Black People Mentally Lower

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:16 am

Zoot, I would totally smash one of those broads from the video. Not because I think they're attractive, but just to say I did it. Hell, I might bang a pregnant girl this week. She's an old friend and she's gonna have a baby, and I was like..."yo I've never banged a pregnant girl before you should let me hit that like 5 minutes just the tip so I can scratch it off my bucket list". She said it was all good because apparently pregnant girls get really horny and all, plus she doesn't really like her man so she withholds sex from him as some kind of manipulation tactic, which in turn leaves her even hornier but who knows man who really knows?

I'll let you know if and when it goes down.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Moreno » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:Moreno, the 'decadence' of western consumerism is a natural side effect of the industrial revolution, and yet without the industrial revolution and the cultural waste it has created, there could be no human greatness.
There was no human greatness before the industrial revolution? Shakespeare or Henry Ford. Hm.

Remember your Nietzsche; a strong base of mediocrity is required for greatness to flourish. Don't look at the world at large because it is ugly. Look at the instances of exception. Look at the advances in science, technology and medicine that could not have been made without first establishing the industrial machine.
Sure they could have been established. You would have needed industry, but it could have been many, many orders of magnitude smaller scale. Read: something without global side effects. Hell, something without much local side effects.

What matters is the handful of people who expand the powers and capabilities of the human species, not the six billion people who scurry around like idiots doing what they are told.
As far as I can tell the vast majority of scientists and engineers and doctors are doing just what they are told, within the paradigm they are told is real on poor arguments, and for the powers that be.

Reverse the cause and effect; the fact that six billion idiots take selfies all day with their cell phones does not detract from the ingenuity and importance of the technology which made this possible.
The ingenuity involved in a nano-virus that kills homosapiens will be just dandy in some abstract way. Though if that ingenuity's intent was to create that virus or the current cellphone, then that ingenuity is founded on a kind of idiocy that's trumps its skill.

Let them take their selfies, they don't matter. They never did matter. The technology was not designed for the purposes of making six billion idiots.
ACtually I think that is precisely why it was created.

it was designed as a consequence of human intelligence and creativity.
Which is not mutually exclusive.

A side effect of that is the marketing of the technology, because that makes money, and money makes power. The means to more power, in this world at this point in history, must be this and cannot be anything else. Money is the means through which techne can be expressed and mastered at this point in history.
The technocrats and their handlers are confused about reality, have poor values and have the appearance of power. They are not your friends. You are just a modular, chemical machine to them. They think your consciousness is an epiphenomenon, your genes are flawed and should be not simply tweaked by overhauled. They think you are meat that this is a poor medium. Their handlers think you, at best, are a poorly made servent for them. And they will replace you as soon as they can with a cyborg/robot. That many of the technocrats will do this to themselves also does not mean they do not hate you. Some of them hate themselves and their handlers certainly hate them.

You think you are somehow better because you are what they think of as a meat machine of their race. And since technocrats of your race were better at killing other races, then better value, more life, the glorious will to power won out. Whereas it is death but a pickled lively form of it has been winning out.

You'll see when the medical/military/law enforcement/corporate complex finds your body, one day in its scopes. And it will. You will get some kind of serious disease at some point, and you will, whether you notice it or not, find out about the lovely anti-life in those inventions you take as complete set.

And sure, someone shoots me, I will try to get to an emergency room. I get certain kinds of disease I will use Western med. But in general there is a real disease in the warlike, naive anti-holism even in medicine, let alone in the manufacture of cellphones and corporate behavior in general.

YOu can go on thinking that corporations are white and you are white so YOU are better than africans. This may feel good, but it is a hallucination on so many levels, including the dreamy bits about the future, how eschatological of you, where you are uploaded - or is it a copy - to the technocrat heaven.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Peachy Nietzsche » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:09 am

So, this shitty ass thread pops up when I click "view your posts"; I can't even find my post in the thread, but I can assure you it wasn't negative towards black people.
As far as I can tell, this place was set up or bought out to steal people's writings, then tie their account to racism so they don't want to associate themselves with it.
מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל
Great Job :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& v
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :oמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :oמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:
Last edited by Peachy Nietzsche on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lateral Thinking - To think about something from an arbitrary angle; taking an unorthodox direction as a creative means of problem solving.
Metacognition - 'Thinking about thinking'; attaining an understanding of one's own mental processes by means of introspection.
User avatar
Peachy Nietzsche
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 am
Location: מִיכָאֵל

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Peachy Nietzsche » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:13 am

מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל
מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל

מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל3525מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלwfw399r39מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל

מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל
Lateral Thinking - To think about something from an arbitrary angle; taking an unorthodox direction as a creative means of problem solving.
Metacognition - 'Thinking about thinking'; attaining an understanding of one's own mental processes by means of introspection.
User avatar
Peachy Nietzsche
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 am
Location: מִיכָאֵל

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Meno_ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Peachy Nietzsche wrote:So, this shitty ass thread pops up when I click "view your posts"; I can't even find my post in the thread, but I can assure you it wasn't negative towards black people.
As far as I can tell, this place was set up or bought
out to steal people's writings, then tie their account to racism so they don't want to associate themselves with it.


מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל
Great Job :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: $$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$מִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



:-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-
& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
:-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-
& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
:-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
:-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& v
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :
o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:oמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o
:oמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵל :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:
: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :
: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :
: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:
:evilfun: :evilfun: :
:evמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלמִיכָאֵלilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :
:evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :
:evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:



Hello Peachy


Talking about pop ups, where did You pop up from, welcome back,

As far as I can tell we broke up, amidst conversations relating to conditions, or conditionals or somethinh.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5448
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: BLACK PEOPLE MENTALLY LOWER

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Native Americans are Asians they migrated from Asia, and Alaskan Inuit people have the largest brains in the world, larger than Asians because they had to evolve their mind to adapt to the cold weather.

Native Americans are Asians they migrated from Asia, and Alaskan Inuit people have the largest brains in the world, larger than Asians because they had to evolve their mind to adapt to the cold weather.

Native Americans are Asians they migrated from Asia, and Alaskan Inuit people have the largest brains in the world, larger than Asians because they had to evolve their mind to adapt to the cold weather.

I am simply stating the facts, that Alaskan Inuits have bigger brains. Its simple unbiased facts, yet people say if you say group x has bigger brains than group x they say you are biased, when they are the ones who are biased, refuse to accept or measure the facts. And they won't get mad do you know why, because Alaskan Inuits are a minority, its acceptable to put them on a pedastal, the Rule is you cant say directly negative things about minorities, you are only allowed to say negative things if it somehow damages white people primarily, other minorities secondarily.

Liberals don't like logic and reason do you know why. Black people are allowed to say negative things about blacks, blacks may say negative facts about blacks. I am half-black so I am allowed to say negative things about blacks 50% of the time. But if a white says the exact same fact about a black, they suddenly say the fact is not true. Now how is a fact true when a black person says it, but suddenly not true when a white person says the exact same thing? That is how you know liberals cannot logic and reason.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby MagsJ » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Most people are mentally lower than the most intelligent. :confusion-shrug:

Do the math.. see what you come back with, or is all the moaning about not wanting to be at the bottom of the barrel.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18698
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Destiny » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:29 am

Jesus was black and so is Obama. But it doesnt matter, just love what you are!
(And take care of yourself)
That's the thing about real. It doesn't change and it doesn't have to change.
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: emotional liferaft

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Destiny wrote:Jesus was black and so is Obama. But it doesnt matter, just love what you are!
(And take care of yourself)


Jesus wasn't black he was a Jew. Obama isn't even a black african he is half-white.

Why would I love what I was, if I was born with a protruding tumor and my body was covered in warts, and I couldn't take care of it with modern medicine.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Destiny » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:20 am

If black people are mentally lower how could they have risen from slavery and be competing with white folks on every level except maybe for what they will accomplish in the next three hundred years?

I find the negligence here pretty awesome. I cant begin to remind you of how deeply the hurt has been that has been overcome.
That's the thing about real. It doesn't change and it doesn't have to change.
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: emotional liferaft

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby gib » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:47 am

Destiny wrote:If black people are mentally lower how could they have risen from slavery Because a white man named Lincoln emancipated them. and be competing with white folks on every level You don't have to be mentally higher to compete, just to succeed. except maybe for what they will accomplish in the next three hundred years? Who, the white folk or the black folk?

I find the negligence here pretty awesome. Tell me about it. I cant begin to remind you of how deeply the hurt has been that has been overcome.


^ Now that is arrogant. You say this as if you were there. I mean, yeah, I'll bet you're right, being enslaved probably hurt pretty bad, but to speak on behalf of another group about their feelings is damn near the most arrogant thing you can do.

PS - I love black people. O:) :handgestures-thumbupleft: :gay-rainbow:
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

I don't care about income inequality, I care about the idea that there are people who have actual obstacles to success.
-Ben Shapiro

...we hear about the wage gap, the idea that women are paid significantly less than men--seventy two cents on the dollar--that's absolute shear nonesense--it is absolute nonesense--in 147 out of 150 of the biggest cities in America, women make 8% more money than men do in their peer group. That wage gap is growing, not shrinking.
-Ben Shapiro

We're in a situation now where students can go to university and come out dumber than when they went in. They are infantalized by safe space and trigger warning culture, the idea that interogating a new idea, coming into contact with a school of thought or a person that doesn't conform to your prejudices is somehow problematic, that it gives rise to trauma.
-Milo Yiannopoulus

Fuck your feelings, snowflake
-Milo Yiannopoulos
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 8817
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: in your mom

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Destiny » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Maybe you've never heard of Empathy.
It goes between races you know. And crosses time too.
Are you a believer?
That's the thing about real. It doesn't change and it doesn't have to change.
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: emotional liferaft

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby gib » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:59 pm

Destiny wrote:Maybe you've never heard of Empathy.
It goes between races you know. And crosses time too.
Are you a believer?


A believer in what?

I have plenty of empathy for people of all races, but very little for arrogant naive liberals who think they know their shit... that and people who make really, really bad arguments (there's plenty of overlap).
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

I don't care about income inequality, I care about the idea that there are people who have actual obstacles to success.
-Ben Shapiro

...we hear about the wage gap, the idea that women are paid significantly less than men--seventy two cents on the dollar--that's absolute shear nonesense--it is absolute nonesense--in 147 out of 150 of the biggest cities in America, women make 8% more money than men do in their peer group. That wage gap is growing, not shrinking.
-Ben Shapiro

We're in a situation now where students can go to university and come out dumber than when they went in. They are infantalized by safe space and trigger warning culture, the idea that interogating a new idea, coming into contact with a school of thought or a person that doesn't conform to your prejudices is somehow problematic, that it gives rise to trauma.
-Milo Yiannopoulus

Fuck your feelings, snowflake
-Milo Yiannopoulos
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 8817
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: in your mom

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:05 am

The thing that's always struck me about blacks is not their reduced intellect, but that they can literally live in a country for hundreds of years and still speak like black people, even if they're raised In white homes.


There's no other ethnicity I've found this to be true, asians, Indians, native Americans etc...

This alone makes blacks seem like others...
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8906
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby derleydoo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:25 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Zoot, I would totally smash one of those broads from the video. Not because I think they're attractive, but just to say I did it. Hell, I might bang a pregnant girl this week. She's an old friend and she's gonna have a baby, and I was like..."yo I've never banged a pregnant girl before you should let me hit that like 5 minutes just the tip so I can scratch it off my bucket list". She said it was all good because apparently pregnant girls get really horny and all, plus she doesn't really like her man so she withholds sex from him as some kind of manipulation tactic, which in turn leaves her even hornier but who knows man who really knows?

I'll let you know if and when it goes down.


See how they talk! They won't jolly well speak like white people. Not only are they mentally lower, they are morally lower. Blacks! I reckon this is the only planet would have em? Unless I'm wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:37 am

you people love to criticize without offering any solutions.

much of the disparity between black and white culture comes from the fact that the dominant white culture hasn't made any notable effort at introducing the unique complexities of white culture to black people. i therefore propose a new bill be passed into legislation.

each caucasian family shall take at least one negro into their household for a minimum of three months, during which time they shall watch the young and the restless episodes together so that the negro can familiarize himself/herself with the idiosyncracies of white people behavior, as well as what is expected of the negro in order to be rightfully assimilated into western culture and begin living the proper life of a white person.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Jakob » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:30 pm

Ecmandu wrote:The thing that's always struck me about blacks is not their reduced intellect, but that they can literally live in a country for hundreds of years and still speak like black people, even if they're raised In white homes.


There's no other ethnicity I've found this to be true, asians, Indians, native Americans etc...

This alone makes blacks seem like others...

They're irreducible, because they are the origin.
(To prove this: A black womans DNA has potency for all skin colours in it, no other race has this property)

So you fellows are looking at it in the wrong way. Blacks will never assimilate to whites, whites are gradually assimilating to blacks. And that wont stop.

Unless whites want to be overrun by Asians, they have to embrace this situation.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:54 pm

i'm afraid the negro is no match for the chinaman either, as the hi-ho donut incident clearly shows.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:15 pm

derleydoo wrote:See how they talk! They won't jolly well speak like white people. Not only are they mentally lower, they are morally lower. Blacks! I reckon this is the only planet would have em? Unless I'm wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, there's definitely something dodgy about a race that jolly well won't gab like posh white Brits from the 60s.
Cheerio!
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:23 pm

Hey! I never said I'm against black people, nor do I find them stupid .... if they are less organized it's because of secret, systematic population control experiments by white elites who are racist and evil as fuck
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8906
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Jakob » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:38 pm

EC - I know, you just correctly observed that they are different and don't successfully adapt.



Promethean - the Chinese have been structurally working to subject Africa to their economy, not just because of the resources there but because they too know that an alliance with blacks is required for global hegemony in the long run.

White people in the west, the young especially, are on the path of incorporating such basic black qualities as "bounce". If you don't have bounce, youre not part of the future.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Jakob » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:46 pm

The big trouble for white people right now is the increasingly close ties of black races with a certain religion I wont mention the name of because I don't want to evoke its pathoi here.

Whites will have to make a concerted effort to win the respect of the more powerful blacks, which certainly doesn't involve any political correctness, but rather involves a claim to power beyond politics.
Last edited by Jakob on Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:48 pm

Jakob wrote:EC - I know, you just correctly observed that they are different and don't successfully adapt.



Promethean - the Chinese have been structurally working to subject Africa to their economy, not just because of the resources there but because they too know that an alliance with blacks is required for global hegemony in the long run.

White people in the west, the young especially, are on the path of incorporating such basic black qualities as "bounce". If you don't have bounce, youre not part of the future.


I heard they always "talk black" because of the shape of their wider nasal cavities... nothing to be racist about, though as I pointed out, it does make them stand out.

Here's the issue I have with black racists --

You truly don't understand the magnitude of the population control experiments being perpetrated on the black population to make whites think blacks are stupid. So, you really don't have input on this.

Yes, black entertainment television (BET) is the worst station on television - yes, Tyler perry movies make all blacks look bad -- but you're not seeing beneath the veil
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8906
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Jakob » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:52 pm

No need to always try to put me down, EC.

You don't know what I know of these subjects. I know very much about them. They're just below me - these are short term stratagems that don't really work. On the whole white culture is being made increasingly deferent to black culture through music.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby derleydoo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
derleydoo wrote:See how they talk! They won't jolly well speak like white people. Not only are they mentally lower, they are morally lower. Blacks! I reckon this is the only planet would have em? Unless I'm wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, there's definitely something dodgy about a race that jolly well won't gab like posh white Brits from the 60s.
Cheerio!


Toodle pip!
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users