gendered bathrooms.

gendered bathrooms are a sign and symptom of george orwell 1984 brainwashing. Its gender segregation. Gender segregation is for slaves and slave psychology.

You immediate flinch response is to tell me “Oh no it isn’t.” This is because you are a slave, conditioned to be a slave, you don’t even realize it.

It’s like how I go to my job, flirt with one of my coworkers, boss writes me and gives me a stern lecture. It’s like why not just cut off my balls now. I can’t use them. Why are you bustin my balls, why are you bustin my balls and givin’ me blue balls man. Total cuckery and mindfuckery.

It’s like how you go to camp, but everyone’s Christian so they seperate into girl dormitories and boy dormitories. Total bullshit. Its like how in George Orwell 1984 they make separate the work houses in to boy slave sectors and girl slave sectors and the boys are not allowed to mingle with the girls. Bathrooms are no different, same as George Orwell 1984.

It’s like a culture of banning things because society isn’t confident of us reigning in our instincts, treating all of us like children and since we are slaves we never question it. It’s like I can reign in my instincts just fine, put me in a co-ed dormitory I will scout out all the easy girls and only bang 3 girls out of 27, it’s not gonna be total chaos like you want us to believe.

Its how you treat slaves, slaves are not allowed to intermingle, breeding is strictly regulated, like stock animals. Humans are livestock, simpletons, and slaves, you know it, I know it, free animals can do whatever the fuck they want. Naked males are near naked females in real life nature. Not so in slave culture and cuck culture.

You think you are a real hard-time badass because you hate on trasexuals so good, but really you are nothing more than a slave and a cuck promoting slave society and controlled gender segregation.
I am a better hater than you, I hated humans since age 4. Fact is I hated humans so much Emp would be proud of me.

Humans are a garbage species all they do is war and destroy the coral reefs, its all they do. And bitches be like “peace and love”, then I say, “Hey, date me, I’m all about it.” and they are a like “nah.” Then 2 days later, they date the first rich guy they can find, later they find out he is an oil tycoon that dumps oil in the coral reefs, and they are like “fuck it, some day I’ll change him. I am a god-damn hero for dating this person, because one-day I’ll change him, even though I wont date an actual person who cares about love and peace, instead I’ll give free sex to the enemy because of what a god-damn hero I am.” Bitch will say she cares about animals and the environment while she bites into a juicy steak from McDonalds. This human society. Bitch says “I am about free love and sexual empowerment.” Then I’ll say, “Haven’t got laid in 5 years, Im horny, Hey, can I come over to your place tonight” and she’s like no. Humans are garbage, species is garbage. Humans are the same as Bele in star trek.

Lots of excuses to not use the urinal in the men’s room, but none convincing. You need to go use a men’s room potty now.

We can’t share the inner world of men’s rooms with women, as they will discover a world without sanitary napkins caked dry to the walls, and will discover all the interesting things we pee on. Modern feminism is penis envy, they will demand the right to pee on the things we pee on too, and will fall into them trying, or miss, or go on themselves. Yeast infections will result. We can’t let those disgusting women try to pee in our urinals, and I’m not pissing sitting down for compromise.

No, we need separate rooms, and you need to relearn the joys of pissing on intriguing things. That’s how art appreciation started back in prehistoric times.

How bout this. One uni-room, uni-gendered bathroom, but with Men’s stalls and Women in the sit down toilets. This way Men can bang their girlfriend’s if the janitors closet is locked out.

Scanner detects if a woman tries to use the stall, and gives her an electric shock, right in the pussy.

No, it isn’t space efficient, women require more toilet stalls for merely peeing, guys have a more efficient set up, and they will get very bitchy and blame every man just coming in for pussing all over the toilet seat or not flushing. Guys don’t want the remind napkin waste all over the walls, and women will hog the sinks for makeup, and if women are around, we have to pretend like we want to wash our hands, and stand behind them bitchimg to hurry up.

Stop complaining and go use the men’s room. The only unisex bathrooms that work are single sitters with a lock on the door.

Drag queens have a 10x longer duration doing makeup than women. Do you really want them in your men’s room. Is it gonna be the men’s room or women’s room, make up your mind, I’m doubling down.

I’m sure the gay men will beat the shit out of them, stomping on their makeup and kicking their purses out of the restroom, for making their lives needlessly complicated. They know it doesn’t take that much effort to take a dick.

Problem solved.

eh i think there would be too much sex in public bathrooms if they weren’t gendered. i just don’t want to sit to poop where other people have jizzed

or maybe i’m just ignorant

People jizz in toilets all the time. Have you never used the restroom in a Popeye’s restaurant?

Either someone just beat off inside the stall, or it has been used as a methlab by someone in the past. I’ve never seen a reassuring bathroom in any of those restaurants. My asshole stays puckered shut, will not cooperate.

I must be one of those odd people that don’t care who uses the bathroom just don’t be disgusting and make a mess. I have used men restrooms because when you gotta go, you gotta go and if that is the option that works then I am using it. :slight_smile: I have been amused by male expressions .