Bad to eat latex?

My dad would have to approve any admirer and marriage proposal, and my mum would just hate them all and ask me if I’m out of my mind.

I would have to elope if I ever want to get married. #-o

Well elope with me. Take a bus. Airbus that is.

Your erotic infatuation with Mags shows no sign of abating. So were it possible I would make her fall in love
with you and marry you. I would have her flown over to you and would inform her father by letter. For she
would from that point on be with you for the rest of your life. And you would be the happiest couple ever

It aint erotic, and it aint a fixation. Its just MM is taken, Mags is like the only other female on this boards I don’t hate. Well, I am neutral of CelineK, I dont really hate her.

You have had erotic fantasies about her. And you forgot Arc who you also like. But in any case you should
not be limiting yourself to the females here because there are so few and the only one remotely suitable
for you is spoken for. If you seriously want a soul mate then you need to start looking for one else where

All the other women are dumb.

A wise man once said on the internet “sex is just like masturbation, except with a person”

Or simply just… all different?

No most women are just dumb. Mags you somewhat smarter than most, probably because of the testosterone in your bones.
See thing is, women and liberals are inherently cowards, cowards never explore deep thoughts, never develop much neurons.

Also I don’t hate Leyla either, she posts so little I forgot to mention her.

The testosterone in my bones? I do not have high testosterone, or is this testosterone simply just in my bones?

I don’t concern myself with others, so I don’t have much to say about them or reason to moan about them… they do not deserve such effort spent on them… why do you afford them that?

Testosterone is in your bones, you have manly bones, you showed me pics.

That’s the strong independant modern woman side of you rearing its head again. Tesla predicted this inversion.

I don’t remember showing you any pics… what denotes a manly bone exactly?

I think it’s just more a case of… not mixing with fools gladly, so please don’t label me with that awful label that society uses when it doesn’t understand a self-preserving concept of semi-isolation.

Angelina Jolie.

Smells of nunnery to me.

…and you noted I had similar bone structure to Angelina Jolie from the pictures I didn’t send you? Ok…

Then you are not thinking deeply enough about what I said.

Not everyone should mix with everyone… even though they can/there is nothing intrinsically stopping them from doing so, so why mention nunnery and nothing else like there couldn’t possibly be any other reason?

So many people, so little time… think about it :wink:

Trixiebelle,

If Joker hadn’t been my rock and then rocked my socks, I would so stalk you with enough love that you would never want to move from my big spoon.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A_Rl8aQxII[/youtube]

Mulan- Reflection

…so you want to ladle with Trixie? :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing:

I’m in silly mode today, so please excuse my silliness in advance. :slight_smile:

That’s hot. No morning wood this morning, but had I not slept for 24 hours I would totally have morning wood right now.

Mulan is hot I want to bang her. Kind of reminds me of a freakish tranny without being a tranny, so it is like she is more special and unique.