Sentience in our Bones?

Sentience may be in our bones, I feel it in my bones. Us, the skull, picks up magnetic resonance of the brain. Thus we are not our brains, but the information is transformed into another form-at.

Mathematically we are not our brains, qualia is not the same as the brain.
Mathematically, F(brain)=mind.
F is the soul.
Could be inside the skull.

So cremated people may go to hell, buried people may go to the Underworld, and Navy seamen may go to hot lesbian mermaid heaven.

The soul is partly in the skull from behind your eyes on down to the bottom of your breastbone. It’s an organ but not made of bone.

Tell me more about these breast bone things.

Your soul is not made of bone, it’s way more durable than that. It’s located where I described within your body.

I say the soul is located in your bones. But you say your soul is located in your boobs, if so may I ask what is the quickest way into the soul.

You’re playing, but I’m not. I’m being more serious than any heart attack Turd may have in his future full of Spam.

How do you know I’m playing? How do you know sentience is not in your bones? Where do you think the term boner came from? Because part of their soul moved to their penis.

Trixiebelle =; When you of all people asks a question rather than give an answer, you’re playing, like hardon playing.

:laughing:

Thought philosophy was about asking questions.

Why do you think there are so many cultural memes about walking, talking skeletons in the spiritual realms? Where do you think the term “bad to the bone” came from? Because subconsciously, people are saying their soul is bad, and where is their soul in their bones.

Calcium ions are in the bones, its how it traps soulular material. My hypothesis is that there were not many souls in this realm before modern times, the government calcified the pineal gland to entrap souls into children. That is why people teach decalcifying the pineal gland in order to have out of body experiences.

Trixiebelladonna,

I understand that George Thorogood had his catchy opinion but he was a walking contradiction by being named Thorogood and can’t be trusted.

The soul exists if you want it to exist in the same way as God will come into you if you invite him in. It is in your heart that It goes, it is the incredible mechanical marvel that the Energy of the God-Soul which works it. Why would it go into the bones?