The world is ran by the Nuthouse and Nutters.

Got banned from ILP, Got banned from fixed ball’s forum.

Got banned for making a Philosophical topic about the corruption of society, and the female feminization society, and the angry sexually frustrated people of society.

Ucciscore does not think these issues are important or philosophical, he is probably a cuck or feminist working with the female conspiracy. Uccisore thinks any topic that talks about sex in society is offlimits, because this place is a nunnery.
Even though sex is the only reason we exist, its called impregnantion, Ucci doesn’t believe the reason we exist is important to philosophy.

Then I get banned from Fixed ball’s forum, because I said people who smoke cigarrettes are dumbs, Meanwhile they are talking about how they smoke cigs at age 11 and smoking is cool, and trying to say smoking doesnt cause cancer, as if every single doctor in the planet is lying and part of a conspiracy, as if the Ciggarrette companies are not part of a conspiracy trying to get them hooked on cigs.

Its like, moderators are insane, this is modernity 2016, they ban you for simply using the voice of reason. The world is ran by the insane.

Fixed Balls is sworn defender of drugs of every kind (physical, intellectual, etc.) He tells us “value yourself” but when I decide to value myself by listening to my body telling me drugs are bad for me he says that I am not manly enough. So it’s not enough to value yourself, you must also be manly enough.

They say instinct this and instinct that but when my instinct tells me that drugs are bad or when my scientific instinct tells me that astrology is horseshit he says I shouldn’t follow my instincts.

Fixed Balls surrenders to instincts. Like an alcoholic who’s receiving information from his body that alcohol is bad for him but who cannot hear it because it gets deformed the moment it enters his nervous system. Too much instinct does that to other instincts.

Psychedelics, if done in moderation and for introspective reasons, would be conducive to your philosophical endeavors, Magnus.

You deny the Dionysian aspect of existence: intoxication. Not good. People who do this are too rigid and precise, like robots, machines.

Nietzsche, the philosopher you refer to a lot, was very Dionysian. According to Peter Sjöstedt-H, some of Nietzsche’s thoughts were inspired by psychoactive substances.
Not just Nietzsche, but many others philosophers and poets were inspired by psychedelics.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40brEDv-YqQ[/youtube]

This also: youtube.com/watch?v=X2eY4n37FC0&t=6s

Yes, because you need to be “inspired” in order to see reality as it is. How stupid.

Drugs can only confuse you. They make you too relaxed. This allows your instincts to flow freely, without restrictions, colliding with other instincts, thus creating strange, deformed, behavior. When restricted to mind, it leads to strange thoughts and feelings.

Drugs confuse. In all cases. No exceptions. Only stupid people think that drugs make you honest or realistic. This stupid idea is grounded in the fact that drugs can help you express instincts that are otherwise repressed but they ignore that drugs nonetheless deform and never reform.

Only sobriety can help you see reality.

There is no Dionysian without Apollonian. There is only diarrhea. See modern art and virtuoso music.

Recklessness isn’t courage. It’s reverse cowardice.

Surrendering to instinct isn’t strength. Only those who are too rigid and robotic – in one word stiff – can think so.

Life/reality should be one’s drug of choice, but it’s the hardest drug of all to find/obtain… adrenaline junkies, experientialists, voyeurs, kinks, freaks, etc. get their fix this way.

Are you merely interested in seeing reality as it is, like a scientist? What about creating reality, like an artist?

Like I said, in moderation. If the right dose is taken, it can enhance one’s creativity. For me and many others, it also enhances one’s awareness, allowing one to better grasp reality, from new and interesting angles. If you have never experienced a psychedelic, your knowledge of them is very limited.

What a bunch of closed-minded, dense nonsense.

No. This is Dionysian negating bullshit.

Apollo without Dionysus is an arid desert, just like Dionysus without Apollo is diarrhea.

More Nietzschean nonsense thinking of things as merely being a battle of competing wills, instincts, etc. - of the binary conquer/surrender. This sort of bullshit leads to people being in constant fight or flight mode, afraid to experiment and explore the adventure of reality, just because it might be a “surrender”. Don’t want to appear feminine, right?

Ha!

Tell me of a psychedelic that increases one’s hand and eye coordination and doesn’t interfere with one’s natural ability to focus and unfocus on things without being bombarded by unfolding patterns that you can’t control. Tell me of a psychedelic that even comes close to the body’s natural ability to immerse itself in vivid dreams ( And dreams are even more vivid when you’re sober and the body is healing itself to boot… whereas with psychedelics, the body is literally being worn down by the drug…the whole experience amounts to an exhausting test of one’s constitution (how well you can keep yourself together while you’re being fragmented)). You talk of surrender. Everyone surrenders to sleep…Now you want to spend the rest of your waking day surrendering to something cheaper.

Not every experience is a useful experience. This is an old trick. Very seductive. By arguing that you have far more experience than a young man, you are portraying yourself as an authority to be listened to. The young man, in excess of humility, and in deficiency of obscure experiences, can lose faith in himself and surrender to the “wisdom” of the experienced one. But what worth is the experience of unreason? Indeed, one has to wonder, isn’t lack of such experience a positive? and its presence, not to mention the abundance of it, a negative? This is an appeal to quantity. The underlying assumption being that more automatically means better. But is that really true? What worth is the experience of madness? or degeneration in general? Should we all become mentally ill just so that we can enrich our experiences? And what about numerous other experiences that are possible? such as dying? Who among you have experienced death? So what are you waiting for?

Drugs degenerate. They confuse. In a pleasant or an unpleasant manner. Their effects are negative. Their only worth is that of any other form of degeneration, namely, to test your strength – how resistant you are to their negative effects.

But most people praise them precisely for their effects. You among them.

You think that drugs, rather than confusing your mind, clarify your mind. And you are defending this stance by appealing to moderation. Drugs, you say, have a positive effect but only if taken in moderation.

They don’t. In moderation, their effects are merely less negative. The only advantage of moderation may be pleasure. But pleasure does not automatically equal good.

You are misapplying Aristotle’s golden mean rule (what I called “balance principle” in the past.) The rule does not apply to everything (starting with itself) and it certainly does not apply to drugs.

Most importantly, the rule does not apply to self-control. There is NO such a thing as “too much self-control”.

The problem people like you have – no doubt Fixed Balls among them – is that you cannot restrain yourself without repressing yourself in a painful way. So you set out to attack restraint and defend pleasurable repression.

Reason isn’t opposed to instinct. Reason is opposed to unregulated instinct.

So where did these drug defenders disappear? Where is their drug defense? Even religious nuts have more stamina, more willingness to defend their rubbish, than these so-called people do.

I’m right here, Charlie.

Here is a quote from Alfred North Whitehead that compliments the psychedelic endeavor:

“The essence of great experience is penetration into the unknown, the unexperienced. If you like to phrase it so, philosophy is mystical. For mysticism is direct insight into depths as yet unspoken. But the purpose of philosophy is to rationalize mysticism, not by explaining it away, but by the introduction of novel verbal characterizations, rationally coordinated.”

Philosophers are explorers of the unknown. For any person with a serious interest in the philosophy of mind, an exploration of the psychedelic experience would seem to be something of note.

Drugs, psychedelics - yes - they can confuse you, muddle your mind, create internal chaos, if you do them for the wrong reasons and if you take too much.
The truth is that mind altering substances have been with humanity since the get-go: the art of shamanism practiced by, essentially, every culture.
Shamanism is part of the pagan ethos, a major part of it. To just disrespectfully describe psychedelics, as you have done, is dishonorable.

Let’s face it, and this applies both to you and Fixed Balls, it also applies to his retarded friends, you have no self-control.

No, it’s not me who is “too Apollonian” or “too strict” or “too controlling” or whatever. It is you – you guys – who have trouble regulating your instincts because they are too much of a mess.

Accumulated errors over generations of de-evolution makes it very difficult for you to comprehend that self-control and spontaneity aren’t opposites.

Self-control is only a problem, only a burden, when you are fucked up. When there is too much mess within your nervous system.

When you’re naturally confused then artificial confusion appears like no confusion at all.

An alcoholic feels better, less confused, when he drinks than when he does not.

It’s no argument.

You took Aristotle’s golden mean rule and over-generalized it. You took an abstraction that can only be connected to specific situations and you connected it to every situation.

Do you enjoy drinking piss, Erik? Are you not interested in novel experiences?

Fixed Balls is a retard who over-estimates the value of positive attitude, thinking it requires a lot of strength to be positive, and none to be negative, there was this guy called HatingMeIsEasier who also had that same simplistic worldview, where love means strength ans hate means weakness, which merely reveals how pathetic they are, how little choice they have in real life, how they can only be strong in love and only weak in hate.

Hmm. I make some posts about the benefits of moderate use of psychedelics, and all of sudden I have no self-control. Right, yeah… if you say so, Charlie.

Comparing drinking piss to taking psychedelics, in moderation and for philosophical reasons, is asinine. How does drinking piss alter one’s mind allowing one to perceive reality from an heightened and creative perspective? It doesn’t.

You are trying too hard to taint the image of psychedelics.

If you are not interested in them, that’s fine; there are plenty of other ways to be creative. But to compare something such as DMT to drinking piss is ridiculous.

I think it is you who are being ridiculous.I am sort of getting bored though. But still got some interest left.

You said that we live in order to explore the unknown. I ask, do you know the taste of a piss? You don’t, right? So why don’t you taste it?

It seems like unknowns are unequal which means there are some other reasons for exploring them.

I know, it’s pleasure.

You know piss tastes like shit. So that’s why you have zero interest in it.

And pleasure/happiness is what becomes a goal when deed can longer be a goal. It’s when passions become clogged, painful, usually due to some negative, bad, experience. Some sort of disappointment. Then other passions start opening up offering salvation from the painful passion. Nihilism in essence.

Such people are usually taboo-destroyers. Thinking it takes strength to forget reality.

Magnus, exploration is what all great minds do. Without it, we would not be where we are today.
Psychedelics open up doors to the mind previously unknown. Columbus and Cortez sailed the ocean blue, astronauts explore space, and psychonauts explore the nature of mind, of experience. Unknown territories. We traverse them, esp. us philosophers. That’s just what we do.

I suggest you research more about DMT (the most powerful psychedelic). It has changed people’s lives for the better.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk[/youtube]

Magnus is a product of a lot of drug war propaganda.

Well, why don’t you explore the taste of a piss? or are you telling me you have already explored it?