What's for breakfast?

Totally allergen-free corn (tough like cardboard) crackers and my favourite (strawberry) jam… as a very late brunch… accompanied by a black coffee.

Breakfast… for the last two days, so getting my protein and my 5-a-day from the off :stuck_out_tongue:

They’ve changed the menu at Mikes.

I’m eating at Dean Martin’s favorite hometown restaurant, a few blocks from my house. Eating a fucking salad, they won’t stop playing him. The Mafia was a joke, I got the literal remains of it under my sleeping cot, the old books of a bookie here, who died in the 90s, ran a cigar shop. Gonna kick around for other last remains here soon from that era.

A slightly sweetened black coffee, and some hand-roasted St. Lucian cashew nuts for nourishment.

This happened… at a very late brunchtine:

I made and had this for supper last night… to appease my sweet tooth, but it seems to have given me a belly ache… not sure if it’s the almond flour, pecans, or baking powder, so I’ll probably bin the rest in the food recycling bin.

The usual this morning… along with a side order of a mailing list to compile with the adjacent business cards, and email an event invitation out to.

If even one signs up, that will be a victory.

…hadn’t made one of these in over a year, and not having a nonstick frying pan I thought it might come out compromised… but not this compromised. :open_mouth:

A black coffee and grain-free banana pancake… the cat helped himself to some, and on my bed too :angry:

Eggs

Scrambled eggs and coffee just before noon.

Coffee snow eggs and bacon

Scrambled eggs with my coffee the last few days, but had the more filling grain-free banana pancake this morning.

It was delicious, as usual.

Coffee and a croissant on the go. Now, filling the stomach with apples, bananas and peanuts. In the meantime Im defrosting a veal steak, I’ll prepare that with broccoli and some deeply gravy-soaked onions on the side.

Bacon eggs sausage ham fruit potatoes toast and pancakes.

m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 … 0489751887

Fucking asshole drove through the center of my Tudor’s Biscuit World last night, I arrived thus morning to eat French Toast, was gonna post it, and found the center of the store boarded up, and inside, only where I sit, my two seated table in the muddle alcove, destroyed.

Fucking guy crashed my spot. I’m very upset, cause nothing is open this early anywhere close. Douchecock could of rammed anywhere, but had to hit my table where I read.

I am stumped how he rant a red light, drove over that many obstacles, and managed to swerve dead center into the store, destroying a swath of shrubbery as he did so.

I warned them of this too. I sit in that place with my cheese fries, and birds swoop down and try to snatch them, and die slamming into the window because they are too clean. I wrote in a comment card that they need to stop cleaning the windows, they are too clear, too many birds die. Now, people are crashing into them too, cause they can’t see the damn store. How many more have to suffer until they learn?

I resurrected my Facebook account I never used to warn the local news site abut the overly clean windows and bird deaths. Someone needs to stop this before someone dies. It’s dangerous keeping windows that clean.

You can see the car right where I sit.
wtov9.com/news/local/breaking-ve … n-business

I would post picks of food, but fucking can’t.

I do believe I can see a whole shop front… a whole shop front of Biscuit World. How could he not?

That was a false flag attack staged by Turd.
We re looking into possible motivations. Turd has 3 Kurdish parents and 7 Uzbeki ones.

Just work up, I’m hungry dammit. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Just a little fucking nervous.

I can’t believe that ingesting all that bleached white flour doesn’t make you bloated and lethargic Turd… your digestion processes must be unhindered and on point. :open_mouth:

4 scrambled eggs (only 1 yolk) and a black coffee… after coming in from my third far-too-early-in-the-morning physio appointment. The usually rude and abrupt African receptionist had a now lighter face in comparison to her still black hands… the skin-lightening process seems to change their personality as well as their skin tone… she couldn’t have been any more politer if she’d tried. :confused:

Definitely an early dinner day today…