could substitute a variety of meat products, and still get away with it, in spite of federal food administration requirements of ingredient labeling.

It had been a long established Asian practice to eat other meat sources, such as dogs and rats.

I’m trying to figure out why you think the lack of cancer in Japan has anything to do with a lack of preservatives in their diet. I see no evidence that they eat fewer preservatives than the UK or the USA.

1. princesses are hot 2. a special somepony could be with you in the tower so as not to keep you all alone

Lack of cancer is because they fight people with plastic swords all day and wear cosplay, keeps their spirits up

…because current stats show a direct correlation between the two differing diets of the more natural versus the more unnatural.

It is merely “Play with Your Food” … and for the same reason. Preservation is merely the convenient excuse.

Eating organic unprocessed foods and limiting fast foods, takeouts, and packaged foods is the best way to go… I know it, food standards know it, the medical professionals know it, but yet they still surround us with toxins.

From the recipes you post you seem to eat sensibly enough, but for most it’s hard to exercise that sensibility in the face of satiation-evoking produce. A case of mind over matter/thought over instinct… to prefer the satiating but bad options?

Holy shit.

Ok, let me try this one more time.

Considering Japan is a tiny island and has to import almost everything they eat on refrigerated ships just like you.

Considering Japanese people go to grocery stores just like yours,
Considering Japanese people love food additives and preservatives such as MSG and use them even more often than you do,

Considering all of this why do you think Japanese people eat a more ‘nautural’ diet than the typical Westerner? Are you just making it up? Do you have some stats? Were you picturing Japan looking like a samurai movie you saw where everybody sits on the floor sipping tea and eating unflavored rice? Where is this "Japanese people eat more wholesome foods than we dirty westerners’ thing coming from?

Look up some information about Japanese fast food before replying, maybe.

We do? So we (and all other small islands) don’t produce our own produce or manufacture our own foods in factories? We do.

We import foods we produce ourselves because of trade deals and obviously not because of need. Rediculous right?
I know that mountainous habitats like the Alps etc. have to import almost everything… for obvious reasons, but even then a lot of it is fresh produce… they eat so healthy up there you know.

I think you’re thinking of the Chinese? but even Chinese food providers are now advertising their msg and additive free wares to remain profitable in a changing consumer market… they are also renowned for proclaiming how they don’t use msg in their own food but keep it all fresh and sell us the cheaply-flavoured option. Bloody cheek huh?

Because they do…

My Chinese doctor pal who I had that conversation with has the stats and is liaising with his/the Oriental community on health issues and optimisation… he heads a whole district county’s NHS somewhere out of London.

I’ll do that now :wink:

I don’t think that preservatives have been studied, however, the impact of food choices on longevity has been:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_diet

Every day is different, but not necessarily good or interesting… my younger brother/youngest sibling has expressed the scenario the best when he says it’s as if I’m on opium :laughing:

…it just means I get wavy easy baby!

After having now recently accepted my condition, and been booked in for a therapy analysis appointment on Friday, I can wholeheartedly say (well not really wholeheartedly, under CF conditions… causing the heart rate to lower) that I think perhaps I was too hasty in my acceptance… in my eagerness for closure on the entire matter. :eusa-snooty:

Still being caught out by some random toxin or other, but I’m learning how to balance out their effect with an intermediate remedial cure… and in turn a reprieve.

Gotta report a local shop to Trading Standards for selling fake goods… been in pain and suffering gut inflammation because of it, so any loyalty to them has been overridden by the pain I’ve been put in.

I dearly hope you feel better soon. Post their name on sites as well, others may need that information.

I am doing what I always do at the beginning of each year, which is become very strict with my eating regimen and so not veer off the correct eating path that enables me to be symptom free. To be bloated or not to be bloated? errr… that’s an easy one.

Still in the fatigue cocoon/in the grip of its hold, but managing it a little better, and coping with it on and off.